Let's get an ancestry / heritage thread going

Let's get an ancestry / heritage thread going.

And the template.

Sure, Why not. bump

How can you know your heritage so far away?
I mean, is there an easy way (some program or something) to make my own? I don't even remember my dad's parents' names.

talking to grandparents
most ofcame from talking to my dad and his parents.

Maybe i'll go visit my grandma tomorrow then to get some info. My dad's side is harder, because he lives in spain and both his parents are dead.

Godspeed, pekka.

What percent white am I?

100%

genealogia.fi
sukututkimus.fi

Itsellä tiedot suurimmasta osasta esivanhempiani jopa 1600-luvulle.

The top left is supposed to be a Cherokee flag.
Rate me

I forgot to post the image...

r8

...why do you have the Quebec flag, but then Canada in general?

R8, no racism

why's your dad a complete dick user?

He used me and my brother against my mom in a nasty divorce and custody battle, kept me isolated from friends as a teenager, beat me pretty bad on a few occasions,used me as free labour in his failing buisness ventures, etc.
he's a deeply religious man and uses god to justify his previous actions, bigotry, and casual racism. Also he likes to tell me how shitty of a person i am for not believing in god and not working right now, even though i'm just barely getting over a pretty serious illness.

r8 my half-and-half ancestry

im gonna try and find more of my maternal grandma's family soon also, artificial insemination sure does put a hanker on having a nice looking tree

This is me, hwhite all the way up (at least since humans first left Africa).

bumping this thread becuz im a heritagefag who gets wet looking at these trees

I can trace my ancestry from the Pre-Islamic days, I really cba doing this chart, it'll be like a fuckton of generations long. If I can find my actual ancestry tree I'll post it here, from Yemen, to Syria, to Spain, to Egypt, then back to here.

As always
>~4000 people
>17 generations
>less than 20 non-Slovenes
>oldest man in tree born ~1450
>oldest direct ancestor born ~1700

1/8

that's unfortunate man. I hope you can make things up with him before it's too late, but I understand the situation.

Damn, I wish my occupation/career was imposed on me through my ancestors. Mom worked at a pet store and dad just did hard labor, so I had no idea what the fuck to do and now have a shitty liberal arts degree.