I'll be heading off to college in a few weeks and really need a new laptop...

I'll be heading off to college in a few weeks and really need a new laptop. I really just want a laptop that can play pretty much any video game (don't really care if the graphics aren't ultra high) and is small enough to bring to classes/be super portable.
Are there any recommendations for something like this?
>inb4 use google
I just think that your opinions would be a lot more esteemed than if I just googled this.

Other urls found in this thread:

acer.com/ac/en/US/content/predator-series/predator21x
ebay.com/itm/222579740034
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

acer.com/ac/en/US/content/predator-series/predator21x

build a desktop and buy a cheap ultraportable for classes. it's the patricians choice

if you are going for something cheap, notebooks with gpu's like the GeForce 840m fare fairly well.

acer helios 300

>I'm going off to college
>the biggest priority in my mind is how to play video games

mate did I say this shit was my biggest priority?

Whats wrong with that?
Get one of those ultra thins with like a 1060 in them. make sure it dosnt have that cringe gamer aesthetic

whats the price point here though?

No one fucking cares kid. Fuck off.

price points like $1000 or below

Maybe something like an HP Omen 15? Screen is ass and battery life is what you would expect. I'm aware that is one of the more portable gaming on a budget laptops out there anyway

oo I might actually go with this one. What's wrong with the screen?

fucking manchildren i swear to me god

Macbook pro

Alienware

Dell XPS13 and install arch

Razer Blade, XPS 1{3,5}

Apple MacBook Pro 13"

>build a desktop and buy a cheap ultraportable for classes. it's the patricians choice
This, you will hate lugging anything around bigger than 13" eventually. The x220 is great for school shit, it's a meme for a reason. Even a nigger rigged used parts desktop will outperform a gaymen laptop after the laptop is deducted.

OP, buy this if you have $1000.

don't fuck around with the other laptops, this should easily be able to play any of the games u want.

ebay.com/itm/222579740034

lenovo X230 + custom built gaming pc

lenovo y700