Post the "Visa requirements for your country's citizens" map from Wikipedia

post the "Visa requirements for your country's citizens" map from Wikipedia

and Discuss

This is what your map looks like when your country is neutral and your government doesn't get involved in international shitfights.

Look at my glorious visa-free or low-visa atlas, and now look down at your own trash passport and weep

USA why don't you like us?

bretty good 2bh

Fucking Mongolia

You really need visa for the USA? But you are EU

EU doesn't have reciprocal visa requirements.
They condemned US but what can they do?
I wish we federated already 2bh.

TOP LEL

We have dropped to 3rd place ;_;

based Haiti

>no visa for USA
Wait, what?

burgers are afraid they will stay there permanently hence the preventive measures

Why Israel so unpopular?

Based Russia

Because nobody likes you

Don't ask me how we got Visa free to Best Korea.

got to send those mail order brides over with no fuss

I take it black means you get shot as soon as you cross the border

True, we have the same policy for EE countries and Israel. The Irish used to require a VISA until 10 years ago

What the fuck are they going to do, bomb the rubble?

God bless those whores

kinda surprised

our passport is fucking based

Last time I went to Togo I did need a pre-approved visa though, I'm a bit confused.

That's not fucking fair. US citizens can travel here without a visa but we need a visa to travel there? I thought diplomacy worked on reciprocity.

Apparently it's one of the best in the world

>Russia demanding a visa from nearly everyone

This is some soviet tier shit. They should be happy someone is willing to spend his shekels in their country.

Too many Polish overstay their visa. Don't worry, normal Americans like Polish people though.

Your government hopes they will lift the restrictions eventually and does not want to antagonize them in the meantime.

>Libya, Syria, Iraq, Somalia, Yemen, Afghanistan
Is it just for your own safety?

Not when you're a tin-skinned jigaboo.

Fuck you I'm not visiting USA until you lift visas.

I didn't realize about this, we're visa free there

wtf, I love mother Russia now

>mass suicides reported in Washington tonight

>Libya, Syria, Iraq, Somalia, Yemen, Afghanistan
they are all the pro north korea except iraq

>mfw lots of Polish immigrants anyway

Why do we even require visa for Russians? EU sanctions?

Why hasn't Turkey been stripped of Visa free status?

Nope, it's EU fucking with them so they retaliate. They proposed visa free travel between Russia and EU but EU opposed it.

Also, they are absolute idiots; they put visa form on the internet and they have all this kind of nonsense 2cm border rule for said form while the form itself is not A4 but some weird format so when you print it the edges do not fit their criteria. First time I went to get Russian visa they denied me just because of that. So I need to come next week and vait for 4 hours again. Fuck you Boris!

I thought we were friends New Zealand ;_;

whatever fuck you usa
we have Russia

How does it feel to know you'll never be a pirate in Somalia?

This.

GUYS, I dropped from high school because of social anxiety when I was a teen but I'm better now, but I still haven't got my high school diploma, so I can't go study in a foreign country's university and continue living and working there.

But if my country has free-visa travel with a certain foreign country for 30 to 90 days, how can I please take advantage of that to stay there permanently as a good giving citizen?

Like maybe find a girl/boy to marry there or try to find a job contract while I'm there for the 90 days? Wouldn't it be hard for me to find a job contract if I don't have a high school diploma?

>tfw a high school dropout neet that wants to get up, take his life at hands and make his future in a certain foreign country

Enjoy your passport rank drop.
t. 3rd best passport

out of all those blacks there is maybe 1 country worth visiting.

WHAT THE FUCK
You guys get to come here visa free and I can't go to your countries
WHAT THE FUCK :(

Ok, this is the Italian one

seems good

Seems pretty typical, don't notice anything surprising.

Most of all you can't get a job with a tourist visa.

In the best case you'll manage to live illegally under a bridge, in the worst case they'll lock you up and deport you sooner or later.

Why my country hate you? I love Israel so much. ;_;

Still better than Afghanistan 2bh

well fuck there goes all my hopes, guess I should just get back and try to get my high school diploma

but wait what about finding a boy or a girl to marry while I'm there?

Aside from the USA and Canada, it's mostly coountries as shitty as us or shittier that require visas.

I don't know the laws of all the countries of course, but here and in Germany marriage alone does not mean you can legally stay. Just go and study something useful, then a permanent visa will not be difficult to get.

This isn't the 70s anymore lad, north africans are not fetishised in Europe anymore

I don't know.

You are jobless, without instruction.... i think you have to pay for a marriage

or maybe you are really beautiful

>but wait what about finding a boy or a girl to marry while I'm there?
soo much easier. find some bydlo single mother who is already on welfare. the easiest and fastest way

>tfw social anxiety
>going to start college soon

I'd rather jump in sea full of sharks

You have no business coming to our countries and if you had some business, getting a visa wouldn't pose you any kind of problem.

is this a new pasta?

>brazil requires less visas than Paraguay

Literally anybody can enter.

Guess north america and russia are arrogant after all despite freely enter me. I love europe, asean, japan, korea(s), south america then.

>normal people like poles

t. Pole

>western sahara

Hmmm

>how can I please take advantage of that to stay there permanently as a good giving citizen
If this is for real, just know it's a terrible, terrible idea. You sure wouldn't have so much trouble finding an elder woman/man to marry, but you're never gonna find a job contract, even once you're married. Just fo back to school.

Okay thanks guys, and yeah you're right I most certainly don't have a chance at all with a woman, I'm only a 6/10 slightly above average, so I guess I'll either go back to finish my studies (the most probable case) or maaaybe I'll find a guy to marry more easily than a woman, because I have a quiet phat plump butt for a boy so I'll agree to become his 100% submissive bottom fuckslut if he accepts to marry me.
And I've tried the other day a girl snapchat filter to see how I look as a woman with virtual realistic make-up and girl clothes and I looked HOT, I look waaay better as a girl than a boy, so I guess I'll even agree to crossdress for the guy I marry when we're having sex.
Anyway thank you for answering my questing guys.

People in Morocco don't even realize that none recognizes our rule over that stupid piece of sand, either way though we control it and there are no borders between Morocco proper and its southern provinces

any pics?

french citizenship acquired

good job mr. trapsia

Feels good.

Thread fucking derailed

What the fuck peru?! What the fuck Mexico?! You sons of bitches.

>There are pro North Korea countries
Literally why?

You might be able to get a job here.
The best you could hope for though would be a warehouse job. Not that it's bad, in fact the pay can be good, but the hours usually suck.

anyone else feel bad for Jordan?

they let everyone inside yet only cant visit shitholes

Ecuador is a fine country

I'm worried about that for my ex-yu passport

>All this yuros that can't go to Mother Russia

KEK

what is there to see lmao
drugs and poverty? we can see that and sunshine in colombia :^)

>In February 2016, German citizens had visa-free or visa on arrival access to 177 countries and territories, ranking the German passport 1st in the world according to the Visa Restrictions Index.

>visa-free or visa on arrival access to 177 countries
noice, didn't know that

Literally cursed with this passport

That's because Malaysian Chinks abuse such privilages to overstay. We almost lost visa free travel to the UK because of this. Aus and NZ also are wary of us, despite it being the Chink's fault.