Kid playing at his teacher's funeral

>Shitaly
>white

>southern shitskins
>white race
yeah right

>white
lol no

shame that spain lost though, rooting for germany now.

>founders of western civilization
>not white
Nice falsflag Mohamed bin Achmed

White refers to skin colour in civilized countries Pedro

What happened?

>get shut out to Ireland
>beat Spain
Wat?

the coach, whole doctor team and 1 fan was playing for italy in the match against ireland

But Italians are white, they just have a higher amount of brown eyes and brown hair which is fine

Congratulations, you barely beat the bench-warmers of Italy.

Noticed that nearly all of the players you played against weren't in this match?

Nope, their skin is brown, except for the northern germanic rape babies

for our team that match was useless

nice terminology panjeet, your culture and ideals base western civilization but because the sun hits your skin you're not white?

Because of the sun. There's a lot of sun in the north as well, we can get pretty tanned. We turn white during winter though, it's not a perma-shitskin thing like Indians or niggers.

Does our president have brown skin?

>What is tan

Also, even in the north there's a lot of tanned or more brownish people.
I'm personally as white as a mozzarella and have blue eyes but i know a fuckload of people that are as brown as southerners.

Phisiological differences between north and south have been grossly exaggerated, we aren't that different.

>wanting to be white this bad

your ancestors saw barbarians as pale niggers, you are not white, well, some of you are because europe is big mix, but OG Italians and Greeks are brown. There is even some quote from ancient greek or roman about niggers being dumb and black while nordics being pale and dumb, and that they are brown master race

There's a lot of genetic variety between north and south *and* Sardinia still though. Skin color is not a good way to determine anything because some regions in the north receive the same amount of sun as the south does.

>brown

I think it's still wrong to call us that because it's just a tan, not something permanent. This is people from my region during winter. They look white imo.

I really don't give a shit if i'm considered white or not, we are just southern europeans.
We are not black nor middle eastern, if we don't fit in your definition of being "white" then i guess we are just olive skinned europeans.

>this one guy from slovakia

call it olive or brown its same thing

italians >>>> shite > wh*tes

Actually proves the opposite

I'm going to pick an example since you still didn't seem to have understood my point.

Virginia Raggi (tanned).

Virginia Raggi (untanned).

More.

Italy truly is the best mediterranean country

yes, brown on all pictures

stop posting this grillina whore

Ok, now you're just baiting. I'm sure there are people with this type of skin color in Slovakia and probably even northern Euro countries as well. The Slavic whores I like to masturbate to can be pretty brown sometimes too.

Fag.