How come there's no korean thread around here? Where am I supposed to complain about hard this language is day 1?

How come there's no korean thread around here? Where am I supposed to complain about hard this language is day 1?

Other urls found in this thread:

tosarang.net/
youtube.com/watch?v=4r7dqOCjsmA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Irrelevant country and irrelevant language

most here don't listen to normie music or watch normie dramas, so i assume interest in korea is at its minimum

>trying to learn Korean language on Sup Forums
Is that the best you can think of m8?

He said he wants to complain, not to learn on Sup Forums.

BABO
A
B
O

Sometimes I see Korean or East Asia threads here.

>finding a koreaboos on the biggest weeb site
wtf

>normie dramas
you say that because you only know of shit dramas desu

gib oppa

Where can I find more real Koreans speaking English?

Are Kpop and Kdrama really the only things that come from Korea? Japan as it is now has only existed as long as Korea but still found time to develop an avant-pop scene and a noise rock scene and give birth to Jun Maeda.

I heard it is often case that weeb becomes Koreaboo

I dunno, maybe because it's like 3 am in Korea right now?

lol delusions
there's also normie neo noir revenge flicks that all the cool kids watch

i don't use web sites but you can find some apps

>gib oppa
you are a guy so i'm not your oppa

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 안녕 이씨발개새끼들아

dramas with no romance/historical are "less" normie

>you will never have a hyung
i want to go full go eun chan

GIB HYUNG

What would happen if I shout "Dokto belongs to Japanese territory!" in center of Seoul?

coffee prince? i always thought that k-dramas for girls and k-movies for men our movies are awesome t.b.h

>kdrama,kpop
focus on girls
>Sup Forums
no girls

ㅎㅇ 유학생

>What would happen if I shout "Dokto belongs to Japanese territory!" in center of Seoul?
what would happen if i go shout "tenno is kill" in heart of tokyo?

Because every time I would make a korean general nobody posted in it

Nobody gives shit if you shout in English

Recommend me some korean webtoons lads

The webtoons app is convenient as fuck and I need to kill time on the train everyday, but I feel like everything available there is pure trash

Coffee prince is my fav drama desu
any good kmovie to recommend ? I've never watched one

i guess
you are using a 'LINE ??

Same here, and I was genuinely interested into their culture and shit before I went there

tosarang.net/

>ㅎㅇ

what does that mean. only know ㅋㅋ and ㅠㅠ

You understand Korean? I recommend 레바's cartoons but if you want to test your mental strength 귀귀's works can be a good choice.

>Because every time I would make a korean general nobody posted in it
i think there is very few real south koreans on Sup Forums

it's a winky face

"하이" hi

Why are Koreans so insular? My mother has been trying to find a place to learn Korean in her city, and she can hardly find anyplace or anyone willing to teach.

Yeah

I don't understand Korean

I can kinda read hangul very slowly, but I don't understand any of it, I can only recognize names, which was useful when I watched Starcraft, and also when I tried to play some shitty Tower of God mobage.

you lazy bastards, might as well just type that out then

>I don't understand Korean
then start learning pussy bitch

>Why are Koreans so insular?
because of "muh pure blood" thing yes we are not that open minded

I'm not learning Korean for cheeky phone webcomics

박쥐사육 is a nice webtoon

I've seen someone actually said it in center of Tokyo, and everyone seemed to avoid him.
I don't even know if he was Korean.

It's funny because you guys always think we care about tenno so much.

or rather recommend me some korean anything. It won't be any fun learning this if all I have to go by is whoever kpop general is ogling at the moment.

>My mother has been trying to find a place to learn Korean in her city
What's her purpose?
It has to do with us having been relevant for only few years. What said is also kinda right but it's not relevant.
As a country, we're the biggest attention whore in the country.

스레드 작문
youtube.com/watch?v=4r7dqOCjsmA

kdrama on netflix most likely

>in the country
*in the planet

really? are you sure? to be honest, we also don't much care about dokdo you know the world economy recession and the international situation is unstable nowadays we just have to be survived

I don't like K-Pop, but I have to admit that Koreans have a talent for rapping and singing on a per-capita basis. Why is this?

>I have to admit that Koreans have a talent for rapping and singing on a per-capita basis. Why is this?
because we loves black culture but ironically black americans thinks we hate them

Koreans seem to have the energy of African-Americans, if they're not autismos. Black Americans think everyone hates them though. That's their problem.

>Are you sure?
Yes. I personally think he is Japanese (or a Korean grown up in Japan) because his Japanese was very natural.
It's not rare to see those creepy people here in Japan, because everyone is getting pressured by "society" so much, and it affect people's mindset. (And finally some people go freaked by mental stress)

>the world economy recession and the international situation is unstable nowadays we just have to be survived
Exactly same here, but Japanese tv media says all Koreans are strongly caring about it.

>Koreans seem to have the energy of African-Americans, if they're not autismos. Black Americans think everyone hates them though. That's their problem.
we respect their soul and feel but really? why? even though there is lots of black celebrities on american tv shows and movies

Race baiting propaganda from Hollywood and liberal media.

>>the world economy recession and the international situation is unstable nowadays we just have to be survivedExactly same here, but Japanese tv media says all Koreans are strongly caring about it.
our medias also doing that same thing here you know that medias are just useless in some way

>Yes. I personally think he is Japanese (or a Korean grown up in Japan) because his Japanese was very natural.It's not rare to see those creepy people here in Japan, because everyone is getting pressured by "society" so much, and it affect people's mindset. (And finally some people go freaked by mental stress)
yes you and my society is very collectivistic it's stressful you know anyway good night

Sup Forumslack autismo detected.

Hi Sup Forums

i think all media says that now a day is always crisis and you slaves should work for country very hard

>hollywood doesn't racebait
haha look mommy i'm counterculture

>and you slaves should work for country very hard
But don't they say this even when you are not in crisis anyway?

You're an idiot.

yes they even did when korean economic growth rate score 14%
but i guess other country do samething

>i think all media says that now a day is always crisis and you slaves should work for country very hard
We do in kind of the opposite way from yours, I guess...?
Our media never says about our own economical crisis even though it actually happens. (You know, when the nuclear plant explosion occurred, our media kept saying like "It's safe. Don't be panic! it's safe for the time being!", and never said something that affected our mind badly. )
Our media don't say negative things about our own country, and keep saying positive things even though it's almost a lie.

>but i guess other country do samething
Probably. I mean, not in here, here government just steals from people, so they say nothing and hide everything.

But in other countries, probably.

왜 한국말 같은거 외워?

일본말 배우는게 훨씬 좋아.

wow
90% of news in NAVER is negative news
interestingly
they have all same tone even they have different political mind
they always tell us japan and china well care of their crisis

나중에 배울거야 :DDDD

Go the fuck to sleep

It's too late anyway, you guys might as well stay here and chat with us

Actually a friend suggested to me hitting a Korean regular thing, and since I live near the train station I could pick up gook tourists and the spaghetti I drop during the act.
Good reason for studying Korean?

>Actually a friend suggested to me hitting a Korean regular thing

what did he mean by this?

A Stammtisch, which is quite a pain to translate into English.

일본의 칸지를 배우고 싶지 않아
시간이 많이 없고 외우는걸 싫어