At what age do people lose their virginity in your country?

At what age do people lose their virginity in your country?

I lost it at 15, anything past 17 is a little weird and 20+ is just awful.

I lost it with your mom when she worked as a chem teacher in middle school

t. virgins

14 or 15 user

Depends on where you are in the US though, I was in a fairly decadent west coast city where everyone in my massive high school smoked weed and fucked each other.

What? I lost it at 15, anything past 17 is a little weird and 20+ is just awful.

I unironically look like him

post a pic

Depends on situation, what if you went to an all-male high school or were fat until you got your shit together in your twenties?

I think it's kind of hard to lose your virginity here if you're not a chad

Im 19 and havent lost it yet, Im studying in Scotland now but I didnt lose it there too because im afraid of making myself emotionally vulnerable even if its just to hit on someone at the bar

Train it firstly on donkeys
I heard its latino arab tradition

22, had plenty of oppurtunities in school, was too autistic. Began shaking when it got serious, was too nervous. Now I look half as good as I did back then and lost all of my friends. So I won't loose it anytime soon

hitting on donkeys at the bar? I'd have to fly out to Kazakhstan for that

wow your life is shit, you finished your undergrad without fucking anyone? damn bro... just damn... no wonder the girls go for migrants

Where I'm from I *think* the average was around 16
I lost it at 14 though, to a girl three years older than me. Looking back, that could be construed as a little creepy. Plus, if she fucked me one day earlier I would have been 13.

Swedish girls: 13
Swedish men:19

I feel ya man. I lost it as a freshman to a predatory senior girl, both on the swim team. Looking back on it as a hs senior a few years ago I realized how strange it was for her to desire someone so young.

Still gave me tons of cred which I can thank for a lot of fun in high school

your thoughts?

I didn't get much "cred" or anything out of it until I was nearly 16 because she was known for being weird, but then she went off to college and it was suddenly "Ooh, he's dating a college girl" on top of "Ooh, he has a car." And then we broke up because of that.

Jesus, high school was weird.

Yeah I used to have these moments of clarity, like- looking back at this moment is always going to be surreal.

and I was right.

I feel bad for every human who had to grow up without attending an american high school in the early 2010s.

Lost it at 27 to an unreal hot 19 year old. You mad?

I would have no clue, but im 20 and still a V.

Pretty sure in SA and WA, and the more bogan states they lose it faster (14-17) but in the capital I swear its way harder.

Well, it definitely wasn't the early 2010s for me, it was just shy of 10 years ago for me. It was still bretty gud.

Glad you had a good time, hope the future is looking just as bright for you

undergrad?

It's looking bright today, my fiancee just got a job (literally got the call 10 minutes ago) so we'll both be employed when we move! $60k yearly income with no kids sounds bright to me.

It's what the typical 4 year degree is in the Anglosphere. ie Bachelor's degree. Any degrees beyond that is graduate level (Master's), past that post-graduate (PhD).

19 and still kissless virgin

I think the average is right around 17 or so.

I lost it the summer after I turned 17, so I can see that making sense. I remember going to some sort of party my friend dragged me along to. As you can probably imagine, this is Sup Forums after all, neither me and my friend were too into partying, so we made the awful decision to smoke half a bag of weed before going. I ended up meeting someone I vaguely knew from my old school (a 6/10 or so) who invited me out to "look at the sunset". I was high beyond all levels at that point, which certainly did not help in making things more manageable.

Probably around 16, thats when I lost mine. Some kids earlier, some kids later, some kids never

Fucked a 35 year-old prof my first semester in college, got my first and only A in a course. Then slept around a lot with girls my age before getting my shit together. Now I watch anime and masturbate.

lost mine at 16