youtube.com/watch?v=KylMqxLzNGo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

INTIMIDATING duck.

kpop

good op

Newcastle Brown Ale

That duck would fuck you up nigga

Recession edition

Not the greatest duck picture you could find. Disappointing turn out lad.

Do they really think people would want a SDP 2.0?

kangaroo is alright but it's very memey too. it has the smallest edible window when cooking out of any meat i know of. literally 15 seconds too little and it's a crime scene, 15 seconds too late and it's a boot.

I FUCKING HATE BIRDS

Especially pokemon birds

>tfw the pound drops so low we join the Euro

reckon they could mop up a shit ton of votes if they pledged to stay in the EU

word
fucking nz scum amarite

fuck off murderer

birds are nice

A duck walks into a chemist and says, "Do you have any chapstick?"
When the pharmacist hands it to him, the duck replies, "Thanks, just put it on my bill."

Maria Eagle too

They know that barely anyone wants Corbyn to be PM. HIs foreign policy and defense make him look like a nutter even if those two areas of policy making are rarely mentioned in Elections. I doubt he could ever win an election

*runs them over*

really fucked it this time

Agree about the memeness of it, but it is a nice cheap healthy(ish) meat and I normally eat 1/3 of a (beef )steak raw whilst I'm cooking the rest so the rawness of roo doesn't bother me. Crocodile is the worst ot the aussie meats by far, just pure shite.

>@meaglemp, shadow secretary of state for culture, media and sport, resigns

*gets up on the stage*
testing 1 2 3 testing 1 2 3
*puts the guitar strap around my neck*
*tunes it*
*under my breath i murmur*
1 ... 2 ... 1 2 3
~ i feel into a burning ring of fire. i went down, down, down and the flames went higher. and it burns, burns, burns ~

nah was driving a bit too fast and came on an unexpected sharp bend, lost control and went into a field and rolled the car, wasnt wearing a seat belt, walked away with barely a scratch, honestly could have easily died

How do I get a bf like this?

NOPE

>wasting good duck pictures on creating threads

As if, I'm keeping the best ones so when the duck picture market is overly saturated with shit ones I can drop a good one and win

New Zealand seems nice

how much is it in poo peeland?

i prefer the kangaroo mince to the steaks desu. it's easier to cook, tastes slightly better and goes with a lot more stuff. i feel like kangaroo got big here because le bodybuilder meme. i have tendency to overcook not undercook, so when i first got the steaks, i'd fucking gurn my jaw off trying to chew the cunt.

tumbling down tumbling down tumbling doooowwwwnnnnnn

sharing is caring

until you get there

haha ducks!

*creeps up behind you and smashes your head in with a mace*

Knave!

yeah crocodile has to be prepared in a really, really, really specific way to make it not taste like absolute arse but when it's prepared right it's absolute hectos

ducks fuckin quack me up

that's a goose you fucking moron

you fucking idiot

you total fucking retard

where the fuck do you get off

you cretin, that's what you are, a fucking total utter cretin

fighting the law lads

i'll let you lads know if i win

yeah mum had it when she was up north for something or rather and said it was really good but then i've heard from others that it tastes like fucking shit.

goat is surprisingly good too. a lot better than i'd have imagined.

Dunno mate, I've only been here 5 or 6 weeks and I've not seen it in the average supermarket. Guessing quite expensive if everything else is to go by.

It's aight, it's a meme country through and through though. Moari tv seems pretty based compared to aboriginal TV in Aus though.

Holy shit

Nearly happened to me about a million times, you are very lucky

how low can she go

>goat is surprisingly good too

yeah goats mad. some western chinese (as in the western china, not westernise china) will really capitalise on using goat since they're mostly muslim and it's absolutely scrumptious what they can conjure up

When are you guys pulling the it was just banter card?

What does it feel like being in New Zealand?

Seems like it would be weird, knowing you're on a tiny island in the absolute middle of nowhere, literally 5,000 miles from the nearest civilization other than Australia.

youtube.com/watch?v=qbmWs6Jf5dc

ALL THE WAY DOWN TO CHINATOWN BABY

fuckig shite lad, ive a spotless drink driving record but crashed twice sober, first one was minor to be fair

im just glad i was driving alone

*looks at the flag behind this post*
ah yes what does it feel like being the size of a tiny island?

How to know if the Janny is lurking /brit/

Make a Poleaboo post and wait for it to be deleted

I've had it as a steak and in burgers, wasn't impressed either time. Chickeny fish basically, I mean it wasn't bad it was just....chickeny fish. Whatever, glad I tried it.

>goat is surprisingly good too. a lot better than i'd have imagined.
Good lad, fucking love goat, top meat, cheap and flavourful. Just make sure you slow cook the cunt and she'll be right 90% of the time.

i survived a snake bite
i live in the late night
i cant see the hate right
smoking on the grey skies

tinder must be broken because im getting 0 matches.

not much worse than accidentally tuning into NITV when you're trying to find the news lad

i'd be lying if i said i don't occasionally get drunk, find yanks in threads on Sup Forums, and go out of my way to be a huge cunt to them

youtube.com/watch?v=HQp_OWKCW9U

christ we can't fucking leave

look at the state of us

the referendum was a mistake

bye

strawpoll.me/10600354
strawpoll.me/10600354
strawpoll.me/10600354

Poleaboo is sure England will win their football game today

I really wish I still wanted to transition with all my heart

I don't understand why I don't desire it anymore
Maybe it's because of Ramadan?

Might just pursue laser hair removal anyway, regardless of transitioning or now, I hate having a beard

Cancelled his session with a domme
Haven't got the nerve to check my phone for her response
Pretty sure she's used to "flakes" anyway

What gave me the final push to cancel it was that a prettier and younger domme and replied to my message (more expensive though)

21 year old blonde white girl >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 24 year old slightly chubby half Filipino

Doesn't matter that she's half the price and A LOT more experienced

Just made a cup of tea and it tastes a bit funny, think the milk might be out of date. Am I going to die?

i've never had chinese takes on goat. i've had goat stews when i was up in longreach, and this goat curry from a local curry place which were both mint.

hmmm i've never cooked goat myself. i might give it a shot. it seems like something you could pull bitches with because they will think it will be rank but then it's good so you made it good.

lads, is it better to apply online for jobs at McDonalds or KFC or should I go hand in my CV in person?

Usedto unironiclly watch NITV when I was in Darwin because I was living with some black fellas and it would be the last channel on, some of it is based but then 99% is just awful.

"NITV WOULD LIKE TO ANNOUNCE *pause* THEY RECOGNISE *pause* THE LARRIKIAYAH PEOPLE AS THE TRADITIONAL *pause* OWNERS OF THIS LAND"

Poleaboo is watching bargain hunt

rate how shit your life is lads (0 being great, 10 being terrible)

mines probably about an 8

Really wish we didn't brexit

going to wash my hair

going to wash my bollix

maisie

morning lads

bit rude that, the majority of the people did vote for brexit so you can't just speak against the will of the people like that. you'll insult them

ima treat myself to fucking medicine

to feel something i'd do anything

i accidentally watched NITV the other day and when they run out of aboriginal content they'll just start showing black american tv shows and films

neet, virgin, balding 11/10

can't live with em, can't live without em eh buddy? heheheh

*gives you a playful punch in the shoulder*

more like referenDUMB, amirite?

yes we can you fucking paki

Poleaboo would rate his at a 5, it could be much worse

Everything will be better when I'm a girl

I think I will go through with it

nah thats about a 7

Here is a song for the uk economy and the generations of young british people who will now be reduced to medieval poverty

youtube.com/watch?v=KylMqxLzNGo

I'm nearly 24 it's defo 11/10

>looking for jobs
>people tell me if i can't find one to just apply for fast food jobs
>mfw i have flaky skin
JUST

is NITV the one that has blokes world on it? with just a bunch of fat 40 year old manchildren talking about caravans and dirtbikes with the occasional absolute weapon of a stripper

poleaboo's life is about an 8

nah thats still a 7, mate

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

so how are we all voting next thursday lads?

>flaky skin

haha what does that even mean? you cant be near an open wind or a fan because your skin will just crackle and fly away? fuck off flaky fuckinghead

Anti-androgens apparently stop balding

I can't name 8 positive things about my life
I'd struggle to list even 3

>corbs and dave are dying
;-;

Between 4 and 6, depending on the day.

>New shadow defence secretary is at Glasto and won't be back in time for his first meeting

This is a circus

unironically voting remain lads

I don't remember the shows but it sounds like it(if it isn't then it's probably the similar sort of channel), a lot of locally produced shows that are clearly funded annually on about tree fiddy.
I think it only shows in the NT

Any slow cook curry would suit goat, brown it off a bit first to """"""seal in the juices""""""", onions, spices, goat, tomatoes, water, slow simmer for ages, crrots and potatoes etc

BAM goat curry