Are these a gimmick or are they actually worth the $15...

are these a gimmick or are they actually worth the $15? i play twitch games like cs and shit and i'd like to get one of these bungee things if it actually improves performance

is this bait

Yes, I got +12 fps out of it.

The only time these things are useful if is your mouse cord is scraping your desk when you flick your mouse causing damage to the cord. However even then there are better solutions

Make one yourself, cost $1

Put cloth over the edge of your desk.

i run part of my cable underneath my monitor, does the same thing

>However even then there are better solutions
Like? My cable keeps getting stuck on my mousepad, resulting in slight damage.

>all these idiots using wired mice
>not knowing there is wireless mice out there to eliminate the need for a goddamn cord in the way

>Playing competitive shooter games with wireless mouse

Wifi mouse is for normies that all they do is to social media, when comes to dpi precision the wire is the only choice.

Just make a cable tie loop around the display input on the back of your monitor and run it through that like any normal person.

But yes, not having your mouse cable scratch around on your desk is nice.

use tape

tiny shit mousepad detected

The Logitech selections are pretty good

It's actually pretty large. Larger wouldn't help, it would just be hanging over the desk then,

only if you dont buy your wireless mouse from the bargain bin at walmart

This actually happened to my deathadder cable, died right after the warranty period happened. Then I bought a logitech and didn't have any fucking cable issues.

it works. I play CSGO alot and it does wonders. I got the $8 from Amazon and it's good. I use a Zowie ZA-1

They're worth it.
Mine broke and a couple weeks later my wrist would feel really stiff when playing vidya, got a new one and it went away

I can now run games on Ultra. Really worth the small fee.

Get a cheap one if you have to. Pretty good stuff if your mouse cord is annoying

>muh batteries
You just don't understand, pointy ears.

>not having a hole in your display stand to function like that thingy

>this guy thinks you have to replace mouse batteries every week or something...

Buy a g900

How would that help?