Why is electricity difficult to understand?

Why is electricity difficult to understand?
What books do I read?
What online lectures do I watch?

Other urls found in this thread:

allaboutcircuits.com/textbook/direct-current/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

NEETS modules.

What a brainlet. Gently fuck off to a boardthat better suits your low IQ.

How advanced do you wanna get?

thanks user

Understand all complex circuits. From basics to intermediate to advanced/expert.

pic related if you're serious about it. otherwise, stick to software.

Its not difficult to understand if you do some practical work with it. Get a breadboard, get some 7400 series logic gates to play with. Learn boolean logic (its not hard). Learn Ohms Law. Learn about reactive circuits. Do some experiments on your own. You have to actually want to learn it.

It's not difficult to understand, shit goes round makes your other shit work.

This is how I learned it, more or less.

t. failed college kid

This is similar to the books I learned from:
>allaboutcircuits.com/textbook/direct-current/

4000 series cmos is much more forgiving of breadboard spaghetti wiring, noisy power, less than idea connections, ect., so is a lot better for a beginner.

Jokes on you, I never went to collage

electricity is easy

think of it as magic juice, that, when you force it to move through something, it makes it come alive

i have a wire, a battery (containing magic juice) and a light bulb, when you make a circuit out of these things, which allows the juice from the battery to flow through the light bulb, it makes it shine

it is so simple

magic juice, friend, magic juice

I hope you have a solid foundation in maths. Otherwise, good luck when you get to AC circuits and complex transistor circuits.

Magic juice that heats things up would be better.

Pixies. It's pixies floating around in there. Don't touch it either. Angry pixies bad.

>solid foundation in maths
Is this even possible with education up to high school?

You're fucked.

Basic will take a few months.
Intermediate will take a couple of years and requires a good understanding of calculus and excellent algebra skills.
Advanced is all specializations and takes years to master a specific area. You could spend a few years just on microwave analogue circuits, for example. Eventually you'll get into modern semiconductors, at which point good fucking luck: It's literally barely understood quantum physics.

remember that everything is learning. you are never born smart

They teach us in like fifth grade here, wtf?

angry wall pixies are especially dangerous because they vibrate