TFW too brainlet to even learn Python

>TFW too brainlet to even learn Python

Does it ever get easier? I have trouble remembering all the syntax let alone how it should look.

Python sucks ass. Java is a more powerful and easier to use language. All the java IDEs hold your hand. Netbeans pratically writes the code for you.

I heard Java sucks and also is not as versatile as Python

Just find some project and spend a couple of days mostly writing python, so >10hrs a day. Doesn't matter if you actually achieve anything useful, because you'll at least be forced to learn the basics by having to deal with actual problems.

>10 hours a day
Should I quit my job for this?

Yeah probably.

You don't have weekends?

Yes you'll get better over time just stop being an insecure cuck

This.

>Python sucks ass. Java is a more powerful and easier to use language.
Not true.
>All the java IDEs hold your hand.
True.

It's obviously different for everyone but for me this approach always works. I always try force myself and try to get the steepest learning curce possible when learning something new. Like Back when I heard about linux the first time and decided to start it, I would literally only backup most important files, get the archlinux iso, wipe everything from my pc and boot into the archiso. It took me 4 days to get a working system, but because I was forced to work on it in order to go back to my usualy browsing on pc and stuff I just kept at it.
Friend of mine moved to russia without ever having spoken it and just went into full survival mode, learnt to get by after a few months and after some years speaks fluently now.

Truth is its all about the mindset and conditions you set for yourself. If you literally force yourself to do something, you'll appreciate it when you're finally done and actually learnt something

You need to build something to solidify concepts. Even if you're writing terrible code, you'll be moving in the right direction. You can refactor and develop your code style later.

I started with Python and remember initially feeling swamped by the amount of syntax and the fact that OOP concepts were alluded to but never explained. Even now, I can breeze through documentation for a new language or tool in a day or two but it's not until I start writing code and making mistakes that I really start learning.

How can you even communicate in english if you can't learn basic programming syntax ?

My thing is that any language I've learned, you learn the basics like loops and all the other stuff. But I don't know what to do after that. It's like having the tools but having no idea of how to build things. Like I guess I don't know how to think?

How do I solve this?

>I have trouble remembering all the syntax let alone how it should look.
>Does it ever get easier?

No. Programming, like many things including music, is one of those things you get good at because you have a natural aptitude for it and love what you do. If it's your passion it'll never be hard.

Trying to force yourself to be good at something like programming is a waste of time. If you don't have the drive you'll never do it.

Maybe try doing something you're passionate about instead of falling for the tech meme Rajesh.

>tfw have tons of free time to work on a python project and learn more python
>spend all day browsing Sup Forums and playing games
I push my fingers into my...

assembly is easier

Programming is a meme. Hold out until manual labor starts to make a comeback

Try Ruby. If you can't handle that, your career as a woman programmer is doomed.

>No. Programming, like many things including music, is one of those things you get good at because you have a natural aptitude for it and love what you do. If it's your passion it'll never be hard.
>Trying to force yourself to be good at something like programming is a waste of time. If you don't have the drive you'll never do it.

what a load of bullshit. I remember when pointers and recursion didn't make sense. Now they do and comfortable to fix bugs on codebases I had thought were too big for me. You actually have to try, even if you don't reach you goal. you will be very far from where you started

You're a fucking idiot.

Welcome to America.

Maybe it's time accept programming isn't your thing, OP.

>learn python
>try to make a bot for a game i play
>type shit up that would work theoretically
>doesnt work
>try the rubber duck method
>still cant find the error or flaw
>give up

is there any easier shit i can learn and use to bot my game that doesnt involve importing libraries to get it to work?

i was thinking javascript but it doesnt work on flash base players and image recognitions like sikuli uses python's syntax

what the fuck am i even doing man, am i even using the correct language to do shit want to do or not

also, i thought everyone hate java and it is planned to be phased out within the next 2 years or something?

I work with an over the hill brainlet that is pretty much the physical embodiment of a learning disability. Knows more about object oriented programming than any twenty-something Adam Levine haircutted PHP boi I've met despite playing with half a deck. He told me he owes his whole career to "Cocaine and Smalltalk at Xerox." So try Smalltalk. One of the GUI based implementations. And maybe get an RX for a stimulant or something.

It does get easy. When I started into programming I couldn't wrap my head around functions. Now I freaking love them.

easier* or less-difficult*

but easy, nay.

I also have trouble with this and it really discourages me. Does anyone have a good recommendation on a book about the subject? There are many 'Learn python books' and such but I trust random people on an anonymous board more than review sites.

The only way to really learn to program is reading other people's code.

>having a job
You don't belong here.