All memes aside, will this be a good piece of normie tech?

All memes aside, will this be a good piece of normie tech?
>inb4 jaguar cpu
well duh

Other urls found in this thread:

wccftech.com/next-xbox-console-designed-codename/
theverge.com/2017/7/6/15928426/playstation-now-ps4-games-on-pc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no until they introduce a upgradable Xbox in the future

Consoles are dying, this is simply M$ milking the phenomenon while they still can.

it's completely pointless, even turbo normalfags can build a pc

no? They are going strong
Yeah some people prefers to play on consoles.

the only reason to play on console is exclusives, the pc does everything better. hell you can even navigate (((windows))) with a controller

well its basically an everything soldered to the mobo type home computer in a pretty box, running a custom locked down os.
so its a mac.

If it wasn't limited to just being a console it would be pretty good. Since it is, then it is only as good as the stuff that gets released on it.

>the only reason to play on console is exclusives, Honestly no. That's not what most people think.

>windows 10
>so its a mac.
no

>If it wasn't limited to just being a console it would be pretty good.
Why would you bother buying a Console then? It's just for playing games. The rest is for PC.

No. PlayStation 5 will be better.

Xbox Two is on its way as well. It might be a hybrid PC. wccftech.com/next-xbox-console-designed-codename/

well most people are WRONG
also
>greentexting the quote and your response

I just fucked up.

Hell dude, not even then. Almost every console other than Xbox One/PS4 on up can be emulated on PC.

There's literally no solid reason to buy a console.

sure summer

But who literally cares when all xbox games are on windows computers? Which makes sony or Nintendo consoles only ones worth buying.

theverge.com/2017/7/6/15928426/playstation-now-ps4-games-on-pc

Modern console is boring.

What's new?
Faster CPU, faster graphics and more memory? Sound boring desu

>streaming
nobody cares

So the same as with every console? I just want a good Vita 2.

the joke
your head

You really showed me how locked Windows is compared to IOS user!!!

On the other news, oth PS4 and Xbone are based on x86 architecture and you can technically install the OS you want on them but it's retarded to do that

are you ok? you seem flustered. why dont you take a seat and tell me whats wrong champ. you know its not the end of the world if you dont get someones joke right?

I'm completely ok my dude It doesn't seem to be your case since you bothered typing all of that

>and you can technically install the OS you want
No. Even if the bootloader was unlocked.