>only one pole has been murdered
Feels bad man, double digits when?

Other urls found in this thread:

euobserver.com/justice/134044
edition.cnn.com/2016/06/27/europe/racist-attacks-post-brexit/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=BcwEl0SGi2A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

soon my friend

You are not enough multiracial and multicultural yet to have Africa-tier civil wars and victims counted in thousands. But you are on good way and no "brexit" will change it.

what the fuck

>whites are killing themselves
mfw

Brits went completely nazi.

There were also multiple reports on social media of hate speech incidents against Italians, Muslims, Polish people and Romanians in schools, shops, streets and cafes up and down England.

One of the reports said a group of young men shouted “Get out, we voted ‘Leave’” at a Muslim girl in the street. Another report said a man in a Tesco supermarket yelled “Rule Britannia! now get out” at a Muslim woman.

She told the Sky News broadcaster the campaign was “divisive and xenophobic”. She said Muslims are “being stopped in the street" by people "saying: ‘Look, we voted Leave, it's time for you to leave’.”

euobserver.com/justice/134044

problem m8?
>slavic scum
>white
well memed my friend

Are you satisfied, you ill-educated leave voting shitscum ?

You are not better than German nazis who were beating and killing Jews during Kristallnacht. Future generations will read about British racism in schoolbooks.

hate people who tarnish the whole campaign because of the actions of a few

not all leave voters are racist but all racists voted leave

Ahh yes it's the butthurt Lithuanian who pretends to be a kiwi, time to go home scum

FUCK YOU THAT'S WHY WE CAN'T HAVE PROPER RIGHT PARTIES IN EUROPE, YOU ARE PROVING THAT LEFTIES ARE RIGHT DUMBFUCK.

Adolf Hitler would be proud of you. Whole world is looking at you now.

edition.cnn.com/2016/06/27/europe/racist-attacks-post-brexit/index.html

Lefties were always right. Love and tolerance or you turn everything into shithole.
[spoiler]They just need a little bit of reforming[/spoiler]

Cute

KHAN'D?

Today in "things that totally happened" news...

Is it hard accepting that grzegorz brzęczyszczykiewicz from the village of gowno gora in eastern poland, whose knowledge of English is about five words, is actually less useless than your heavily inbred, barely educated self ?

All fucking world media are talking about your racist insanity now, mate. Not only in UK, and USA, but literally everywhere. You society acts like KKK.

butthurt

shhh, they need another shoah to be relevant.

But Poles are Neo-Nazis too.

Ignorance isn't going to make it go away. You're looking at the death of the right wing if you don't fix this soon.

Kill 1 million of Poles in UK. We will finally be able to make money on it the way Jews did with Holocaust because we are not occupied and isolated from the Western World by Russian mongrels now

>But Poles are Neo-Nazis too.

Poles and muslim people are innocent victims of British nazism currently. That's what media say and will be saying for a long time yet

youtube.com/watch?v=BcwEl0SGi2A

There's nothing worse than the hordes of ill-educated xenophobic cunts who voted leave solely because of muh immigration. It's one thing that they are dense enough to actually believe leaving is even going to change that, and yet all they have managed to achieve is to systematically set this country on a backward course in time.

pls stay safe brit poles :-/

>muslim people are innocent victims
Proxy

neck yourself mate

>Even European get bullied
>Japanese would be killed with metal bat and sprinkled shit to my grave marker?

Who the fuck are you ?

yes you would and you wouldn't even see me coming with yoru chinky eyes

I'll never understand why non germanics become nazis.
Only groups that Hitler didn't want to get rid of were the French, Japanese, and British.

How? If anything this is reviving the right and bringing back """old""" values that marxist have destroyed

>kicking out poles instead of russians

Wait two decades and an opressed minority somewhere near the coast will decide it wants to join russia

You deserve what it is happening.

Hitler wasn't even consistent. He wanted to purge people based on muh feelings. He considered Poles bros for a while just because we had to BTFO commies.

Underrated post

Jewish neonazis exist too but they are extremely rare just like Polish neonazis. 0,001% of society. Even most hardcore Polish nationalists hate nazism and put flowers under memorials of Auschwitz victims

Everyone,This is how dagmara was killed.

>turks
>not white privileged

Pay for up for armenian genocide, white devil.

old values of race pogroms and crashing the economy for years to come? I think the marxists were doing that just fine on their own. Some would say they invented it.

It won't, it only makes the right wing look worse and less appealing for everyone. Look here in Spain, whe had a Civil War between fascists and republicans, now feeling patriotic about the country or having right wing thoughts makes you automatically a "facha". I'm left wing but this shit disgusts me to no end, the moment one ideology is predominant democracy is dead.

Die poles die

>See we were always the victim an shit. We dindu nuffin wrongz ever in history. Polska is a gud little angel.

fuck off you fucking slavic piece of shit worthless poor cunt whose country has been fucking annihilated by everyone and their nan throughout history