Culture Pals - /cp/

Culture Pals: Explaining a NEET is to IP qts edition

Come meet qts from around the world, practice your qt talk skills, hangout with other Sup Forumserpals, share qts, share qt's nudes, rate qts, recommend new qts to others, log the ip addresses from qts with iplogger, make fun about crazy qts, share replies from pastas, etc.

www.interpals.net

OP pastebin:
pastebin.com/vt3wZ0NU

OLD THREAD:

Other urls found in this thread:

interpals.net/dlsgp2011
interpals.net/SamiDena
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for kurwa

Second for virgin Polfus

Third for WHY AREN'T JAPS REPLYING TO ME

why are there no attractive korean girls on interpals?

I've seen more pretty koreans in England than I can find on this website. what the fuck is up with that?

>tfw your qt stops talking to you after nearly a year of daily messages or calls
>tfw you still see her logging into her IP account
>tfw she must have found someone better

I'm glad I recorded all those skype sex sessions..

are you the lad with the trap gf?
also third for vigrin Polfu

> make interpals account
> first day get message from late 30s russian chick
> "you're handsome, are you jewish? what do you do for work?"
> delete my account

Hey guys, I'm the one that had that mental breakdown last night. Everything is good with my girl and I!

Ye that'd be me, why?

is it easy to trick 2nd worlders into sleeping with me

How is the circlejerking going lads?
After Summer my french qt and me will move so we can finally live together, after 2 years since we met, it feels good honestly

You're not looking hard enough

First one i saw on the front page

interpals.net/dlsgp2011

ayy lmao

i just remember you from about two threads ago is all. im one of the americucks with a polfu.

I'm still glad it's not the same one. Polfus truly are something amazing, aren't they? Mine still wants my dick so bad and I wish I could give it to her

A German qt has been siging her messages with her name

Is she in love with me?

Same here man.
Sucks being so far away from her, huh? I'm west coast so we're 9 hours different, we talk whenever we're both awake though

getting used to cashing cheques in your name cuckboi

Friendly reminder that if u live in a cool 1st world country like murica, eastern euros and south americans literally fiend for your attention

mine wants my dick pretty bad too. actually her and i are planning on skyping tomorrow though, so that's pretty exciting.

i feel you man. im west coast as well and her and i talk every day when the other one wakes up. it has become my life's only goal to meet her in person

Yo I never tried this shit.

I'm white so I'm not exotic enough for qts and I live in fucking Brazil so no gold-diggers for me.
Do I have any chance?

kys

Sweet dude, happy for u

>I'm white so I'm not exotic enough for qts

as someone who is "exotic" let me tell you that you are better off. white people get more messagebacks on this site. racist bitches. I finally got a cumskin Pole to reply to me tho lel

Good job my man! Mine is going to send me some twerking video or whatever since she said she was good at that, so I'm waiting on that myself

I'm the guy moving to Germany soon, so I'll be a lot closer to mine. Save up, take a vacation and see your girl!

Since I've been using qtcrawler my wall's become clogged with posts, but I never feel like writing anything on there, nor on my photo comments.

Does it scare the qts, or does it seem suspicious? I tried turning my wall private for a while, but decided it'd be better having it public.

if i can manage to do something like that, definitely it means that anyone else can desu

I never turned my wall public, but I'm guessing people just write shit like "thanks for visit :)". I'd rather just get messages 2bh. Also if I had people commenting on my wall people would know what kind of people I'm filtering for with qtcrawler and I dont want that

What is qtcrawler

Why is it that I could easily speak to qts back in 2013, but nowadays only a few of them respond back?

>but I'm guessing people just write shit like "thanks for visit :)"
Yes, nothing more. Annoys me to be honest. Some girls have even made remarks
Maybe a private wall would be better after all

a script to automatically visit qts

I am 0 for 2 so far with messaging people first, aside from an older russian only interested in frirndship for practice. Do I have any chance with red hair, even sans freckles.

>looks like a clown

What countries have you blocked? All hijab countries are out (obviously).

nice m8, hope your qt is as good as she says she is

damn, im kind of jealous. grats man, that's pretty sweet. yeah my qt and i need to begin planning something, but we are locked down for another year as she is still in highschool

a script

I've literally never seen girls from Muslim countries display themselves with hijab.

I want to create a new profile to speak with French people. Thoughts?

what's a polfu?

Polish waifu
They're the girls everyone ITT wants now apparently.

It's like a smurf but cuter

>tfw just got off my daily five hour skype session with my polish qt

>tfw I'm on my hours long Skype call with my Czech qt right now

>hawaii

do you get lots of euros on holiday?

>tfw my ukrainian qt hasn't responded in a week

REEEE I thought me and my polish gf were special

are poles the new mail order brides?

>tfw qts try to hit on you but you're already talking with your trap bf

Yeah there's some Euros that come here on vacation but it's mainly Asians like Japs, Koreans and Chinese.

>trap bf
haha fucking gay cuck

interpals.net/SamiDena

I wasn't even looking for a pole, but she ended up being perfect for me

tfw no Guenter gf

>trap bf

Please be joking. If not then go ahead and tell the story, this sounds interesting.

same. it is weird though how many people in these threads this is true of as well. i never would have imagined polish qt's being so prevalent

tfw creepy old guys look at yur profile often and send you messages wanting to "chat about philisophy"

I dont even have anything about philosophy on my profile kek

what do I reply?

thanks baybay

respond with a compliment about something you like about her body.

are you woman? probably trying to come across as intelligent or like man from fifty shades of gray

>y-you too

say: so beautiful they will start ignoring you immediately

No i am a man which is why its creepy.

Why do I get all these Algerians and Tunisians when I search for French people? Is IP playing a cruel joke on me?

Also

>hot guy
>interesting profile
>only accepts messages from females

Fuckers.

I didn't even know you could block males. This is great news

Yea but it shows on your profile. Don't know what qts think about that...

how do you block? is it just your search settings? if so i'm fucked

Going on 5 days without a response from my qt. Am I fucked?

possible. what cunt?
and please tell me you maintained backup qts

From the person's profile. You can block a country/continent from settings ---> privacy

>what cunt?
What do you mean?
And I have a girl from Morocco that won't stop messaging me but that's about all...

country
oh, okay. thank you user, i was afraid all the qt could see i was searching specifically for qt my age, in one country, female

>country
Italy

>Hasn't blocked Africa

italy have nothing going on. just wait, she message you back if she want, nobody know circumstances but her. but, do not hold breath.

I hope so. I thought we were getting along well too...

>africa

If I block Africa, will the Algerians and Tunisians disappear from my French people feed?

are they in africa?

Technically yes. Don't know what uneducated monkeys run Interpals.

Yes, they are in their own countries but they show up in my feed.

Use filter by Location: France

I hope you don't block Oman and lebs,they are chill.

Also you should really go to studium during Iraq-Saudi Arabia match and support our shia brothers chubak,i always knew you're a shir bache shia.

I do that... I think these people once set their location to France and now IP still thinks they're in France. The only REAL foreigner in France I saw was a Brazilian exchange student.

I wouldn't mind if Greek people showed up or even Iranians whom I despise but I just don't like those people.

>using a language exchange platform to satisfy your fetishes

you people disgust me

>implying we get any

/Genkidesukaa

what even is this

The one who was lying? How did it turn out?

who is this semen demon?

Probably because you're looking for French language speakers not specifically French people

/dalekphil

keeps giving me a view the fuck does this boi want

Distance can only be temporary. If you can't be together eventually then it's not going to work

do you think it's possible to wait years? if both people were into it?
this is entirely hypothetical i am not able to do this myself

Relationships are hard when you see them everyday. Being thousands of miles away is probably even harder.

lads I'm moving to france in november or around new years, should I seek a french qt that's willing to live with me?

yes, do it

damn koreaboos are qt as fuck. you all said they were landwhales, what gives

lmao

We lied to keep your filthy hands off of our qt koreaboos

The search for a french main qt has begun, wish me luck. I'm afraid I will end up forcing this shit and screwing things up to be honest.