youtube.com/watch?v=HYjWxAQQLrM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are you jelly or what?

>slovakia
Welp this explains a lot

Close family relationships.

Nothing wrong with that desu, WE'RE the weird ones

this

It's presumptuous to think that the American "when you are 18 yo you are kicked out" way is the right way.

Nothing it' just you typical Med country

Yes, it sure has worked well enough for those fat slobs. Not.

Unlike some countries, there's no pressure to leave home the moment you turn 18. In fact, parents think that's something wrong with you or them if you are eager to do it.

Housing is expensive. There's a point in leaving only when the pros outweight the cons. You save a lot of money staying with your parents.

Most people here leave when they find a partner and both have a job or when they are forced to do it due to work.

>in USA you get kicked out at 18
A bit memey desu, not really true
If your middle class or rich you're supposed to be in school. You can stay at home during the summer no problem.
After you finish school (age 22 unless ur dumb lmao) then yeah you'll get the boot in pretty short order
If you're too poor to go to school, then there's no pressure. Shit you've probably got 3 generations including your aunts and uncles in one house

Bravo Estonia

Home is home for every member of the family, it's not just "your parents' house".

what's wrong with the rest of Europe?

catholic culture at its nfinest

>age 22 unless ur dumb
or unless you want a masters degree

>the whiter you are the more dependent you are
It's simple genetics

I left at 16 and I still, at 25, have an open invitation to come back and live in my childhood home if I should want or need to. I still eat dinner there when I want.

Its not about family ties at all, its 100% about economy.

>being an adult
>posting on Sup Forums
What's wrong with all of us?

we have the choice, you don't

Nothing

This map prove the family structure isn't destroyed in Italy unlike other cucked countries.

High unemployment, for starters.

Everytime I think of Italy I just imagine the hottest people imaginable eating and fucking all day. Then I remember they are hairy apes and quietly hump because they share a wall with their nonna

How is it about economy? wouldn't it be cheaper to live with your parents?

my grandma lived directly under my room but my high school gf didn't care at all...

>wouldn't it be cheaper to live with your parents?
Not for the parents.

no, bravo Finland!

It would be cheaper for both if they share the expenses and live together.
I mean he's already paying for his own food, why not keep doing that in your parents home and use the money you pay the rent and bills with to share the rent and bills with your parents

>"Son, It's not like we don't like you, but do you remember the contract you signed when you was 3?"
>"N-nein...."
>"Oh." - beep beep beep - father pulls a freshly printed contract out of his ass "you see, we accurately calculated the costs and the benefits of building you, and here's your signature."

if parents are so concerned with their own money they shouldn't have children in the first place

Unemployment + Family culture

Holy fuck

Well sweetheart, in short, we usually don't like to leech off of our parents.

It's not all about the money though. One of my nephews got shit on because he brought a different girl home every weekend. "My home is not a whorehouse" t. his Dad

Corrupt politicians
High unemployment rate
Bad work ethic (all Med countries retire far too early )
Catholicism

there's nothing wrong with living with parents
I LOVE MOTHER

Yeah I guess that might be a problem.
btw can I have refugee status? I'm a syrian I swear

Why does nobody ask "What's wrong with Slovakia/Greece/Poland/Romania/etc."?

We expect those to be shitholes. Everyone's always shocked when they realize just how bad a state southern europe is in.

>le trash meme
It was a problem in the worst city of Italy and it was fixed five years ago

Because of expectations

pls no

Slovenia is not a shithole by the way, yet they're at 43%, it's clearly a cultural thing that has nothing to do with development

You don't leech off your parents. You wouldn't even leech off me if i offered you dinner. There's this thing humans call emotional attachment that goes beyond the materialistic value of things. The tsame thing that makes me - who's lucky enough to live by myself - go spend a week or two at my family's now and then and makes my parents ask constantly ask me and my brothers if we need anything or to go spend time there.

well said, Japan + Italy would make the ultimate supreme nation I swear

>Slovenia is not a shithole
t. slovenian

How was the data collected? Because 1 in 3 seems a rather high number. A lot of young people rent, but since we have no "tenant culture" it's all done off the books, so officially they're still living with their parents.

Cool. In scandianvia we have this other thing, where you cut off the umbilical cord.

But it isn't, don't mind the rural areas that are shit anywhere in the world.

t. Not a Slovenian

>le sloveni sono i nostri nemici meme

And attach it to the state's

kek

>having family values
>bad

*Goddess of success

brb

Ariana ;_;

this is like those '90s american highscool movies where a bully hides the fact that he lacks a loving family by dressing all black and being an edgy shithead

I don't think bullies in those movies ever dressed in all black, just the kids they bullied

It worked considerably better with it than it has without it.

can't find a decent pic, just watch a Goosebumps episode

that's hardly all black
and goosebumps hardly represents a series with any real bullies

youtube.com/watch?v=HYjWxAQQLrM

Don't italians value family and home more? Also, why would you put your parents at risk because you want to move out to only end up living like a hobo for 2 years then coming back home to only get out again because the banks are evicting your parents?

t. bully

nobody knows what the hell eviction means spain, speak ameriacan english.

You know how silly Americans can seem while trying to tell you what things are like in your country without ever having been there?

the butthurt coming from nordcucks is amusing

>dude im sooo kewl, i never see my parunts and I go to bed only after 11 pm!
>dude Randall ur so rad, adults suck
>let's go bully little Timmy and steal his lunch money

t. self hater

Fuck yall. We da new gods. China ftw.

Stupido italiano

nothing, they are fucking smart.

Meds are manbabies.

>having high expectations of Italy
Kek, next you'll have high expectations of us too.

They reach adulthood later. Their puberty ends in their thirties

t.non-european

Foreclosure you fat fuck.

T b h i'm 22 and i live alone but i never miss a chance to visit my family. I'd stay with them if it wasn't for studiyng and working issues.
It's not just the parents, it's the cousins and uncles so it's more like a clan, it's so cool to eat toghether and help each other in everyday little things. Not something that an only child that just knows his parents can understand.
Family is really the most important thing, if you start living alone without even talking with your family you are a sad sad person without roots.
It's not your fault anyway, they told you that living alone it's cool because it's more easy to control and exploit only a person instead of a united group of people

Forgot one.

>4%

Holy shit. I need to move after my period of service or people think (know) there is something wrong with me.

Fellow mongols help, what kind of apartment should I move? How can I pay for my home, work and study at a uni at the same time?

Move to Italy with your parents

>poortugal

Slovenians are Friulians in denial.

I'd hardly call it family values if you leave your parents behind and then stick them in a nursing home once they can't walk on their own.

forza italia

>age 22 unless ur dumb lmao
uhm what?
also isn't there a college in every city anyway?

liberal arts major only takes a few semesters

More like overpriced housing

Culture

Trust me, if you taste our mother's or our grandmother's food you wouldn't leave their houses either.

>implying the nuclear family isn't a major cultural problem