Need advice..Is this computer chair worth it Sup Forums?

So I am in the market for a new computer chair. My only requirements are the ability to recline & the ability to lock the tilting position..ideally I want to spend around $300. After hours of watching retarded videos I've come to this one..
Vertagear PL6000
vertagear.com/products/pl6000?variant=24979802437

>inb4 muh racing stripes
It is color neutral - all black. All the dxracer chairs (most racing style seats) look corny to me.

It's originally priced at $450 on sale for $440 but the kicker is I can get 20% off because of a veterans discount which brings the price down to $350. Is this a fair price for the chair?

Can anyone link me to a better chair around my price range with the ability to recline & lock the tilting position

Other urls found in this thread:

thehumansolution.com/most-popular-ergonomic-chairs.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

E-Blue Gaming chair.
Personally have this one after many other chairs.

Those colors are pretty brutal but how do you like it? Can it lock its tilting position?

That chair looks okay. Higher the weight it can stand the better the quality usually. It means they didn't cheap out on components that will keep the chair stable. That's said that doesn't say anything about comfort so you should look at reviews

Comfort is hard, I've watched plenty of video reviews but what is comfortable to one person may not be comfortable to another. If I get it and I think its really uncomfortable, I will just return it and get my money back. Just not sure what else is out there

Not being able to roll away from your desk is terrible.

do u have these?
can u attach a link m8?

Bump need a new chair!

ikea markus is pretty solid but u might slide off it a bit if you lean back far while fapping like i do

I have a bed for that
But its doesnt look like it reclines unfortunately

great idea desu. my asshole boss' balding head will love this

It does. And the seat also reclines a tiny bit at the same time, breddy gud.

>t.markus owner

customize it with roller skate wheels

Just get a nice leather chair. It's not a huge deal.

there chair looks complicated. it's marketed to the type of guys who wants a racecar frame for their bed

Go to staples.com and look at the Tempur-Pedic TP8000. It was recommended quite a few times, but I thought it was too expensive. A few months ago I bought it, and right after I bought it I was sick. I spent more than twelve hours for multiple days in a row in this chair and was amazed that I was actually comfortable for the duration of the time.

Steelcase
Herman Miller

Don't cheap out of a chair. If you do frick off.

i regret buying mine

don't waste a pepe on a useless post

If the back could separately recline from the base I would of already bought it

above

Those are minimum $1,000 I don't see how the tecnology/material is THAT much better

You have the PL6000? Or just a race car chair in general? I like this cause it doesnt look too much like a race car seat

>You have the PL6000?
no i have a thunder x. theyre all same man

>falling for the Herman Miller meme
They're basically dinosaurs. Only reason you would want to buy them is the durability and warranty, not the ergonomics

Check out Office Master chairs. Usually go for around $500 with typical office chair options. $600-$700 for fully loaded

Can you recommend any model of the office master chairs?

Those seats are designed to keep you in place inside a race car during high-G cornering. They are not meant for sitting in front of your battlestation for 18 hours a day. Get a proper chair.

I actually agree with you now but thanks for no suggestions

>muh race car aesthetic
>compress your shoulders forward
>permanent posture damage
these are really bad
you should feel bad even if you were paid for this post

>Those are minimum $1,000 I don't see how the tecnology/material is THAT much better
It's not the material that's better, necessarily, it's the engineering that goes into them, and all the adjustable stuff.

Eh, I only just ordered a Steelcase Gesture myself. Ask me in a week or two how it is.

FYI I got the chair from The Human Solution with 15% off using the code BIG15. They have a lot of different ergo chairs, you should be able to find something good in your price range:
thehumansolution.com/most-popular-ergonomic-chairs.html

Racing style gaming chairs are bad and you should not consider them. You are not supposed to be locked into a fixed position at your desk like you are in a car.

Look at actual ergonomic chairs from Herman Miller, Steelcase, and the like. More experience, but way better and can often be found dirt cheap in great condition used. Steelcase Leap in particular is great and can be found for about $300

The Gesture is pretty great, had one for about a month now. I think I actually preferred the Leap as it felt better for my upper back(I'm 6'3), but I caught a deal on it on Craigslist that was impossible to pass up on from some rich people moving. No real complaints though, wish it was a little bit wider and had a headrest, but the butt cushion is tippity top tier.

Yeah, I got the model with the headrest. Also a manlet king (5'10") so hopefully it will work for me.

Where can that be found for $300???

Used. Like the Aeron, Leaps have been around for a long time, and you can find them second hand for cheap pretty easily. Look on Ebay, Craigslist etc.

Office Depot has a ergonomic chair they sell for 300-350 range that has all the adjustments a char could have. Im talking about back, front, depth, angle, headrest, lumbar, lean, etc

It's made by Reynor, the one that make the ergohuman - more expensive.

Get that and quit fucking around with these stupid looking shit.

The places suggest and used office supply stores. Look around for one. I live in basically the middle of nowhere and has several of them around me within like a 20-30 minute drive. Usually they refurb/clean them.

Just try to look at the manufacturing date if they'll let you. Actually good office chairs last for decades though, so as long as it's mid-2000's or newer you'll be getting a chair that will last longer than the gamer crap, look classier, and be far more comfortable for sitting at a desk for long hours.

Get one of those mesh backs. No memes. Solid backs are incapable of understanding nor accommodating for your spinal structure. You'll suffer from back pains or unomfortability with time.

I bought a used steelcase leap v2 on craiglist for 250.

Its a great chair and i dont feel like a racer boi faggot when i sit in it.

Fuck off back to Sup Forums, damn frogposter.

Got image related years ago. Had to replace two pistons in that time and had issues with wobble for a bit but seems to have sorted itself out. Chairs are a personal taste thing. Just get whichever provides good lumbar support and feels comfortable. A recliner is the best choice if you can put your monitor above your head but is not practical.

forgot pic. Also check 'em.

That's a $600 chair and you had to replace the pistons twice? How many years, because it sounds like garbage quality.

Just save up for something good from Hermann Miller. The one I have at work is pretty great, would definitely recommend. If I get a quarterly bonus I'm just going to splurge prob and grab that for myself.

honest tho if you're fat like me its a good chair, if you're skinny just get a dxracer meme chair