So what are you lot gonna call yourselves when your individual countries cease to exist?

So what are you lot gonna call yourselves when your individual countries cease to exist?

Copy the US and hijack "Europeans"?
Unionians?

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/politics/683739/EU-referendum-German-French-European-superstate-Brexit
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You have annexed Ireland in the last 12 hours, Abdul?

Perhaps. Perhaps we'll do nothing. Anyhow, I won't take a penny for my thoughts since your money is worth fucking nothing. Good day.

Only your country disappeared, m8

I'm really worried. Is the EU just going to ignore our hole in their map?
I wish I'd qualified for service so I could at least help defend my country with more than just taxes.

Don't worry, you'll join once America finds another place for their nazi gold. Same with Norway once they run out of oil.

>Don't worry, you'll join
But that's what I'm worried about!

>the Lesotho of Europe

People are already calling themselves Europeans.

Are you gonna start calling yourself Little Britain after Scotland and North Ireland break off?

Better than giving up our democracy, neutrality and central bank.

>implying the UK is even going to leave
Even your leave posterboy Boris is packpedaling back to hell :^)

upvoted

underrated post

you might pretend that you are independant but in reality, your are 100% dependant on EU.
if we wanted, we could build a wall around Switzerland and starve you out

Little England*

Wales and London will leave as well

We still got agriculture, but economically you could, yes.
But we still have the three things I mentioned at the moment.

yeah, but it doesn't really matter, since a country that is entierlya engulfed in another country can be independant in name only

express.co.uk/news/politics/683739/EU-referendum-German-French-European-superstate-Brexit

> EUROPEAN political chiefs are to take advantage of Brexit by unveiling their long-held plan to morph the continent’s countries into one GIANT SUPERSTATE, it has emerged today.

> The foreign ministers of France and Germany are due to reveal a blueprint to effectively do away with individual member states in what is being described as an “ultimatum”.

> Under the radical proposals EU countries will lose the right to have their own army, criminal law, taxation system or central bank, with all those powers being transferred to Brussels.

I FUCKING KNEW IT!

I didn't say anything about independence. In name only would be enough.
I want to keep neutrality, democracy, and control over our own currency.

and the Jewish golden teeth

That you can keep.
Although I think your country has troubles ahead, with your referendum for limiting EU immigration

the eternal anglo was literally the only thing preventing an European Empire

Yeah but before that happens the EU will long dead

Time to lie my way into an Austrian Passport

afd pls go

This is really annoying. Swiss banks didn't store jewish gold teeth for the nazis.
We bought stolen gold the germans plundered from the central banks of the nations they defeated, because they needed swiss francs because nobody was accepting the mark.
We didn't merely store some some highrank nazi officer gold reserves, we made a valuable contribution to the german war machine, and should be called out for that, rather than shit that didn't matter in the larger picture.

True, but there's hope. Probably no deal, but all we're risking are the bilaterals 1, which are not quite as vital as some people claim.
At worst, swiss access to the european market will be hindered, not stopped.

>things that won't happen because it wouldn't work

You Germans are so predictable, you push it, push it and push it until the whole world is brought down upon you for your heinous crimes. It will happen again. All of Europe will be free in our Christian God's good time.

>the eternal anglo was literally the only thing preventing an European Empire
Well they committed sudoku so it is time to get on with the program.

Heil Merkel and the 1000 year reich i guess.

Time to come home ins Reich, Bohemia

>in our Christian God's good time
Religion is dead and so is your god.The EU has the prospect to outlast all for one simple reason.

It is not a warmongering entity.While the USA and Russia shit on themselves the EU trades and makes treaties.

The TEETH meme is funnier, so you are going to have to deal.

Maybe, but not by you. Your role as a relevant world power is over.
Your only remaining choice is to either become US or EU vassal

Will bring both the US and Russia down upon you

Can't say anything against that

At least use "Heim," it's traditional

>clickbait cancer

i wasnt sure if you would understand me otherwise

>Germany wants to build a wall again

White Race or Europid Race
Maybe pure Indo-Europeans or Aryan Union

>Europeans

Is that a problem, barbarian?

My German may be rusty, but not that bad.

Bolan this

Looks promising to me.

Mediocre Britain
Separated Kingdoms
South Ireland

Nice "journalism" here it's like a .jpg from Sup Forums

Engdump
United Cities
51st state

>Mediocre Britain

"Ited Kingdom"

the next step of Germany is going to be war i assume?

The United Kingdom of Not Bad Britain and North East Northern Ireland

Estados Unidos ng Alemania

No worries friend
We are a peaceful Empire this time around

This is not Russia or the USA.

The EU does not expand by acts of war but by acts or treaties and trade.

Why fight someone when you can have them join you with a smile instead.How do you think the EU has grown so much?

I honestly still can't believe we voted to leave, this country is voted beyond belief

Alright Britain

All indication points to it being a bluff that was called.

Like we double-dared you to leave, and you did it out of British Pride. A bit of humble pie will do a lot of you good, though. Empires don't last forever.

You didn't do anything it was because of infighting in the Tory party. They held the referendum thinking we wouldn't be stupid enough to actually leave and well....

Right. "we" as in, a lot of the arguments the Tory party used were villainizing the EU, despite not doing anything. It's like you started hearing voices and left the room when everyone was just being quiet and bored.

It's a weird ass decision to take without preparation.

Nobody has the intent of building a wall.

>Empires don't last forever.

As the EU is now beginning to understand.

>Nobody has the intent of building a wall.
I am thinking about building a wall around my villa.
Rough stones as base and iron bars with ornaments on top.

Would make the place a bit more presentable.

It's a disaster beyond comprehension but the EU didn't force us into it at all. It Cameron gambled on what he thought was an easy bet and lost big for everyone. It's honestly all so hilarious I just wish it wasn't happening to my country.

I vote for european empire

Wait, I dunni what's going in but EU has plans of turning well EU into one country?

Pls srs reply no memes and paranoid conspiracies.

As you should've understood ever since all your colonies left. Same thing happened to us, you're just a couple of years behind. Englad depends too much on foreign trade to be self-suficient. Especially with low oil prices and agriculture/mining/fishing so low. You now are at mercy of the EU/US goodwill of not giving you high fees/demands to keep in the internal market. Most of your money is from banking, IT and trading, and you need good deals to keep those.

It's perplexing from the outside too.

It's not that preparing to leave and agree to terms beforehand would be bad, but just saying fuck it out of the blue and with no plan is mad. Especially considering how tight you guys always are. Down south we are the improvisers and stupid-decision makers, not you.

All those refugees and older kebab waves

such pure Indo-Europeans

"herzlisch willkommen"

-t. mutti Merkel

>EU has plans of turning well EU into one country?
No, it's cries from retards going on about their conspiracy theory how the evil Jew is going to erase their nations or something.

No one really thought we'd leave, old people and poor people voted us out. We are literally out because of the argument "This is GREAT Britain" and immigration. I watched the news and they had a fruit seller that voted leave, most his fruits were from the continent and they asked was he worried they might become more expensive and just says "No, this is Great Britain we can sort it out" as if saying the name of the island is an argument

When will the "old people are wise" meme die?

The weird thing is that you don't even have a "muh jobs" argument, do you? You have immigrants because you have jobs to be filled that you don't want to do.

It's not a Mexican/US situation.

UK should begin the process of killing and mutilating EU nationals on its territory in view of the threats to destroy them coming from Brussels.

Pro-Remain politicians should also suffer the fate of Jo Cox.

We're a trading nation. Always have been. EU has been a declining market for us from the moment we joined, all the while restricting our access to growing economies. Long term it's better for us not to be held back by your backwards protectionism.

And frankly it's clear that people who would willfully choose Juncker as their leader have very little in common with us, anyway.

So yeah, friendly relations but not political merging - ultimately better for all of us.

>close borders
>lower unemployment wages
>the unemployed now must do shitty low skilled jobs to survive
Two problems solved mate

You can always find fault in immigration. Just look at how easy it is to call them violent while your own people are even more violent.

"European" sounds fine.

Wait, what? When did I call them violent?

Why is Portugal violent, it's the 5th or 6th safest country in the world.

Old people went out and voted for what they wanted, unlike the useless faggot millennial generation of yourself, of which only 40% showed up. Useless fucking millennial progressive shit.

I am for remaining in the EU, but the old people deserved the victory, they were more motivated and committed to achieving it. Millennial cuntboys and teenage girls can only whine about it on twitter and cry about how sad it makes them.

Shit, I misread that, disregard this

Uh yeah, I voted to remain though. I am about to leave uni and my country will be without a doubt in recession. I will complain, I am butthurt. Old fucks who just don't like foreigners have done me personal great harm.

If they call themselves European at least they wouldn't have the problem of Russians trying to argue against it like we have with Latinos complaining about our name.

If you let us put a statue of Napoléon instead of Nelson's in London, France will support you.

>Ireland gone
We have 77% support for the EU. We aren't leaving, you paki bastard.

I am Portuguese. Yes, I'm European but I'm first and foremost Portuguese.

Why is a united Europe a bad thing? It would increase our power tenfold and could only be good for member states with Germany leading it.

>leaving the EU to go trade with other countries
smart as fuck, nigel

Un-united kingdom

too many isis shitskins in western europe especially in germany and france
a united eastern europe union would be fine though

Do your german masters treat their irish dog well?

Do they leave you potato in front of your dog/irish house?

>Old fucks who just don't like foreigners have done me personal great harm.

Typical millennial fuckboy, blaming others for your own shortcomings. You deserve to be raped by the baby boomers and silent generation, it is you who failed to prevent their victory. Why should they be obliged to support your interests over their own? They sought to win and they won.

Because it is a fantasy.

Federopa

They're a very small minority, you're just paranoid and probably racist.

>united eastern europe
that's just ridiculous

>The Shithole Union
Haven't we been trying that some years previously?

Can't fucking wait. Maybe Amazon.de will start shipping here and I'll finally be able to get some proper service for my BMW.

It isn't even in their interest though, they won't benefit from this disaster they will just be harmed less.

It was ruined because of Germanic

So this time no czechs allowed

Wtf?

> Maybe Amazon.de will start shipping here

It already does same with amazon.co.uk.