Erdogan apologized for the plane he shot down

>Erdogan apologized for the plane he shot down
Okay Turkey, let's be friends again. Send me hookahs, I send you Natashas.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-europe-36643435
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why is Russia and Turkey fighting anyway? You both have based authoritarian leaders, good religious morality and are against Western degeneracy. You really should unite against the West desu.

>turkocucks

Sauce?

the natashas you send are the hookers.

Because Turkey decided to be a meanie to Russia's friend and ally, Syria.

Shit! we were supposed to be getting more Russian tourists, now they have no reason not to go to Turkey anymore FUCK

bbc.com/news/world-europe-36643435

No sauce, cheers

he actually said "we are sorry for the loss of pilot's family". no apology, but meh who cares

This. But now Erdogan apologized and it's good. We really need Turkey as an ally, we have great trade, tourism, many cultural connections.
>good religious morality
Not really, it would be more proper to say than government is conservative right wingers who try to force religion along with "traditional values" and other bullshit. But we have more reasons to be allies than twin regimes. Those are deep economy relationships, energetics and MENA affairs (I think we could divide influence there to mutual pleasure).
Also we and China accepted India and Pakistan to Shanghai organization of partnership recently, Syria is awaiting for it and I think Turkey could be the next to form giant silk road union against the West. Uniting majority of world economy and population such a union would oppose the Europe very successfully.

Don't worry, we would still import your fruits.

I heard about this, don't you guys have massive amounts of land to grow stuff on?

>growing fruits
>on Russia

M8...

because authoritarian, nationalistic leaders seldom get along

I don't think the relations will be as good as it was in the past t.b.h

We have, but our climate is freezing frost in a winter (most of Russia has -20..-30 in a winter) and harsh heat in a summer (+25..+35 in a summer and up to +40 and more in southern regions). So nothing grows here except potato, wheat etc.

Idk, I would like them to be as in the past because it was very beneficial. As far as I know the main ideologist of attack on the plane was your pro-European prime minister, not Erdogan, so I think reunion is possible. It's too beneficial for both our countries to be friends.

The fight you guys had was literally retarded. You should be at least neutral in 2016.

That's why erdogan kicked him I guess

>Russians identifying with physically meek, sly predators relying on ambush instead of strength
wew lad
that's some proper self reflection

Autism.

>sucking Putin's cock again right after you realize this situation totally fucked your tourism

Erdolel

This shows that one needs to show strength when dealing with Erdogan
Not to suck his dick like Merkel does

How is China okay with poos in loos joining the Shanghai Organization?

Erdogan also established relations with Israel this past week.
Seems he learned pissing people off doesn't make for good foreign policy.

Russia and Turkey have been fighting for over 500 years, shame Russia never finished the job.

>shame Russia never finished the job.

implying the would'nt if they could, they can't, russia sucks at war.,

he has been on a get-cucked streak these last few days.

maybe he realized that no one likes him and is now having an emotional meltdown

>implying the would'nt if they could, they can't, russia sucks at war.,

When Russia was about to finish the job, France and UK rushed to save Mahmut's ass. Western Europe are Mahmut lovers.

lol

So much this tbqh.

>apologise to get away with murder
cool

Thats international politics in 1 or 2 years when putin visit Istanbul your media will be writing about the special Russia/Turkey relationship.

Btw shooting down that plane didnt make any sense

that was made to fire up some çomar ass imo for make them think erdoğan stronk

erdoğan needed some vote's

he shot a plane and he got the votes, now he is apoligizing. Nothing new