Just got my first android phone. What should I know or do first?

Just got my first android phone. What should I know or do first?

Other urls found in this thread:

girardgibbs.com/lg-g4-bootloop-class-action-lawsuit/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you should frick off phone shitter

Install Gentoo

Why the fuck did you buy lg g5 you fucking retard

Root it
Install TWRP
Back it up in TWRP then go ham removing bloatware
Install xposed then gravitybox or whatever else

It's a good phone. Believe it or not the g4 is an awesome phone too. Your just on borrowed time with them :(

Because it was 250$ with last year's flagship specs. It works perfectly fine as of right now.

into the pooper it goes

Thanks!

get fdroid

You could just have gotten a V20 you fucking goof

A v20 was like 400-500$

its a phone for technolo/g/y enthusaist

Enjoy that signature LG bootloop. You'll get it right after the warranty expires.

Disable all the trash apps, upgrade to Nougat, download a black theme, install Clover from Fdroid, install Nova from Play store and hold on to that warranty, don't root, you're gonna need it.

Had this problem with my first two G4'S after the second time they upgraded me to my current G5 free of charge and have had no problems over a year later.

Im pretty skeptical about things like bootloops and such but i have no intentions of letting go of that warranty yet. But thats also the reason why this phone was 250$.

shove it up your ass

I've had a G5 for a year and it is the perfect phone. Probably going to upgrade to the G6 this year. LG finally got it squared away.

Watch out for screen burn in, it'll set in a few months.

Throw it away and get an iPhone

It fucking sucks

girardgibbs.com/lg-g4-bootloop-class-action-lawsuit/
>The problem is commonly known as the “bootloop” defect. Individuals potentially affected include:
>All individuals within the United States who purchased at least one LG G4, LG V10, Nexus 5X, LG G5, or LG V20 phone from LG or its authorized retailers.

If you're in the US, you could potentially salvage your money and get a replacement, but if you're not - tough luck.

Another reason why america is the best.

Sure? But even this class action lawsuit isn't a guarantee.

It better be. These rat fucks have basically bricked millions of phones, in turn fucking over millions of users. And they haven't done jack shit about it.

LineageOS + Gapps

Still doesn't stop people from buying phones involved in a large class action lawsuit case. Tech companies being unethical isn't unfathomable by any stretch of imagination, but willingly buying devices involved in a class action lawsuit is.

Even Applel is better.

Stick it to your ass.
Enjoy a dildo that can play music.

you got memed OP

unless you wanna do illegal fiddly shit there's no major advantage on these things over iOS. I say this as an s7 edge owner. If you bought the right phone you'll have upgradable memory which iPhone doesn't have but that's it really.

you can use adblocking software and emulators but all in all the two OSes are pretty similar in functionality at this point. The hardware is more different.

MiXplorer, AdAway (or other adblocker)

TWRP
Root
Adaway
Uninstall bloatware
Xposed

or

TWRP
custom rom
adaway
no xposed because it's dead for nougat

>you heard us!

Sup Forums Is now the home of challenge pissing

Is the G6 finally the best LG phone or is it still G2?

>Get a Samsung A7 2017
>There's no custom ROM's been made for it.

that's you get for posting frogs

First, sidearm it into a brick wall. If it's broken afterwards, return it, since it wasn't manufactured to the correct disability standards