What is the best fork of Firefox?

What is the best fork of Firefox?

Other urls found in this thread:

sourceforge.net/projects/firezilla-mobile/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

IceCat. Anything else is a waste of time.

Chromium.

Care to give a reason?

i like waterfox as it disables the chrome scripts and has a cooler, dark, interface contrast to firefox. It still allows the same addons to be used as if it were firefox and Its pretti gud

Because it's maintained by seasoned professionals, been in development for the longest, and has maintained it's positive image/ trust from a massive portion of linux users and open source advocates. All the others are written by inconsistent hobbyists and suffer from instability (not to mention having extremely unique fingerprints)

It's simple. You go IceCat, Firefox, or Chromium. There are no other logical options as far as quality, open-sourced internet browsers go.

Does it disable Chrome scripts like Waterfox ( ) does?

i use nightly
i know mozilla has been treating us badly lately, but i dont wanna give up on my old buddy

I'm not sure, but I do know you can implement something like this yourself if need be.

Forgot to mention Nightly, another decent option.(which basically falls under the Firefox umbrella anyways)

I use the developer edition.

Nightly

Pale Moon

Enjoy your buttnet

Not exactly a fork per se, but 52 ESR is the last best version before they fucked everything up.

That's a big tail.

I'm using GNU IceCat. It's pretty nice so far. Tried Palemoon awhile ago but it wasn't my cup of tea.

>>Pale Moon
Ahahahahahahahahaha

Any performance-focused custom build with about:config tweaks to enforce privacy and an AdBlocker, at the very least uBlock Origin.

What about Iceweasel?

Firezilla - both mobile and desktop - gains popularity now.
sourceforge.net/projects/firezilla-mobile/

Pale moon. It's /comfy/ as fuck.

Never had any stability problems, it's in active development and has regular security updates, and how do you fingerprint a browser like that is the user-agent gets changed? Stuff like canvas fingerprinting depends on so many variables that using it to accurately identify a user's browser doesn't seem possible, and besides you should be using a randomiser or blocker anyway.

Written by Russian government cuckoders in U.S.
Enjoy your slavery.

What the fuck is this

P A L E M O O N
A
L
E

M
O
O
N

>All the others are written by inconsistent hobbyists
Not Pale Moon nor Waterfox. They are very consistent and responsive to updates from memezilla (when they apply).

Firefox Developer Edition

waterfox ebuild for gentoo when

Firefox nightly

>chromium
Botnet

Faggot

vivaldi

>1497616362332.jpg
What's this, a map of former Yugoslavia?

>using an outdated, swiss-cheez-vulnerability-ridden, visually ugly project with so much spaghetti code its no longer maintainable
Absolutely haram

:^)

Nah just Bosnia.

Looks like we have a proprietary software user on here. I'm tracking his IP as we speek

Works on my machine ;)

Cyberfox

dead

ESR 52 until EOL.
Then... Pale Moon, SeaMonkey until it stops supporting XUL too, stick to unsecure ESR 52 without banking or stop browsing the Web altogether.

>stop browsing the Web altogether
best solution

Cyberfox.

$ eix waterfox
No matches found

hmmmm

>I'm tracking his IP as we speek
Don't bother, all of the advertising corporations already did it for you.

waterfux classic theme mustard rice

Icecat respects your freedom by default. Not much reason not to use it.