You guys are losers if you take Sup Forums or anti immigration sentiments seriously

You guys are losers if you take Sup Forums or anti immigration sentiments seriously.

After what happened with BREXIT, we know that Leave voters are literally the most retarded voters. Just look at your economy jesus, all of that because of immigrants or refugees. Oh and even that won't even change, look what everyone's saying. Lol. Oh and Trump? Look at the poll numbers :^)

I love reading immigrant or Muslim hate posts. I find it funny because I know that whoever wrote that is a pencil neck autist who would never say anything in real life.

My favorite is when I post about how I'm Arab and I get "you'll be dealt with in the race war", "the day of the rope will come when whites take their country back" or my personal favorite "the fire rises". I hope you guys are just memeing when you say that because it's so cringeworthy.

I also have browsed enough to know that most of the people that are truly serious about xenophobia are literally losers who work min wage, aren't educated or get girls and blame their problems on immigrants or refugees.

To any Canadian posters:
>StatsCan: immigrants here go on to make more $, commit less crime, are more educated and be less likely to be on welfare than their Canadian born counterparts.
>Canada created multiculturalism
>immigration was at an all time high under Harper's govt and now higher with Trudeau
>Every single political party in Canada supports immigration and refugee resettlement

Seriously if you're some red piller type far right nut job, get out of my country kid.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yubBSVrSZWQ
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>leaf flag
Iol

A

not reading this post

Ironically, Leaf flaggers voted in Harper.

You know I'm right. But keep replying in memes
Harper was pro immigration and refugees. Immigration was highest in Canadian history of with Harper, now higher under Trudeau

What do I do if I have a Stormfront account unironically? I started posting there a few years ago but I started delving into it seriously after a couple months. There are a couple of people I talk to daily that know me better than my own family. I really feel like we have a connection and there's a meetup in a couple of weeks and I'm thinking about whether I should go or not...

>inb4 just go
I'm not white.

I read it ignore the meme kids it's spot on most "murricans" are white trash lowlife

Seriously guys I'm worried

You can preach your tolerance all you want but once the working class rises up you and your jewish friends will be done in a heartbeat.

Or do you think you can win a fight with shouting 'racist' and silent protests? Rural folks will burn the cities and kill you in the streets and return europe to it's formed glory.

>I'm not white.

Don't go if you value your life

I don't know, Satan.
I think if you're country is being overrun by hostile people from another land I think you should have the right to defend your land.

Then again if you lose and get overrun, it's not really such a bad thing either, at least for someone who isn't the one being overrun.

It happens a lot throughout history, one group of people go in they fight with the people already there and they either subjugate or kill the people or get repelled by them.

It's happened to the Romans, they got overrun by Germanics from the inside in the west, and they were subjugated by Muslims in the east.

Kek are you being serious,

I am bruh.
>tfw my profile is a 25 year old immigrant from Poland who was disgusted by the "degeneracy" he saw when he moved here and became a strong white nationalist who wants to bring back the white Australia policy and also meet like minded white folk in order to start a family in another land

I'm in this too deep

>Canadian flag
Opinion discarded

didnt read lol

see how far u can go

HELL SEGER VI SKALL DRĂ„PA ALLA NEGRER!
youtube.com/watch?v=yubBSVrSZWQ

holy shit that is some butthurt

You wouldn't say that shit to his face man He's the Aryan Phoenix you know? He'll destroy ya.

no country should be forced to take in refugees
as a black american is fully support the brexit

also
>a fucking leaf thread

>see long post
>check flag
>canadian

didn't read