I love you brits. Why do you have to leave? Why do you hate us?

I love you brits. Why do you have to leave? Why do you hate us?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oromrP0iu3E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you're cucks? You have poorly thought out, heavy handed economic policies? idk.

Oy mate it's anuda brexit

May not be from Europe, but for all what has been said pretty much everywhere, english would rather die trying to live in the country and culture they were born in than living sorrounded by ahmeds and niggers and fearing they might get fucking killed because ALLHUAKBAR N SHIIIEEET
Also, sweden...errr...mmmm, you all weird man, your progresiveness is creepy as fuck

Europe isn't the future, it's the past.
We don't want to be chained to the world's dying old man.
Also we don't want to be given a quota on refugees (which swayed literally millions of people).

You can still send your qts to us though.
We will be fine with that.

>Also we don't want to be given a quota on refugees (which swayed literally millions of people).
Britain had an opt-out from this, stupid cunt.

Why couldn't you do some research before making such an important decision?

I love you too, Sweden. I didn't vote for it.

very charming, what a way to win the hearts and minds.

Those who voted leave aren't exactly tarnished by intellect, m8

>We don't want to be chained to the world's dying old man
Being 'chained' to it was actually highly beneficial for us with very few downsides.

I don't give a fuck about their hearts and minds. What am I, a diplomat?

They voluntarily chose to fuck themselves (and us) over and I can completely understand De Gaulle's reasoning now.

youtube.com/watch?v=oromrP0iu3E

An opt-out from our government.
Who are very pro-EU.
Who nobody in the country trusts.
Who has said they want Turkey in the EU.
Maybe you should do your research to think why 52% of people voted on something.

Even Cameron knew that taking in refugees was a bad idea. Why do you think he committed to only 20,000 refugees over 5 years? He would definitely have been against it.

UK wasn't in the Schengen Area, so those quotas didn't concern you.

But let's be honest, it's always been feels over reals, right?

>bringing reason into the argument with a tin foil hatter who voted leave

Eastern Europeans have a real hard on for the EU don't they

Cameron's facing a lot of pressure from both sides of the HoC to let hundreds of thousands of them in - I don't know anyone who would trust his utter and complete devotion to any cause.
The UK was faced with a relocation scheme with, to your credit, we opted out of.
But that's just one of many things that we have to deal with which we'd rather deal with on our own.
But you're undeniably correct. The real reason this country voted to leave the EU is because we wanted to stop muslamic ray guns from being imported from Pakistan.

Without the EU they would all look like Ukraine so they should.

>Cameron's facing a lot of pressure from both sides of the HoC to let hundreds of thousands of them in
Source?

Corbyn, Harmen, Watson, Phillips, Bryant, Farron, Salmond, Sturgeon, Lucas, Nandy, Abbott, Lammy - they've all been saying it since the Aylan Kurdi fiasco.

You talk about feelings - they're acting like sensitive little girls because of one dead child because they think 13 year old girls on twitter represents what typical British people want.

They're still right here you know.

You have a fair point that he might have given in to that pressure, but I still have faith that it wouldn't have happened. There are too many other EU member states against it, there would be chaos if they tried to force it. The EU is very aware of the rise of the far right in Europe. Besides, the refugee crisis is basically over at this point.

>England
>Calling Europe "dying old man"
No. It is you, Inggeris. You, are the dying old man. Senile. Decreipt. Clinging to your vicious 500 years of history. Delusions of grandeur instead of looking to the future. A country of old men and old ideas, left behind when men in solar topees saluted the waning Union Jack. You think you still rule the waves when you actually are wallowing in the shallows while the rest of the world are out surfing.

>Besides, the refugee crisis is basically over at this point.
Come on lad.
It's only just begun.
We wuz kangz

The answer is yes

INDIVIDUALITY AND FREEDOM IS A THING OF THE PAST YOU GUYS

JUST BEND OVER AND GET A GOOD DICKING FROM NIGGERS AND TERRORISTS EVERYONE ELSE IS DOING IT GET WITH THE TIMES

You're delusional, friend. Get off Sup Forums for your own sake.

You're a fucking retard cuck if you think the worst is over.

see a doctor

See a noose.

>the refugee crisis is basically over at this point.

No, it isn't. They've had to switch the method of accomplishing their objective (trying to let Turkey into the EU instead of actively encouraging boat people,) but the goal is the same.

Dont fall for the Sup Forums white genocide memes, the EU wants low-skilled migrants because they need some way to prop out the unsustainable economic model that inherently exists with the current relationship between the South, North and Eastern parts of the EU.

I would've been all for EU reform instead of supporting the Brits leaving, but the EU leadership has proven completely unwilling to face its real problems and instead continually opts for band-aid fixes that will cause more harm than good.

>trying to let Turkey into the EU
They weren't going to join. Even in 50 years it would still be unlikely.
While Merkel obviously accepted migrants because she wanted unskilled labour for Germany, which has a badly aging population, the UK is actually in a much better position demography-wise. There was no pressure for the UK to accept refugees for that reason as it got plenty of low skilled workers from the EU.