Be me

>Be me
>Self diagnosed genius
>Get into some situation which causes me slight discomfort
>Totally my fault
>Open 4chang and make a thread
>Blame it all on normies, Sup Forums, FBA, NSI, Tim Gook, Stallman, pajeets, and Jews

Am..am I doing this right Sup Forums?
Also general low effort humor thread, I guess.

Other urls found in this thread:

sourceforge.net/projects/miyolinux/
github.com/cloudflare/sslconfig/blob/master/patches/openssl__1.1.0_chacha20_poly1305.patch
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kys.

Congratulations.

Bicycles are easier to operate than cars therefore anyone who drives a car is an idiot.

I can't say I did anything like this.
You must be special snowflake.

Or..

Is it m-me..? (Ta ta daaaaa)

Anyways. Gay thread, you should be ashamed. People don't talk about their feelings and behavior here, it's technology board.

That maze is easy as shit, only a winfag wouldn't be able to solve it.

Literally pajeet

I'm slav, cunt

Windows has greater accuracy than Loonix, pajeet

>>You are "slave" bitch

how do you fall over in a car

this is a new one

It took about 2 seconds to trace the path through that "maze" and I took no wrong turns.

Maybe the person who made that image is just retarded.

Except both a bike and a car have the same principle
You don't have to input thousands of commands, read the bible and pray to God so the car would work, unilke GNU/Linux

How is it harder to operate? My Windows gaming machine I just built needs me to reboot every time I switch inputs on my receiver because "muh HDCP" which I'm not even using. A normie wouldn't know what that was and blame the hardware. It didn't even say "HDCP issue", how's that user friendly?

Cuz it's not a HDCP issue nigga, no one else is facing it.

>open control panel
>type letter to search
>search input area looses focus and I have to click there again
Is this bug older than bug 141154?

>linux is enormously needlessly complex
>uses windows10 to send email and type reports

Rollin

Are people in this site really saying that this linux can run on a computer without windows underneath it, at all ? As in, without a boot disk, without any drivers, and without any services ?
That sounds preposterous to me.
If it were true (and I doubt it), then companies would be selling computers without a windows. This clearly is not happening, so there must be some error in your calculations. I hope you realise that windows is more than just Office ? Its a whole system that runs the computer from start to finish, and that is a very difficult thing to acheive. A lot of people dont realise this.
Microsoft just spent $9 billion and many years to create Windows 10, so it does not sound reasonable that some new alternative could just snap into existence overnight like that. It would take billions of dollars and a massive effort to achieve. IBM tried, and spent a huge amount of money developing OS/2 but could never keep up with Windows. Apple tried to create their own system for years, but finally gave up recently and moved to Intel and Microsoft.
Its just not possible that a freeware like the Linux could be extended to the point where it runs the entire computer from start to finish, without using some of the more critical parts of windows. Not possible.
I think you need to re-examine your assumptions.

>blame Stallman
b-but why?

>>>/global/rules/6

>needlessly complex and time consuming
thats the reason i stoped using Gnome and switched to i3.

>Everything on shortcuts
>Your decide wich keys they will be in
>Eficient usage of multiple desktops
>stoped using multiple sreens meme
>on boot up all programs lauch in their respective places ready to use.
>low profile resources usage making a longer battery life and better overall performance

roll

Gaymer detected

>Needlessly complex
>Time consuming
Lrn2read

Rollin

roll

You're doing pretty good but you need to blame your failures on liberals too since they're the root of all problems including yours.

Those chain locks are generally straight and can be tengered out with moderate ease so long as you can jam the door open.

Of course, you could always just cut the chain as well.

Gotta roll

also OP, I disagree. Making linux work is no problem. Making linux work and manage to have the same performance and tools available to you, in some cases, is the painful thing.

A distro KDE is basic enough for any normal person, much more customizable than both Windows or OSX, but it's slower than both of these systems under certain configurations. I spent all of yesterday trying to make this better, but I struggle.

sourceforge.net/projects/miyolinux/

A non-KDE and anti-systemd distribution!

Struggle free - I find the real struggle is suddenly realising that RPC-Bind is so fucking ancient it's recommended security practice is to turn that shit off.

Oh an dont forget what they did to crypto, you believe you have nice new cipher suites inside SSL no, no, no.. They dont fucking work unless you patch them.

github.com/cloudflare/sslconfig/blob/master/patches/openssl__1.1.0_chacha20_poly1305.patch

Google - sigh - such meglomanics.

Haven't kek'd that hard in a while, thanks user

For my use case, Linux is easier.
I have to manage multiple development versions of different programs for my job.
On Linux, I can use a package manager.
On Windows, package managers have no traction, and I have to install and upgrade dozens of packages manually, installing from source.
For me, using Windows is almost as difficult as using Gentoo.

If they're installed correctly they only have enough slack to reach the end when the door is shut

Dafuq

>I have to manage multiple development versions of different programs for my job.
>On Linux, I can use a package manager.

What distro are you using that provides several different versions of the same program (example programs also would be nice to know) and it actually works cleanly to develop with?

I have yet to find one and it always ends in installing or packaging from source and being a huge fucking ugly mess.

>non sequitur
Nice non-argument you dumb fuck

Arch. The community provides a version manager and an archive (avm). Many other distros have this, but only Arch has given me great support for the absolute latest versions of programs without building from source.

Unironically gentoo can do this

Sorry dudebro, but I honestly do not respect the opinion of manchildren

this but unironically