>Tons of apps
>Great battery life, no jailbreaking required
>Choose any iPhone, and you're in luck
>5 year support cycle WITH warranty
LineageOS 14.1
>Tons of bugs
>No Netflix, Snapchat, and Pokemon Go
>Shit battery life, even on custom kernels
>You have to be careful when choosing a phone - US Samsungs and most LG variants are no longer supported
>5+ year support cycle WITHOUT warranty

Why haven't you gotten a iPhone yet?

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

iOS 10
>non-free software
>walled garden
>can't even run your code outside of a sandbox

To think the apple who pioneered hobbyist computer has fallen so low as the have pioneered the death of it.

So you'd rather complain to some random developer on XDA you don't know, or go to an Apple store and get your problem fixed?

Not him but yes.

Complaining to a developer on XDA does not solve the Note 7 exploding problem, the LG G4 bootloop, or even the problem with Knox killing Samsung Pay forever.

Complaining to Apple didn't fix iPhone 6 bending or no reception (you're holding it wrong) either

Why would I use a phone that killed 50 people on an airplane?

happens to Sup Forums, why it is so full braindead customerism?

>No Netflix, Snapchat, and Pokemon Go

Are you genuinely retarded, you are comparing a closed source proprietary Os made by a near trillion dollar company to an aftermarket custom rom made by a group of developers who contribute to a project in their spare time for the sake of other people.
You should neck yourself faggot.

Price, lack of customization and no adblock are the things keeping me away from iOS.

Android is shit but not as shitty as iOS.

LineageOS "developers" are teenagers with a lot of spare time. Apple won't hire teenagers to develop iOS, they hire only the best.

>LineageOS 14.1>Tons of bugs>No Netflix, Snapchat, and Pokemon Go>Shit battery life, even on custom kernels>You have to be careful when choosing a phone - US Samsungs and most LG variants are no longer supported

Are you retarded? The who point of Lineage is control over your OS. People who care about security don't give a fuck about Netflix, POKÉMON or other such shit. Also, Lineage has less bugs than WPs. I should know I'm using one ( it was a gift ).

So you'd rather pirate your movies, and have no "augmented reality"?

>a iPhone
you wouldn't happen to be African American, would you?

android is pure shit. I'd rather full blown Linux on a tablet tethered to an iPhone. if there was a dumbphone that did tethering that would be good too

Who the fuck watches Netflix on their Phone? and Plays Pokemon Go meme still?

Why not get an iPad Pro as well?

Yay! Another consumer electronics thread :)
Super cool, tell me what should I buy?
iphone this time? Okeydokey! Let me just grab
my boots and run to the nearest iStore.
Oh boy, what a great thing to do!

Wait for the iPhone 7s and get that when it comes out.

Can we go one day without blatant shill threads?

Go to reddit.com/r/android

>So you'd rather pirate your movies

I don't watch the Hollyjew.

>tons of bugs
huh?

>no netflix, snapchat or poky manz
Stop lying m8

>have to be careful when choosing a phone
Yes this is what normal consumers tend to do, make an educated purchase. Thank you for reminding everyone that apple fags just keep buying without knowing where their money even goes or for what.

>5+ year support cycle
Good
>without warranty
I don't know of any phone that comes with a 5 year warranty, and apple certainly don't either since their warranty is 1 year.