How you look when all of your normie friends think SSDs don't get fragmented and you're explaining to them that they do

>how you look when all of your normie friends think SSDs don't get fragmented and you're explaining to them that they do
What other memes makes Sup Forums look crazy when they try to dispel them?

When I say "buy cheap things"

That there actually is no such thing as a virus, its just a placebo in the motherboard

Holy shit explain
I'm genuinely interested

>placebo

Nigga, what?

>how can virus' be real if our motherboard isn't real?

They do get fragmented but it doesn't matter because they don't have spinning platters.

>Implying normies know what fragmentation even is.

It's not like they don't get fragmented - in fact they are designed to be fragmented, but they probably meant that they don't need to be defraged

Imagine it like a fridge, and the milk is on the middle shelf
Some fuckboy comes, drinks the milk, puts it on the bottom shelf instead of the middle.
Sure when you open the fridge and you see the milk isn't on the top shelf and that it's on the bottom shelf it's a fairly quick realization but that can still take some additional read/write times.

There have been tests done with this, not using the shitty windows defragger but actually useful ones

>8gb
What year is this. Do you even know how modern SSDs work? Does the word "wear leveling" ring any bells? If a file is not fragmented on the fs level it doesn't mean it's not fragmented on the physical level - SSDs controller shuffles data chunks all the time and there's a correspondence table that's actually exposed to the OS, not the real layout. Any attempt to "defrag" ssd will just wear it down. And you'll have to really go out of your way to do that - in every modern OS it's been replaced with TRIM and called "optimizing" the drive.

I try to tell my normies friends that clearing searches on Facebook doesn't actually clear it. Infact, if you search for someone, it will link yours and their profiles and actually show your profile on their "you may know them" list.

please sell me this SSD Optimizer friendly merchant, i use a 20 year old file system like ntfs!

normies don't know about fragmenting on hard drives man, hate to break it to you but your friends are just stupid weirdos

Come back after you learn how modern SSDs work.

omfg lmao you know nothing about tech senpai with that bullshit analogy

I look like that when I go off about premium digital signal cables. Dvi, hdmi,dp,Ethernet... Either it meets spec or it doesn't. No amount of unobtanium contacts/shield will improve a digital signal operation beyond spec. The picture is not clearer...

>how you look when you correct someone who says DVD and blu ray look identical when viewed on an SDTV

> Implying there's anything better than ntfs

>being this underage

Refs