Is linus /ourguy/????

Is linus /ourguy/????

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/f8sXQ6JsNu8?t=1222
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hi linus. no you're not /ourguy/. hope this doesn't kill your self boner.

but look I put Sup Forums on the laptop graphics its mean i'm your guy pls

He literally namedrops Sup Forums in the latest WAN show

>Hates linux cause he doesn't realize its not a game OS like windows
> slash gee
No. he's not.

Linus please stop shilling yourself here. We don't like you, we like using Linux and only sometimes play video games. No one wants you or any of your viewers here. Feel free to quote me on your WAN show thing or whatever.

Fuck no, summerboy

I know it's your job, but shill yourself elsewhere.

Linus is definitely slash g's guy.

Luke is cool. Linus can take WACKY POP CULTURE REFERENCES AND CUHRAYZEE ANTICS bullshit elsewhere though.

Taran>Luke>Linus

He is a sellout only interested in buying expensive shit?

Most people say the slash anyways.

The best and most efficient way to determine whether to buy a piece of computer hardware is through static websites with benchmarks. You have to be a cuck to need someone to say "hey guys I'm going to show you some graphs" and then get presented with the same static content as a webpage.

Stopid Linux we don't care about u who cares you invented a Colonel stupid stalman was right gento is best

I don't give a fuck that he invented the autistic Linux all you neckbeards use. He's shit.

Hi Linus.

I was a bit amazed when you admitted that he "hangs around" Sup Forums regularly.

youtu.be/f8sXQ6JsNu8?t=1222

..but I guess I should have known you're part-time shilling products here now that Youtube advertiser revenue has dried up.

Wow literally pajeet

Well, considering most of the faggots here are Sup Forums-rejects then he IS our guy.

>Linus

Not

>Wendell

No self respecting man hangs around neo-Sup Forums and admits it unironically

>>>/celeb/