What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_pFrFid_6DY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Prison

>Congratulations, madame president!

What do?

Stop spamming this thread

If that cuck gets elected I'm pretty sure nothing changes for the rest of the world.

I head right over to Sup Forums and laugh until my lungs explode

build a wall

troll americans on Sup Forums

Hmm, I've been banking on America succumbing to a nation-wide cult of personality and putting a conman in charge, would be strange if they manage to extend the status quo or even improve.

The way it stands right now, Hillary doesn't even have to win any of the contested states to take the presidency. The democratic-leaning states already give her the full 270 she needs.

Also Donald Trump is out of money and continues to flush his reputation down the toilet with every word that comes out of his mouth.

The only difference between Hillary and Trump is that they don't have enough evidence to put Trump in jail. I still think Hillary put him up to this and the Republicans were so dumb they bought it hook line and sinker. In short, Hillary or Trump, we deserve whoever becomes POTUS.

>what do?
Get sad.
Luckily I'm choosing a career path that won't be shipped to china and gives me an opening for political change.

Carry on with my life and vote for the next openly gay/transsexual president in 8 years so i'm not on the wrong side of history again.

Can you imagine that? Now imagine if they were running for the Republican Party.

Protest vote Libertarian

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if the Republican party did a complete 180 after this election. They've more or less destroyed their image thanks to Trump and they'll never live down the shame of supporting him.

feel relieved and cancel my nuclear bunker plans and throw away all the bottle caps i saved up

Or donate them to me. A poor first worlder.

>I asked for the dog because the donkey kicked me

It's easier to accept death.

>supporting him
have you even been following the race? Republicans HATE trump

Whose saying I do. Cruz could have saved us.

To add-

This is a reality that the establishment does not, and refuses to understand. We are actually going to come to your house break it down, and what's left is not up to you.

We're poor, sad; and fully capably of just fucking your whole thing up.

It's not a question of establishment, or social class anymore. You've pretended to be a part of the proletariat for too long. Your mistake is ours and it's about to become a reality.

Have they really sold you on the 'Trump is going to start WW3' memes that easily?

You know he can't authorize the use of nuclear weapons by himself and that the military has already been instructed to ignore any illegal orders that come down from him.

You shouldn't try to correct people by, in turn, saying a bunch of shit that is both oversimplified and unsubstantiated.

I can see his point. Action won't start WW3, inaction will.

What do you think happens when the nation with the biggest worldwide influence pulls their protection and calls most of their allies faggots?

Perfect example of why you're neither a lawyer nor legal expert.

>French Revolution
>October Revolution
>[Title reserved for when the Americans rise and eat their rich]

except even the republican party was fighting trump every step of the way. they wanted to throw another flip flopping moderate like romney again

>they wanted to throw another flip flopping moderate

But Trump is the nominee?

Because "The Party Decides" theory is dead.

Kek

Trump isn't a flip-flopper, he's the post-issue candidate.

He literally changed his answers about immigration policy in the course of 4 holes of golf.

>Trump isn't a flip-flopper

Adapting to the situation. Can't get too conservative.

Waaay too late for that.

To be a flip-flopper you need to hold coherent opinions in the first place

Cheer

That just makes them look worse.

They are so fucking weak they've been forced to rally around a man they despise just to have some chance of winning the election.

The Republican party is outdated and finished. They've been preaching the same shit like the world is stuck in 1985.

Fail my semester because I would be too busy shitposting on Sup Forums.

Shillary is far more likely to start WW3 than Trump.

I'd like to see Trump pull this tough guy shit against an opponent like Putin who would actually push back, and not just take it like Jebeta Bush

thank fuck trump wasn't elected so that we can still call the UK the dumbest country on the planet

Shit bait.

>trump isn't a flip flopper!

youtube.com/watch?v=_pFrFid_6DY

>britdumb

lmao

What if they go back to being friends once one of them is elected?

Donald Trump > Hillary > Shit > Bernie

again with this stupid thread?
in short, laugh my ass off at Sup Forums and shitpost, then realize our countries are will get screwed either because jobs will be shipped off to somewhere else (vietnam or any other asian country) or your country will be taking in millions of raw niggers and aggressive as fuck arabs who worship a fucking pedo...

Hillary is by far a saner choice than Trump for most people. Maybe Republicans will think twice before chimping out next time and actually nominate a serious candidate.

A deal's a deal

This is actually a great idea to get a Republican in office. Make a gay Muslim run and everyone will be forced by their progressiveness to vote for them.

watch the continued downfall of the US