Any other phones that aren't butt ugly except Sony Xperia?

Any other phones that aren't butt ugly except Sony Xperia?

Why are other brands so incapable of creating a beautiful product?

They all copy the shit face ugly iPhone/Samsung round-corner pig disgusting design

HTC One at least tried something new ...

But other than that, why is Sony so superior?

Is it just because they're Japanese?

DUDE RECTANGLES LMAO

I've got Chinese thl monolith-like no rounded edges smartphone. Seek and you shall find.

why is Japanese design so superior to our?
even chinks and gooks cannot compete with the nips

I agree that rounded corners are disgusting, but I wouldn't say that Xperia has a different design. I mean, they are all glass slates, corners are just details.

if sony phones are any good then why do I literally never see anyone with them?

nips aint got shit on finns

Does it even matter when you're just going to put it in a case anyways?

... You ARE going to protect your investment, right, user?

that's ugly...

Not all of us are planning on throwing our phone into the pavement.

I don't bother with cases because I'm not a butterfingers.

>tfw no triangular phone

>Why are other brands so incapable of creating a beautiful product?
Because tech industry is dominated by engineers and engineers can't into design.

>blackberry

BlackBerry Passport

>avoiding the best phone company
Your loss

>avoiding a dead phone company
Fix'd

This is what perfection looks like (design-wise, ignore the OS). None of that glass back shit, I'll take polycarbonate over it any day of the week

Fug, forgot pic

Galaxy Nexus

They have the best phones.

DUDE CHEAP PLASTIC

roundpig disgusting

You can tell it's a phone made after Apple sued Samsung for making rectangular phones, same thing with the S3

Is this phone even good?
Was looking into it on Amazon cause it's cheap, but just looks to fragile.

I like it

dunno but getting one on monday, $110 from ebay

To be honest a fragile phone doesn't really worry me, I'm not some autist with parkinson's, I dont drop my shit or put it in circumstances that would break it. I have a feeling most things that would break this would also cause heavy damage to most other phones, ie front or back glass broken on an s8. Sure if you bend it with enough pressure it breaks easier than other phones but who the fuck does that?

>tfw still rocking my Z3c
Don't even see the need to upgrade yet,
The battery life is still god tier, even after 2+ years of life with Stamina mode

I'll take an Xperia over an LG phone any day of the week. Why? Simply good software and Japanese craftsmanship. I think the Sony Xperia XZ1 coming out in September will have a smaller bezel. The Xperia XZ Premium had all the specs to be a flagship. Software wise Sony seems to be better than Samsung.

>OnePlus 1
>OnePlus 2
The OnePlus 2 feels like it's built to break fucking walls if you throw against one. 3T is nice but I can't use it without the sandstone back cover.

There's a sandstone StyleSwap available for the OP3T

Yeah basically Japanese value practicality in electronics, Western is more stylized

Small and rectangular is functional. Big meme screen is not. Can't even fit it in my pocket. Plastic is also more functional in a phone and Sony made a point of using it

I have an HTC though because I need finger scanner

I know, I'm using it, but as much as I like the 3T I miss the bulky design of the 2. I have the same covers/back for both, sandstone and the black made of wood.

Is stamina mode still gimped with android 6.0 or did Sony update it

No idea, I'm still on 4.4.4. I just remember when Lollipop initially came out, people were complaining about battery life dropping so I never bothered upgrading.
Didn't see any features in 6.0 either that were worth the upgrade either, not sure about Nougat. I'm content, & I'm too lazy to re-root anyway.

these are incredibly comfy in hand and the size was perfect for one hand use. what a shame there's nothing like them available these days.

I own one and the price/looks are really all it has going for it.

I drop my phone all the fucking time. I even throw it to the table when I don't feel like standing up. Stop buying shitty brands.

When will you take the pi pill, user?

i too think about this, sony is really the only one doing something interesting with smartphones.

I'm looking forward to the new announcement in September. I think this will be the year Sony takes the crown.

*blocks your path*

whenever I want to suicide by cop at a security check for carrying something that looks like an IED

>They all copy the shit face ugly iPhone/Samsung round-corner pig disgusting design
And then Sony copies Nokia

>not realizing that this is one of the most beautiful phones ever made

Shame OP

you called?

I am going with another Xperia (had Z3v previously) to replace my iPhone 6s if the next iPhone is underwhelming.