Why do Italians do this

Why do Italians do this

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MOSE_Project
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Land is more fertile around a volcano

>let's build a city around massive vulcano
mama mia

>ooh luigi lets live on a volcano that erupted dozens of tiems in the last few milennia what-a can go wrong???

Dared the Italians to build a city around a volcano.
They actually did it, the absolute madmen.

You laugh but the emergency plan in case of eruption is to literally move the population of Naples everywhere in the country... i can't imagine something worse than a hundred thousand neapolitans moving to your neighborhood

SO I TOLD LUIGI AND GUISEPPE TO BUILD A CITY NEAR A VOLCANO AND GUESS WHAT

super fertile land n coastal trade n shiet. they did this before volcanoes were studied n shiet

SO I TOLD MARIUS AND IOSEPHUS TO BUILD A CITY NEAR A VOLCANO AND GUESS WHAT

Laugh all you want but san marzano tomatoes are pretty GOAT.

If vesuvius erupts again it will be an utter tragedy.
Italians can be replaced but those tomatoes are going to have to be recultivated.

>"hey you see that gigantic volcano over there, one of the most active on this entire continent?"
>"yea"
>"we should build a city around it"

you do know the volcanic ash mined around that area is the reason the Romans were able to complete such huge infrastructure projects? Every aqueduct and temple has a little bit of Napoli in it

plus it's got the world's best tomatoes

You gotta live life on the edge, friend.

LAVALI COR FOCO

Then why fill it with houses then? Let it be farms lol.

Italian city "Planning"

Mamma mia!!!!

WASH THEM WITH FIRE,OH VESUVIUS WASH THEM WITH FIRE

"But perhaps the most poetical thing Pompeii has yielded to modern research, was that grand figure of a Roman soldier, clad in complete armor; who, true to his duty, true to his proud name of a soldier of Rome, and full of the stern courage which had given to that name its glory, stood to his post by the city gate, erect and unflinching, till the hell that raged around him burned out the dauntless spirit it could not conquer."

Is this what they call greatness, Sup Forums?

>for once an american knows something
>needs to throw it in everyone's face
Why did you even write that? He was just memeing, who cares why pompei was actually a good idea?

>ancient italians knew what volcanoes were
>they knew what a continent was

yeah, because the farmers 800 years ago certainly had no problems transporting their goods to the next city market 50 km away

stupid Lego nigger ...

ROMA
OLIM
MILO
AMOR

Pompeii was a mistake.

the quality of discussion on this board is important to me, even if it seems that people are dedicated to making this place nothing but shitposting and generals

>he doesn't build a house inside a volcano

I mean, it erupting and burying an entire city alive might have given them some clue

dr evil plz go

Probably passed out drunk.

Hence why they didn't do it again.

Some people live on an earthquake rim, some near a volcano, some live under water and others in the range of forest fires. A lot of people live in dangerous areas, but at least they don't live in Hungary.

They didn't know the Vesuvio would have erupted like that, volcanoes are not all the same and that type of event is rare. The eruptions the Romans saw were probably those of Mount Etna, which are frequent and not explosive.

>some live under water
No that's just the Dutch.

And New Orleans, silly Italian.

Wasn't it because the romans like using volcanic ash in concrete to waterproof?

The jews told them to do it

That's basically the origin of our Guidos.

>i can't imagine something worse than a hundred thousand neapolitans moving to your neighborhood
What about eight hundred thousand Syrians?

Wait! Guido's are real?

Italians are shit at organization anyway, so everyone would probably die before evacuation starts

It's not our fault, that palce has been inhabited since the Roman times.
It didn't just pop out of nowhere.

Let's hope it.

The syrians most likely behave better and are more civilized

>this coming from the French, of any country

And Venice will soon be.

Yes. Did you think it was just the Jersey Shore TV show?

yeah dummy, they are also the worst muh heritage faggots after boston irish

Well i hope not after they spent like 6 billions on this shit
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MOSE_Project

Please tell me that you guys are containing them from the general population!

Vesuvius
Are you a ghost
Or the symbols of light or a fantasy host?
In your breast
I carry the form
The heart of the Earth and the weapons of warmth

New Jersey user here

Just stay away from the boardwalk and nightclubs here and you'll be find. They're just slightly more Italian chads and stacys.

fine*

dont remind me :'(

Same familia

We are fighting a long defeat though.

Neapolitans are like insects, they behave accordingly.

>Neapolitans are insects
ftfy

not today, lads
Bud Spencer just passed away

underrated post
brilliant italy, brilliant

Which generals should be cut?
I'd say that every general should have countries that combined together have at least a population of 50'000'000. Asia and africa don't count since they have few users

We are shit at organization but smart enough to not build cities around volcanoes

every single one except /balt/

I think making them stop putting the world general on the threads would be a good start

People never learn from disasters.

We get floods here virtually every year. It starts raining, doesn't stop for a week or so, and a couple of rivers swell up to twice their size or more. Houses are ruined, people cry. Every year, they rebuild their houses on the same spot. Every year, you see more houses built at these rivers.

I don't know. Maybe it's perseverance, defiance in the face of certain tragedy. Maybe it's just outright stupidity.

But they aren t italians people they are napoletans

They live in Italy, they have Italian citizenships and their parents and grandparents lived in Italy, that makes them Italians, Luigi.

>let me tell about your country

no

Pay respect to our Neapolitan hero who just died, kid

What color is your fedora?

>low effort trash post mocking someone actually interested in other countries
user... I...