Dirty Polish People

1. Country
2. Do you think Polish people would be accepted in civilised world it they would take shower daily and maybe brush their teeth?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/jun/27/brexit-polish-centre-london-reeling-after-graffiti-attack
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danzig_law
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Idgaf if they shower, I would still fuck all polish girls. Children and Elderly even

Kill yourself.

Polish is white, so they would be refused.
White Piggu Go Homu!

>t. Negro of Asia

1. SK
2. Chinks are x1000 more dirty than Poles. Subhuman Chinks don't even know how to wash. Welcome Poland.

brits could not handle the banter

dunno, we should ask their intellectuals

It is a bit ironic poles are against all immigration to poland, but they are so butthurt when they are treated like a shit.

One day, Poland will be on top, and then the Germanics will be the slaves

theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/jun/27/brexit-polish-centre-london-reeling-after-graffiti-attack

>Throughout Monday the reception desk at the Polish Social and Cultural Association (POSK) in west London has been inundated with flowers and cards from locals expressing solidarity and well-wishes.
>“After yesterday I felt very upset, but this is nice,” a receptionist muses. “English people coming in and apologising for one person’s stupidity.”

>“Dear Poles, I am so sorry to hear about what happened yesterday. We the Brits are grateful to you for fighting alongside us in the war and now for the enormous contribution you make to our society. We love you.”
>“Dear Polish friends, we wanted to let you know how very sorry we are to hear about the abusive messages graffitied on to your building. It’s depressing enough that the UK (or part of it) will be leaving the EU. That the result of the referendum seems to have been interpreted by some as a licence to express their racism and xenophobia is truly horrifying.”

Just a couple of isolated incidents

Polish the turd?

>It is a bit ironic poles are against all immigration to poland
yeah, only that we aren't. There's more Ukrainians in Poland than Poles in UK right now

Funny because here it's the Brits who are considered dirty and smelly

whats with the vandalism?

flag
Yes

Poles were one of the few people who actually bathed during the black plague. It's why they suffered the least from it.

Poles always welcomed in US by my standards.

>Poles were one of the few people who actually bathed during the black plague. It's why they suffered the least from it.
WE

It's not ironic if it's not the same people. Poles are not a hive-mind.

I thought that meant meant UKIP is dirty and needs to be cleaned (polished)

Your lot did do that whole matted hair lump shit for a while tho.

>Your lot did do that whole matted hair lump shit for a while tho.
Literal weirdos of their time.

>2. Do you think Polish people would be accepted in civilised world it they would take shower daily and maybe brush their teeth?
yes...whats happen with polish people lad?

here too, we have a bunch of them living here XD

>Let's make a statement to people that we don't like by damaging our property so that the country looks like a third world shithole.

1.Flag
2.Polish are good people.
i love polish.

Why do polish mongs keep using this example? You were part of the same country as Ukraine for various points in history and are pretty much the same scummy slavic genes? You poles are pretty much alien to us (skin colour don't mean shit) and you deserve everything you get

>You were part of the same country as Ukraine
>Ukraine
>same scummy slavic genes
Eastern cossacks were uncultured savages.

I guess you can't complain about blacks or shitskins either.

>One day, Poland will be on top, and then the Germanics will be the slaves
If things were like this one, they could be like this again.
Butthurt ;)
>"us Prussians ... are the Poles equal brothers or their servants"

1. Russian
2. I may be polish and if it's true I'm proud of it. Fuck off. cuckold

>One day, Poland will be on top, and then the Germanics will be the slaves
If things were like this one, they could be like this again.
Butthurt ;)
>"us Prussians ... are the Poles equal brothers or their servants"

all the poles I've met were totally bro tier and very hygienic, unlike other ''''civilized''''europeans

no, disgusting slavs
t. wend

>Koreans
>Eat dogs
>Women are creepy plastic clones churned out of a factory because naturally born ugly
>Men are effeminate twinks or ugly flat faced tv show contestants.
>Taekwondo stolen from karate
>C u c ked so much that also copied sushi
>Work long hours and amongst least happy in Asia
>Calling Flips niggers
The Japs should have genocided you properly. t. littlenihon

Remove polish scum