China and Taiwan. Discuss which is the REAL China, and who has better culture and nature

China and Taiwan. Discuss which is the REAL China, and who has better culture and nature.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qv9wk5lgGFo&index=36&list=WL
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Taiwanese food>>>Chinese food, T B H

>Taiwan China
based

>Mainland China
What the fuck is wrong with you

I admire China more than Taiwan simply because Chinese people can be crude, sophisticated, or pretty normal but they all share a diligence to make their country great again after their "century of humiliation." If Americans had the spirit and work ethic of the Chinese, we would crush China in a heartbeat. Unfortunately, liberals hate it when you take pride in your people and nation so that isn't happening.

But for us young first worlders, Taiwan is way better in almost every regard. Sorry Chinabros.

You mean Fujianese food.

Taiwanese food isn't a fucking thing.

>based

Is that why no one recognizes them and they got cucked off the mainland?

same blood. same culture. different politics. one's an island the others a polluted shithole. don't really care enough about either to make a distinction. heard taiwanese people are taller than chinese people though?

If I had to listen to one or the other, I would prefer listening to mainland Mandarin over island Cantonese.

one is china and one is taiwan
what do you mean which is the real china, only one is china

>inb4 the republic of china meme

Taiwanese have more aborigine/Austronesian blood

>Unfortunately, liberals hate it when you take pride in your people and nation so that isn't happening.

They speak Hoklo on the island not Canto

China is the real China because its China but Taiwan has the better culture because it is true chinese culture without the commipurge.
To create ultimate true china have Taiwan impose its culture upon the Mainland.

How does taiwan feel about copyright laws?

This is real China.

>Be me
>On a Skype interview with a commitee for a job in a Taiwanese company
>Mention "Mainland" China
>We'll call you back user
>"Unfortunately,...despite...we regret..."

>Discuss which is the REAL China, and who has better culture and nature.
Both ROC

That's a straw man, but it isn't your fault. When libs say that they hate whites, they're referring to the people on Sup Forums. White nationalists, gun enthusiasts, anti-semitics, fascists, the stereotypical white American. They love Swedes and take pride in their own culture. The reason I say it isn't your fault is because it can easily be taken out of context when a white lib says "I hate whites." How do I know this? Because I am a lib.

Why would you purposely push the one button every Taiwanese person carries?

>they're referring to the people on Sup Forums... gun enthusiasts
End yourself, don't group me with Sup Forums

rightful korean clay.

There would be no PRC if not for Japan carving the way up for them during the Pacific War.

>Ironic process theory or the white bear problem refers to the psychological process whereby deliberate attempts to suppress certain thoughts make them more likely to surface. An example is how when someone is actively trying not to think of a white bear they may actually be more likely to imagine one :(

Eh, that'll happen sometimes. But if you were to mention Taiwan when doing a job interview on Mainlandia they would kill you instead of all that.

It wasn't a the pacific war until 1941, japan had been fighting in china since manchuria in 1931 and an all out open conflict in 1937
just because the ccp won doesn't mean japan didn't kill indiscriminately

>Taiwan
>not a polluted shithole

It's essentially the same as Jiangsu.

That's simply not true. 90%+ of Taiwan's Chinese are Hokkien. That means they are from the Mainland within the last 3 generations.

It's a Sup Forumstier post but he has a point. Chinese try hard to improve their nation.

What? Taiwan's Chinese is Mandarin.

Agreed

They were our "China" in 1950-1980.
So they don't respect them much, but more than Mainland companies.

What?

The majority of Taiwan's Chinese are perfectly fine with the Mainland.
KMT got elected for 8 years in a row 2007-2015.

>better nature
>ROC

Nope.

You don't know some liberals then.

I meant radical gun enthusiasts. I love guns myself.

Bummer
You could have just apologized and said ARR ROOK SAME and they would have forgiven you.

post taiwan girls

>It wasn't a the pacific war until 1941
Sino-japanese war then.
>just because the ccp won doesn't mean japan didn't kill indiscriminately
Never implied that.

t. Zhou Yongkang

Why do we never had a /ch/ thread?

>>better nature
>>ROC
>Nope.
Forgot to omit that part

The non polluted parts of the PRC can be butiful

All of the libs that literally hate all of the white race are actually just leftists trying to hide it by calling themselves liberals.

PRC is the real China simply because it controls most of the land. ROC is the better government by far though, China could have already taken over America in GDP if they implemented sensible economic policies sooner rather than later.

What?

Taiwanese companies make the majority of their revenues and profit on the mainland.

Stop these fucking memes.

>all Taiwan Chinese

DPP != all Taiwan's people

t. No argument

Chinese don't post here despite the
>OMG HE DISAGREED MUST BE 50 CENT
meme

Okay.

but what about muh exports

the commie dedicated their whole standing army in a unified front against japan under the nationalist command

the civil war has been going on in china since the warlords era the invasion of japan just happened to be more urgent

>it's another pro-Chinese shill episode

Bullshit. They stood back and let the nationalists bleed while contributing token forces to fight the Japanese. If Chiang hadn't been so weakened by the war, they would have lost.

Yet the CCP would not win if the ROC was not devastated, even if they did lose many of their own manpower fighting united against Japan.

The communist party, after 200 years of misrule, war, foreign invasion, famine and social chaos made China great again.

And they know a thing or 2 about building walls

nah, i mean taiwanese food.

I had been doing business with china for 8 years
我也可以写汉语一点儿

chinks are just scammers
and guanxi is just plain shit
chinks will not miss a single oportunity to cheat you
all the free meal and meeting are just to study your personality and check the best way to scam you

never ever ever trust on a chink
fuck their women its ok
but never let your decisions be influenced by them
the whole alibaba is just a massive scam

don't lie

just because you don't like the sound of it doesn't mean it didn't happen

the nationalists got a lot of help from america, more material than before the war, they squandered it, there are plenty of evidence that the us government got fed with chiang in his wastage

Fuck off peru

>China great again.
don't worry it's still shit

after you chinaman

Not talking to you, Marco.

fuck off chink

>pro-Chinese shill

Where?

Nice bait you got there. Historical fact is that nearly a million Communist fighters died against Japan 1937-1945. The Communists were also the first ones to fight the Japanese when they invaded Beijing, not the Nationalists who were trying to not "provoke" them.

Is there such a thing?
Because all Taiwanese food is literally Chinese food. Specifically from Fujian.

t. I suck at business

A lot less than it was just a few decades ago.

>anecdotes from Sup Forums are fact

The most notable battle between the chinese communist and the Japanese imperialist, was a battle in a desert, everything other battle was fought by the nationalist. Taiwanese food however, is independent from the mainland, have you ever been there? If you have, you would realize that the food there is a combination of cuisines from Japan, aboriginals, and from different periods of China.

All those stories you hear about China? They are true, don't ever move there. Any Chinese who lives there who says that China is good is lying or insane, that is why they try to move to other places such as Hong kong and Taiwan. It is going to get worse too, once the bubble pops, they are going to get into deeper shit. For the love of God, don't go to China, even India is a better choice. There is nothing better you can get in China than anywhere else in the world. Maoism made sure of that.

>once the bubble pops
>Said everyone for the last 20 years.

>even India is a better choice.

Your bait was going so smoothly until here.

It amuses me when people say something is never going to happen, but when it does, they shit themselves and throw themselves off a building. Americans are quick to forget about the bubble that popped back in 2008, and how shitty things have been since then. Or the 1997 financial crisis, when a bunch of governments were freaking out about one south eastern nation infamous for ladyboys and the contagion effects. Read a goddamn history book.

Unlike India, you could get detained and never be let go. So it actually is better because you can leave.

How is this an argument? We've heard
>le China bubble
since 1989 with Tian.

Meanwhile their economy is 30x larger now.

Even a broken clock can be right of course, but I and $4 trillion in foreign investment is betting the clock is still wrong.

>Unlike India you can be detained and never be let go

You have never been to India. India's civil liberties are horrible and barely enforced.

Mainland of course.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qv9wk5lgGFo&index=36&list=WL

If you are looking from a History perspective, ROC is the true China.
But if are like the most of the moronic masses/UN/business man and money whore than it is the commie.

One thing you should never do is mention any political stuff in front of us unless you have the intention of start a conversation about it or you all are drinking.

my motherboard was made by taiwan and my psu from china whichever poops out first will tell me which country is shit

>ROC is the true China.
>Overthrow Qing dynasty
>Erase 1000s of years of Chinese culture
>No trust us we're the real China.

By this argument I would argue that PORC is even less of a true China, perhaps you forgot about the culture revolution?
We never "erase" Chinese culture, we only overthrown the ruler, go read more books and stop chucking burger down your throat.

im a black software engineer who wants to move to taiwan for 1-2 years, how will i be treated? What technologies and programming languages are lucrative there? i speak very basic mando, still studying it; dont know any hokkien

You should be fine, we usually treat people who have a different skin color a lot more nicer than treat people who have the same skin color. Our police will never shot you if that's what you want to know.
As for technologies and programming languages, as far as I know they are pretty standard stuff(JAVA,C++...etc.)

Do you guys like Trump or Hillary more?

None, no matter who got elected we still have to buy shit from your junk yard. But Hillary for the lols and Trump for the uta-lols.

I remember reading somewhere that because of the vague wording in several treaties after World War 2, Taiwan is technically American territory. So I'll go ahead and say that Los Formosas son Americanas

Kek, their economy is 30x bigger, while their debt is 60x bigger. Try harder commie scum.And no offence, but India has better civil liberties than the PRC does. They actually have rule of law, unlike some countries.
>Implying Manchus were real chinese. Implying that the ROC did not avenge the Ming dynasty by overthrowing braid hairs.

>Taiwan is technically American territory
>mfw a former Taiwanese president Chen literally said Taiwanese court cannot put him into prison because Taiwan is an American territory when he was charged for receiving bribe

Better government? You better be fucking joking

Why don't you suck japanese cock more? Your "culture" is a sickening blend of...well, shit.

That's a load of shit. I bet you're an english teacher or a second gen asian American. Taiwan is full of retards.

Have you been to India? Like for real, go there. Then tell me how much better it is than the PRC with a straight face.

Republic of China is true China and is our greatest ally.