Game of thrones losing funding due to brexit

nme.com/filmandtv/news/game-of-thrones-funding-could-be-massively-hit-by-/409983
You've gone too far, Nigel.

thanks god
this shit show has to die

>watching the show

TWoW when?

>implying that fat fuck will ever finish his books

this

>not watching the show

It's precisely because GRRM is going to die before releasing the end that I'm watching the show

Good, that show is crap anyways

Everything post ADwD can be considered fanfic

>fantasy

The autism is real

GRRM has held off the giant battle scenes and now we are informed there will be none. The crisis is averted and the rest of the show is just Jon Snow courting his aunt Dany. Until the cripple comes back and tells him his sons are now both his cousins and his uncles. Which would tie in with the general theme of the show.

That's just a meme used to scare people. The UK can now fund them directly and not waste money giving it to the EU

this

>watching telejew

>The UK can fund them directly
>Implying my government gives a shit about arts and media

Mate, the conservatives have spent most of their media relations time blaming the BBC for all the troubles in the world, getting mad when it produces good shows, trying to ban shit like Dad's Army because it's 'offensive' (that's right, the right wing are little princesses in this country and don't forget it), and generally try to cause national inquiries when someone holds hands on tv and not when celebrities might be active abusing pedophiles.

They don't even fund goddamn Cornwall, you expect them to fund a tv show telling them that an inbred monarchy is inept, where the best characters are illegitimate and young?

Face it, GoT will lose it's funding just like Cornwall will for being irrelevant to them, Liverpool and Manchester will for having different political opinions due to having more than one type of immigrant and not giving a shit, and all the funds will go to Bojo Jojo's party bus, and maybe funding our military against scotland for not following in nationalist suicide.

the show has good set pieces now but it lost all sense of quality writing/characters/politics after s3

it's better off dying now so people will look back at it with fond memories like deadwood

oh no,more neil marshall directed episodes (which are actually best directed in the series)

Fuck that show, i'm still waiting for good TV series about Witcher books

witcher books are shit. literally "muh edgy fairy tales"
The writing of the witcher games is much better

this

Fuck Dim&Dimmer and their pet Daenerys

First 2 Witcher books are fucking great.
I can agree that the later Witcher novels aren't that amazing, but i did enjoy them way more than ASoIaF

They really lack the political power games of ASoIaF.
Plus, it doesn't make sense to me that the almost godlike wizards and sorceresses dont subjegate the realms.

This.
It started OK but it got exponentially worst each season.

>A mountain of corpses is a terrain feature in our medieval style* battle
*actually just retarded but sword and arrows and shit

They won't be leaving for at least 5 years m8. GOT is safe m8.

>Plus, it doesn't make sense to me that the almost godlike wizards and sorceresses dont subjegate the realms.
They would get lynched. All the devastating military application of wizards in the books only worked with the infantry providing support/defense.

If Britain ends up leaving the union and say we get some wall-building joker in charge on the other side of the pond, the very last thing will want to do is to cut down on english-speaking culture spending as the threshold to attract people will be higher than if there was a freedom to move and work.