Women are officially obsolete

Women are officially obsolete.

>tfw i'm turning 30 in 2 weeks I barely get free sex anymore and we are just entering the robot sex age

IT'S OVER LADS
ROBOTS WON
WOMEN ARE FINISHED AND BANKRUPT
FEMINISTS ON SUICIDE WATCH

It's just a fleshlight on a plank on a piston with some clothes and a wig draped over it.

There are already non-female things that look like girls and can suck dick.
They are called traps.

I can hear the collective crying and angry queefing of butthurt women across the globe right now.

this

Well it's something.

yay it's a huge ugly single purpose "robot" that gives probably absolutely awful BJs. could probably MacGyver up something better with an onahole a pillow a piece of rope and one of these

Why is it dressed like an eskimo?
wtf is wrong with japan?

They should have sought love instead of shiny cars and money. The saddest ones are the girls who "like" drinking beer and eating unhealthy food like pizza and hamburgers regularly. They just look like the absolute worst imaginable partners long term.

Pretty sad that I have met smarter, hotter, more down to earth traps then I have women and I have fucked about fifty women so far.

I heard its a bad idea to have sex with the mentally ill.

>across the globe
across the west*

just imagine being the sore loser faggot somewhere in the japanese shithole who just can't wait to get his hands on one of these

A randomness factor to the suck speed and time needs to be added so it's less robotic.

Literally none of them could pass for a real woman

10/10, would headbang with at a metal concert.

>doesn't run on gnu/linux
>sends the data of how long you last, how much you come, how many times you do it per week and your fertility rate to nsa
>analyzes your dna and sends it to biolabs so that they can achieve super intelligent clones with your dna
no, thanks.

(you)

I'm 36 and I'm still enjoying those sweet 20 year olds. For free of course.
Step up your game faggot.

to hide the fact that the actual body of it looks like some kind of avant-garde coffee table

why this thing looks so creepy?

thanks for the nightmares OP that thing is a fucking horrorshow

AHAHAHHAH

He is not a loser user, he is like any woman who buys a dildo to get off

Finally!

Technology has advanced to the point where we can answer the question: how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll tootsie pop.

Just add some kitty ears and it will be cute!
neko neko!

Women who buy a dildo, or men who buy onaholes, aren't trying to replace something essential.