Pâques ?

>where are you?
>HAHA DUMB AMERIcAN DON'T KNOW WHERE WE ARE

Baguette?

>excuse my french
What?

It's all Greek to me

> AHAHA HAGI, NADIA COMANECI, DRACULA

It's a thing people say after they swear. The irony of the saying is that French supposedly is a language intelligent and sophisticated people use and you say "excuse my French" after obscene and filthy talking.

>Dracula

when anglos swear when they are not suppose to they say, excuse my french

>wearing sombreros and living in a desert and everything looks orange

>It's a thing people say after they swear

B-but why?

They feel like it was inappropriate to do so.

same here, what ?

>you will never be able to suck your own penis

>"Pardon my French" or "Excuse my French" is a common English language phrase ostensibly disguising profanity as French. The phrase is uttered in an attempt to excuse the user of profanity, swearing, or curses in the presence of those offended by it under the pretense of the words being part of a foreign language.

We say "pardon my French" when we're about to say something particularly foul or uncouth.

it's because french is disgusting, so we naturally associate it with foul language

that's dumb and you're wrong. It's said because French is an eloquent, high-class language and swearing is the opposite. It's irony.

>tfw Americans hate the french only because we did

you have no clue what you're on about
consider suicide please

>Americans hate french
News to me

I'm sure it's possible to hate the french independently, they're not a very likeable people

Their elite class don't hate us and pretty much the opposite, since we gave them the opportunity to make you their little dog.

"[spoiler]"monke"[/spoiler]"

> Trying to make sense of colloquialisms

Your brain power is better used elsewhere.

dumb frogposter

French are dirty effeminate mongrels completely backwards in their ways of living.
We simply don't wish to associate ourselves with foul language and use the French as a guise to mask our dignified selves.
French are merely dust in the wind at this point. Should have known they'd be wiped out because of their lecherous nature.

frogs on suicide watch

>facebook frog

O SAY CAN YOU SEE

Posts a Facebook frog while misusing the quote function.

>50% of "French 'Children'" are Arabs

>Majority of kids born in USA are non whites

Majority of kids born worldwide are non-white. Must adapt to changing world.

CAN'T WAKE UP

But in all seriousness, Trump will be eliminating the beaner and African threat, and Britain eliminate the mudslime and African threat.
We just had to go through this little transitioning period before we clean house.

kek we say "scusa il francesismo"

>completely
>from Old French complet

>simply
>from Old French simple

>associate
>from Old French associier

>Language
>from Old French langage

>urse
>from Old French user

>guise
>from Old French guise

>mask
>from Middle French masque

>dignified
>from Middle French dignifier

>merely
>from Old French mier

>point
>from Old French point

>lecherous
>from Old French lecheros

>nature
>from Old French nature

For people who don't wish to associate with French, you use the language more than anyone but native Francophones.

Feel free to doublecheck
etymonline.com/index.php
Then again, if fact checking was considered an American thing to do, half of the country wouldn't believe in a literal six day creation six thousand years ago.