How do the average citizen of your country sees the army?

How do the average citizen of your country sees the army?

Here:

1 - Most Brazilian women and gays have fetishes with them
2 - Navy is seen as a place for gays
3 - Communists and leftists hate them
4 - Average Brazilian men or admire or find them useless, there is no between

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EnDsTu-oXlM
youtube.com/watch?v=D5hzVfpSDes
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

a pain in the ass that you have to skip

Ninguém liga

This is what faggots, hippies and other people that have failed in life think

Well I'd say the only real view on the army here is that the spineless nerds and autists and neckbeards seem to think it's some kind of slave camp, but beyond that, with NORMAL people, it's just not really anything special, really.

Brazilian armed forces don't give a fuck, badass

youtube.com/watch?v=EnDsTu-oXlM

non existant

bydło

These ones are cops.

true to some extent
but you are still a faggot NEET irl whose only accomplishment in real life is muh military service

it was fun to drive a tank and eat jelly doughnuts in the tank while scrubs were wading sleet and snow

Is that a fucking Bren.

Most people don't hold an opinion about this, but they are respected except by the far left and the navy is kinda taken less seriously too, even more after the Indian sea incident.

I personally knew a lot of guys that wanted to be part of our army, I wonder how they continued.

>Most Brazilian women and gays have fetishes with them

womans have fetishes about policemans?

I don't know.

Pure bullshit

Something most men are conscripted to. Sucks to be in there in general, army mates make it okay, even fun at times and afterwards you'll most likely think back to it with warmth.

The uniform circlejerk of Facebook are full of women, so I guess yes.

Get to hike in the forest and shoot guns

Bläm bläm dägä dägä

You mean the ones who aren't fat, right?

Navy and the Marines are well respected
Air Force too
Nobody cares about the Army

They don't have any gay stereotype?

You forgot to say that most army/military personal are poor or lower midle class and are looked down by the higher classes.

Average sees the army as the last resort for stop drug lords
See navy as the cleanest force left
commie chairos hate them think they only exist to repres them
Many average dont care

No, lel

How did that even come about? Gays are pacifists

I guess. The Army is for people who want to sit in barracks all day and get fat.

You people still have an army? Thanks for the cheap 2A6s.

>see a thread that contains the word "military"
>check the OP
>it's a brazilian

Every. Single. Time.

I'm not OP but navy has gay stereotypes because some people find weird men standind in the sea for months with another males.

Why wouldn't we?

And you're welcome, I don't think they ever saw much action

but you sold those to us senpai

Most men think it (conscription) is an experience worth having.

Women don't give a shit.

The army isn't "respected" in a sense that people in the army are somehow admired but there is common feeling that the army is mostly competent and an integral part of the nation.

quick question:

why is it orange?

The military is by far the most competent and effective part of our nation's government. Shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone.

I bet he watched the Tropa de Elite movies recently

>The military is by far the most competent and effective part of our nation's government.

Not a very high bar to top.

There is a lot of waste (note not corruption) in our military.

Don't really know.
I'd say it's respected since our country has strong milliary traditions despite all the memes.
And like every country, leftist hate them.

The US Army is filled with Rednecks from the shit ass states of the mid-west and south. Hence no one cares when they are killed or maimed in the Middle East. To be fair ghetto black/brown people also join.

I live in San Diego and we are infested with military shit bags. I pray for their deaths.

I don't think it would be a "waste" if we use the Army for search & IT and patents like America.

Yes, our old Leopards. We got some 2A7s back thank to the Germans, and still got hundreds of IFVs, APCs, armored cars, tracked artillery, air-defence systems, etc.

It was was for the 2008 Euros

i bet tropa de elite is obligatory for all brazilians to watch at least once a month, judging from the amount of tucanoposting on Sup Forums

Now I know why everyone hates California in the USA.

if the dutch ever have to fight a war in a sea of fanta, they will be near invisible.

This is kind of edgy

SUPPORT ARE TROOPS

Military isn't at all respected by the upper class although they will rarely come right out and say that

We are also infested with monkey shit skin Carioca type Brazilians. Please send us some Gauchas.

>the army isn't "respected" in a sense that people in the army are somehow admired

They aren't "respected" in this sense either here. But for some reason, women fetishizing a lot them.

>Octavio Sanchez

Are you a wetback?

White like a Brazilian

Looks like an injun

Brazilian women are dumb whores. They think every army guy with muscles and guns are like a Superman or a Max Steel. Also money. This os why their community is full of them.

Average Indian jocks wants to serve in the military , then backs the fuck our after realising you are going to be stationed on the highest battle ground in the world .

They're just cool.

And also from rural places.

The only one which are respected are KSK(military) and SEK(police), special forces, others are meeeh. Firefighters are more respected or cool here then regular military.

Most people join military are one which wants to get
-study+money,
-dont know what to do with life,
-COD players(yes),
-secretly gay/lesbian,
-free/good money(16000€ a month in afg)
-faster retirement(50 years ? i dont remember)

we have a lack of soldiers, the youth doesnt want to join because, it is basicly retarded to get shot for nothing. lots of suicides goes unreported or "accidents" very hush hush society.

>16000€ A month.
I can join the German army? With a pair of years I could get enough to invest and life comfy for life.

Generally people like special forces, officers, and pilots are universally respected, even by leftists. Hell, expending veterans' benefits is something Bernie Sanders has been very vocal about since long before his campaign.

People usually have mixed views on enlisted personnel, since some ate sharper than others.

It's only a few conservatives who get extremely "muh military" even though it's the most inefficient part of the government.

They right now talk about opening the army to EU citizens, retarded as they are.

>people let them self get shot for 2.000€ a month for a foreign country

Yeah... our politicians are really smart.

>16000€ a month in afg

Bullshit. They get 92€ a day more when they are over there. That is like 2760 a month. In addition to what? 2k netto?

Pretty good, because somehow fighting in Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan, or some other small country is protecting OUR freedom. Totally believable.

yes, marry a german women or something. you need to be young enough and healthy. lots of people died tho, it goes unreported. all the statistics are faked to keep the society blind.

16k u get only in afg. one guy told me that he was in kosovo too. they got constantly attacked by albanians he killed 2.

>I could get enough to invest and life comfy for life.
thats what he did, bought house and shiet. but you also can get bullet or even loose ur leg, like one guy i know, which lost it in kosovo. you will propably become retarded too(PSTD)

me dinken he was somethinh higher then regular grunti. he did it for many years tho. his comander loved this guy. idk.

If you don't go to the army you have no right to call yourself a nationalist.

>most inefficient part of the government.

Go home to your shithole you call country ivan if you don't like the west you faggot, oh wait, you can't because you'll starve to death.

>Ghenigs Khangzs

Nonexistent for me. Sometimes i even forget Brazil has a military.

not yet, we will sent more abulds and mumbongos drive your countries into civil war "le revolution" and then roll with out tanks in "to safe your asses from islamists" ;)

le cultural marxism is our weapin ;D

mutumbu and achmed al faransi :D

dont worry about USA it will be outbreed by mexicans ;D so nobody to save u "west"

whole brazil is a warzone, so you dont recognize the forrest cuz to many trees.

>you can't because you'll starve to death.
youtube.com/watch?v=D5hzVfpSDes