Normal red dod japan flag itself is very offensive in Asia as a war crime flag...

Normal red dod japan flag itself is very offensive in Asia as a war crime flag. Not even only the flag of rising sun but normal red dod flag of japan is clearly a war crime flag.
Japanese red dod flag= Hakenkreuz. In asia.
Japs must change this national war crime flag as soon as possible.

The flags of war criminal.
All of jap flags of now are more evil than nazis at least in Asia.
Fuck off japs. Change the flag!
Everyone of Sup Forums. We must bring this voice of justice. And make Jap monkey to change the flag From the disgusting jap war criminal flag
We need more peoples power to make this wish of Asia come true.

as my experience this is true.
The people who is put this flag on his t shirts or bug. He is automatically seen as a nazis worshipper in Asia
So everyone should be careful and know about this fact
Do not wear or show jap flag in Asia if you do not want to be seen as a nazis

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanking_Massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Today I saw tourists from your country, the girl was cute and was wearing a japanese flag pin

red dod

Fuck off

So sorry but she is hopeless netuyo jap nationalist neo nazis
These days so many those hopeless mind broken youngs are here in jap land

Fuck what off? Be polite more you weaboo war criminal worshiper

I support and donate your movement
I'll donate 100000yen.

i see i see, but what will happen with the rape?

This
>>Normal red dod japan flag itself is very offensive in Asia as a war crime flag. Not even only the flag of rising sun but normal red dod flag of japan is clearly a war crime flag.

Everyone of Sup Forums. We must bring this voice of justice. And make Jap monkey to change the flag From the disgusting jap war criminal flag

The people who is put this flag on his t shirts or bug. He is automatically seen as a nazis worshipper in Asia

Jap national sports is sadly enough but rape and killing
It's a habit of monkey Japanese

I like your country. They don't apologize unlike our Germans. They're still proud of their old ways. No wonder their women are still unspoiled.

Not like yours you fucking gook.

Netuyo jap proxy shamelessly detected

There is not the Japanese wear such a pin expressly in a foreign country.
Probably they are not Japanese if you really saw it.

>from your country
> your country
He is not Japanese, Korean nationality holder aka zainichi.

Don't reply to this guy who stationing on Sup Forums 24/7.

And there is no cute japs
Japa has zero cure in reality
So she must be not a jap but a Chinese or Korean if she was cute

we must teach the students about japanese war crimes?

Hopeless racist evil netuyo war crime warshiper detected without a shame

The Japanese are too high test. They need all of the Orient to tend to their comfort.

Japs are baby barbarian who need a comfort by mummy by sex way to reduse the stress of being adult

It's a about jap baby barbarian life

Hey Kim, just worry about your mom and sis

Nationalism should never die.

Who would believe that jap troll? Liar. they are chinks with south korean fake visas it's fucking common sense here most chinese illegal immigrants illegally uses the fake south korean when the australian immigration department had investigated that even the 90% of chinese prostitutes illegal immigransts were were fake south korean passport holders

This is the reality which every jap must face at

beautiful flag, really

Jap red odd flag is fucking war criminal dirty Sanitary napkin flag!!!! Fuck off weeb shame on you

Why Chinese literal cockroaches(turkish are just logical cockroach) are everywhere?

Hey Kim, these arrested prostitutes are full fledged Korean, born and raised in Korea, not Chinese.
Also you gooks exported too many rapists.

We could literally change the flag to a sign saying I'm sorry, and you would still find something offensive about it.

maybe its time to stop being butthurt about 70 year old shit, and focus on something constructive.

fun fact. Your lord and savior mao Zedong killed more chinese during the great leap forward than japs killed during ww2. yet you put him on your play money and call him a hero.

China and the Korean Peninsula would be miles better off today if they were owned by Japan. Fuck off

too all japs
see this

more like the opposite with all those korean whores

LMAO

Why do you come to a anime image board to complain about Japan?

Isn't that like going to tumblr to complain about feminism? What even is the point the conclusion is foregone.

He is just spamming the same text like a bot all the time
It's no use trying to communicate with him

Korean fantasy is only way of against Japan.

he is neither a zainichi nor a netouyo like you

he is a korean with a jp proxy

he sometimes posts Sup Forums without a proxy

there are not many pure hardcore anti japan dudes with korean flag but this guy is that. this guy spews bs like you netouyos.

cant prove it right here but his english.

or he might be that kenmou shitter.
his english was so terrible but could be improved. still sounds awful but grows.
they sound similar.

anyway this is ether one of them.

LOL

LLO

LL.....O

Intense Lower Body To Seeding Shooting Of Appeal Fully Open You Want To Pregnancy Ultra-easy

man jap threads are always hilariously autistic

they don't even argue with koreans anymore it's just with each other every day now

Because I hate war criminal jap monkey and jap worshiping weaboo the loser neo nazis
And here is ton of shit pedo criminal weaboo the war criminal monkey warshiper
That is why I attack and let them know the truth of Joao monkey and let weaboo to be a anti japan for the justice and good for them
It's my faith.

Read a truth
Normal red dod japan flag itself is very offensive in Asia as a war crime flag. Not even only the flag of rising sun but normal red dod flag of japan is clearly a war crime flag.

Woooaaaah buddy.
Japanese today aren't the same as the ones who committed war crimes.
Koreans also joined the Japs so they could rape women.
Chill out dude.
It's over now.
Live your life.

As a kid i had a jacket with a japanese war flag all over its back. I don't know why my parents even bought me this, gladrly i wasn't beaten up by any korean kids.

shut the fuck up man let them go

Things are simple and clear
Just if jap accept own war criminal and apologies and compensate. Everything ok. It's up to Japs.
Japan did a world most evil war crime and never apologize from the heart and accept it even once. what a stupid monkey japs are. rape of Nanking,massacre by unit731 and rape of comfort woman jap army kidnaped more than milion of Korean lady and used them as a sex slave until they die.
how many asian girls were killed and raped by jap army? and they never face this clear reality. japs are world most evil race why not god punish and destroy jap
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanking_Massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731
Japan your worse than Hitler and the Nazis.war crimes are not just limited to massacre. Special units of the Japanese military carried out experiments on Chinese POWs and civilians in the early 1940s. The Unit 731 led by Shirō Ishii subjected these Chinese people to experiments of amputations, vivisection and biological weapon testing. Chinese prisoners were let to freeze outside with their arms exposed and occasionally soaked in water to freeze to a solid state. The arms were amputated while the doctors repeated the procedures on the upper part of the arm connecting to the shoulder and later removed the legs finally leaving a chest and the head, which caused 3000 deaths. The Imperial Japanese Army collectively killed 580,000 people.What I want is just japs to apologies all over the Asia what Japanese did and accept the own crime of raping Korean woman and massacre which done by jap army in whole Asia. and just applogise from the heart. this is the first step of establish a true relationshit of asia. without it, offcouse whole asia would blame jap untill jap accept it. even jap applogised its war crime its not the meaning jap would be forgiven. never.
but a first step. just jap must accept own war crime and educate it in school forever and apologise from the heart. its what jap needed to do right now.

Shut up.

Is it true Koreans eat dogs? If so, keep up the good work Japan.

There Busty Older Sister!Can You To Help The Ejaculation Of Virgin-kun Fucking Ejaculation

Japan doesn't do that anymore.
They learned, isn't that enough?
The Japanese don't have to apologize because this current generation didn't do anything wrong.
Just let it go man.
Be happy!
Blade and Soul is a great game, you should play that and use it to get your aggression out.

I agree we should change Japan's flag.
It's just has too much of a bad history to it.

I propose (pic related) as the new Japanese flag.

>A fucking period blood