If ubuntu is so bad, then why do I keep hoping back after trying some other distro for maximum two days?

If ubuntu is so bad, then why do I keep hoping back after trying some other distro for maximum two days?

I feel like I have to switch to something else, because Sup Forums said so, but ubuntu literally just works and is comfy as fuck.

Fuck you, Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/4XMCb7g).
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

well if it works for you and you like it, you should just keep using it. everyone has their own preferences, and theres no need to hop just because someone told you so

install gentoo

Install Gentoo

>install gentoo

Dumb frogposter. If you like Ubuntu so much just stick with it you manchild.

Try MS-DOS you fruitcake.

haaha what universe are you from, this entire board talks shit about thims mentality.

Gentoo is best

Plebs need to get on OS X. It's far superior. *cheeky grin

(If you believe this, you are the pleb)

Just use debian
ubuntu is just psudodebian anyways

Well, back when I was still working as a network admin I got a macbook pro from my company, just because I could pick any laptop I wanted to. I just wanted to try out osx. It felt pretty good and got my shit easily done.
It is not worth the money for me though

Try Trisquel.

intall crunchbang

it's normal if you're macuser or have grandchildren

Crunchbang is dead. Try Bunsenlabs.

>Linux

See image attached.

This quote applies to services, not products.
You'd know this if you had a IQ higher than room temperature

Nice trips

But it applies to both. Linux wants mindshare, so they give away software for free. But even with your definition, how is continually updated software not a service?

You pay through your contributions to the project
Fortunately some people contribute enough to cover other people as well

Still then, mindshare. If it's more popular then the more people will work on it.

Maybe just the saying is shit.

Fair enough man, if it gets the job done in a time efficient manner who cares. But you're right, not worth the money when you can build a superior PC.

I would greatly appreciate some assistance in a raid, I have provided a link to share with you (discord.gg/4XMCb7g). If you would like to partake in this raid join our raid portal and assist us , we have also left you with instructions. I wish you all a good day - Darien

> tfw it's 140 in my room

> not keeping your room 10 degrees Celsius

There's nothing wrong with Ubuntu. (By default) there are a handful of things it tries to do without me asking it to. Most people would see this as user-friendly, but I don't. That's why I opt for Debian testing. I've also been sliding towards more strictly "free" software and Debian lets me do that too.

FEDORA
E
D
O
R
A

because you are obvious a plebeian of the lowest order

Qubes running Xen Hypervisor is truly the Linux master computing race

140 Kelvin is pretty cold, dude.
Or do you mean celsius? That'd be fucking hot.

>implying your IQ is likely not higher than room temperature

I tried to install Debian as my OS, but I had issues attempting to connect to the Wifi. When I did finally connect, I downloaded Ubuntu and switched to that. I still had and have internet issues, but it was a lot faster than getting started on Debian, which I might try to get back to when I have a better computer

Because it just werks, and it is v comfy desu.

>unironically supporting mindless consumerism
This is why jews are still in power

>he does something because Sup Forums "told him to"
are you actually retarded? just use what you like and works for you not some shitty Sup Forums approved distro.

>being a uniroic freetard commie

Communism failed for a resaon user your year of the linux desktop hasn't happened and will never happen ever in the history of man.
want tot know why?

It doesn't play games or emulate DirectX or any other API
lets just forget that fact that OPenGL has never been updated to keep up with other API's

IF YOU want IN YOU NEED TO SUPPOT GAMES user.

If you like it use it.

it isn't bad. it's pretty cool if you want a install that won't bug you (lts)
have it on my chinkpad, with MATE installed, and it's a breeze and just werkz

>he doesn't know how to spell pseudo-

>because Sup Forums said so
fuck you degenerate
kys.

Try Mint. It's Ubuntu but even comfier.

While Sup Forumstards are compiling shit from source I'll be coding for petrodollars, drinking hot cocoa, and enjoying my quilts.

i've been distro hoping for almost a decade and always return to ubuntu, fuck you

Ubuntu is the most supported distro and get some pubs with Steam,
and was the first distro in the Windows Store, so even a normie can know it's name.

And even if we consider the good progression of RedHat/SUSE/Arch family on desktop,
for like 10 years Ubuntu was the first choice and the first recommended distro on forums, and many of us start with it.

So please, stop trying to fracture more the Linux community, and choose an Ubuntu-based distro.
If you want something less noob-friendly, or if you didn't like Canonical, you can go Debian. Both Debian and Ubuntu takes benefits of their shared users.

please stop with your pasta

Implying you are not the product being sold when you pay
>Windows 10

>then why do I
idk who cares

Because it's the best distro for general use.

>140ยบ
>not ded
explain

Try turning it off and back on again pleb.

fbpb