Butthurt Belt

How do we make them less butthurt?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bible_Belt
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_Operation_of_the_NKVD_(1937–38)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trial_of_the_Sixteen
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Let Russia annex them all and fix them like they were 30 years ago

how is that a belt wtf

I rest my case

with nukes and walls, thanks poland czech and romania for flooding UK and now they are out of EU

>How do we make them less butthurt?
Removing the source of the problem is the best option.
Remove Russia. The same measure is neede for China too.

>The same measure is neede for China too
What would that fix? China is a stabilising factor in Asia, far more than South Korea ever would be. Fucking dumb prick

>stabilising factor

In what way? Just look at their territorial claims and constant chimping out over the SCS, China is the biggest detriment to regional stability in Asia

>China is a stabilising factor in Asia
Nice meme Chang.
Don't forget who has been playing the lifeline of North Korea.

I'm not butthurt, YOU TAKE IT BACK RIGHT NOW!!!

>Czechs
>flooding anything

There is as much Spaniards as Romanians in the UK and more than twice as much Spaniards than Czechs.

It's just a blanket term for connected areas known for something

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bible_Belt

most famous example

Why would I be butthurt when I can get wasted or blaze up and explore the woods?
Also,
KHAN'D

Slovenes are in no way butthurt towards Russia. We have friendly relations since ever.

>There is as much Spaniards as Romanians in the UK and more than twice as much Spaniards than Czechs.
that difference is that you are poorer and they dont return to your country like poles or romanians.

keep calm gypsi

here in barcelona there are a bunch of eastern europeans.

>here in barcelona there are a bunch of eastern europeans.
wtf I hate Spain now

Why are we always included in the butthurt belt?

Stop, t b h.

was slovxit also manufactured by putin?

What are we butthurt about? Migants? EU?

Slovenia is ok...

>Spaniard calling anybody a gypsy

I've been to UK with school few years ago and Spaniards were working kitchen and tables and other nigger jobs just like Poles. Your 80% unemployment is pretty visible there.

Also calling someone a gypsy when you look like a gypsy yourself is pretty brave senpai

There is like 6 000 Czechs in the whole Spain, if it continues like that we will lose our whole population to you ;_;

Sad how this stupid meme map gets posted over and over again. Not all of those are butthurt, and it's missing some butthurt countries.

Not butthurt, shouldn't be in: Finland
Butthurt, should be in: Greece

spain is for spaniards and spanish speaking people (i am colombian)

here there are a bunch of romanians and eastern europeans who work for minimun salary and they dont return to romania and other eastern shitholes.

shut up

>i am colombian
dirty immigrant, go home

slav immigrant

>yugos
>butthurt about ussr

tito btfo stalin

>colombian
>calls other people gypsies

>congolombians

kek this is the original

but pic in op is actually made by me but I modified it because I wanted to include slovenia, little bitch of a fucking butthurt slav nation

> Butthurt, should be in: Greece
wrong

i was born in spain although my parents are from colombia

it is my home and colombia my second home

Remove russians

>Czech scum
>Not a subhuman
Your opinion is as shit as your country
kys senpai

>Circle tool
>ignoring Holodomor, Katin and other Stalinist atrocities

How's life in Transnistra ?

slovenians are really butthurt

I think the only country that should be red on that map is Shitaly.

>colombian

Wut? Greece is almost as butthurt as Poland.

This map is about Russia you slavshit.

You are Greek
You are Greek
You are Greek
You are Greek
You are Greek
You are Greek

хeхeхe

Entire Europe is butthurt belt, except for maybe, MAYBE Switzerland.

>spain is for spaniards
yes
>and spanish speaking people.
lol no, go home, dirty sudaca

and you are a gypsy

I never realised how big the UK is desu

Why do the countries of the butthurt belt want hostile relations with Russia?
Wouldn't they benefit the most from peace and trade with Russia?

>gypsi

HOL UP

>I am Colombian
So shut your mouth non european scum. If there will be any deportations immigrants from other continents will be first

Also
>calling people gypsies while being from Colombia

Latin americans are on same level as gypsies

send euros

Many Slavs mixed with Gypsies and look different to whites.

Since green eyes are super rare its safe to assume that blue eyes are most common in 60%+ countries?

We do benefit from the trade, but it doesn't change a fact that those mongols ruined our country.

That doesn't change the fact that Spaniards are literally niggers.

Not for long lmao

so did we, and yet we are friends now

You got massive financial help from America its some absurd number, we got communism that set us decades behind western euros.

That said, Slovakia and Hungary are pro russia, only poland hates them. Czech republic is neutral but leaning towards west

whites love them

My point was that Nazi germany invaded Czech republic and other slavic nations, and yet we are all friends today in EU
So i can't really see a reason why the animosity between eastern europe and russia must continue

>white women are whores

More news at 11

The thing is, there wasn't actual war in czech republic, they surrendered instantly. Also, it was 70 years ago, communism was present here 30 years ago.

Yes and there are more in Slavic countries kek.

I am not only talking about czech republic, but eastern europe in general.
And sure, the memories of communism are more current, but I think we could reduce the timeframe of animosity if we would activly work to improve the relations with Russia.
Plus, it would also benefit eastern europe economically

more of what, niggers?

whores

Czechia is better than Spain in every imaginable way, and you're not even Spanish you filthy colombian nigger.

I won't argue.

was hoping for more (you)s desu

>Holodomor

Natural famine

>Katyn

Nazis did it

>czech

with 800 € wage ,

fucking kek , here it is third world

>Nazis did it
Russians did it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_Operation_of_the_NKVD_(1937–38)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trial_of_the_Sixteen

Russian concentration camps were worse than German ones.

Because unlike Germany Russia has never given up its imperial ambitions

Merkel didn't say that fall of the Third Reich was the biggest catastrophe of the 20th century

i have been visit czech and is really poor, only prague is decent

You also have three times higher prices than they do, which makes them factually richer since they can afford more with what they earn.

visited*

Czechia also has the lowest unemployment in the EU

>Russian concentration camps were worse than German ones.
Ok pole, I think you've drank too much vodka at this point.

hehe thats right silly goy.
We are peaceful nation now and have no imperial ambitions

That's better than the Spaniards earning literally nothing thanks to no jobs.

You can live comfy life with 800€ wage since everything is cheap as fuck. And you dont have to deal with muslim and colombian immigrants

>le evil russia
>le imperial ambition
we barelly exist at this point and still they make you believe that we are going to eat half of the europe tomorrow

Slovakia, Hungary, Finland and probably Czechia should not be here.

Gulgas were worse than German camps.

And you know why? Because people there had even shittier condition than in German ones. Also, when you expelled Germans and occupied Poland in 1945 you reopened german ones and made then even shittier.

>My point was that Nazi germany invaded Czech republic and other slavic nations, and yet we are all friends today in EU
In case of Poland there are some factors that work in favor of the Germans here.
1) The Third Reich did sign the Geneva Convention prior to the war, USSR did not. Have a guess what that entailed in terms of dealing with POWs.
2) Despite the above both Germans and Russians commited war crimes. The Germans spent last 60 years going "We're sorry.", Russians spent the last 60 years going "USSR did nuffin'! We saved you, now be grateful you scum!"
3) Poland spent ~50 years as a puppet state of the USSR, with all the "benefits" it brought.

I understand why Poland has bad emotions against Russia, but from a rational point of view, it seems to me like Poland could only benefit from having good relations with Russia, both economically and in security aspect

>shittier condition than in German
>you reopened german ones
I think you are having halucinations from anal pain at this point. Do you have anything to confirm this?

I chose a shitty city, so I don't compare the only good place (Prague). Enjoy being 13% more rich than a shit city in a 3rd world country

We're pretty much all butthurt about Russia still.

Brno is actually fairly nice, use Ustí next time.

No, I don't think you're in a same way I don't think America is evil.

You just have different outlook on the world and different interests that are detrimental to ours.

no point comparing the worst shithole with Barcelona. Two second biggest cities are a good comparison

>safety index
>moderate

Historians and historical sources?

Lol...just lol

Sure, come on.