I have a question to Europeans

I have a question to Europeans.

Our average mixed brown people really look /mena/?

There are so many videos and travel stories of Brazilians being consfused by /mena/ people that it's scary and embarrassing. I'm afraid to be a tourist in Czech Republic now.

youtube.com/watch?v=PRpiwa3so8U

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PeKA4oKTIiQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lol

yeah I would say that they looks like arabs

and we still have many arabs tourists, people dont mind them when they bring money

Tell me good places of Prague to visit please

dont worry you can pass as local gypsy

No one cares

Gypsies look like this?

Não mesmo

If you go as tourist I think nobody will care.

dont, no place here for hue monkeys.

The vast majority of Brazilians are shit skins. The main group you see traveling are the Porty type Cariocas. So of course people will think you are some third world monkey, to be honest you could pass for any shitty Gypsy, Mexican, Romanian etc.

Why would it shock you that you are viewed as such? The main problem is Brazilians view themselves as white. even tough they are not white by US standards and so they find it odd when they travel to LA and are tols they are Hispanics. This only applies to real Brazilians not to the whites in the far south. They have their own set of problems when they travel.

youtube.com/watch?v=PeKA4oKTIiQ

Where are this autist from?

fuck she look like a undertale skeleton

that's hot in Europe and us?

Some retard spic

The guys in that video look like Mexicans, and for the record in the US Brazilians are Spics. It is weird how Brazilians view themselves as different from other South Americans when in the US all of you are Mexicans.

Why Prague? Czech Hunter?

No one cares about you.

>all of you are Mexicans

you too, everyone knows you are brazilian.

That is the make-up for the shoot. Now she knows not to say she is Brazilian or from Brazil.

Is this for real?

Yeah, it's called Czech Hunter

Brazil my friend, your mixed people look negroid, Neymar looks nothing like /mena/ stop embarrassing yourself

/mena/ people are part negroid, you dumb spic

Half of the team look literally Moroccan

Blue: Moors
Yellow: Gypsies