I am back, Sup Forums

I am back, Sup Forums

I met this dude who bought a container full of brand new Model Ms. I bought these for 30 bucks each.

Still deciding what to do with them.

Other urls found in this thread:

deskthority.net/wiki/ANSI_vs_ISO
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>2key rollover

Lol sell them on ebay for $300 a pop.

sell them for higher prices?

Depending on how many you have I'd make a simple site and sell them or sell them on eBay. If I had like 1000 I'd buy one of those plug and play websites for small business. If I had 100 I'd eBay them. Or I'd see how many I could unload through Reddit if they have a mechanical keyboard autism subreddit.

Sell me one for 40 bucks, make a profit.

>used keyboards

Standard Model Ms sell for about $40 to $60, so you should list them on ebay with a start bid of 30 and see how it goes. I'd list 1 at a time to make sure they all sell

>spic keyboard

FUCK YOU

For how much would you ask for one? I've wanted on since forever with this layout.

Did you get any with detachable cords?

Bolt mod them and sell for ridicoulously high prices.

Can i have one please? I love you x

Useless shit.
Model F or bust. Even for a AT machine, latter Model F beats the M.

>there are actually faggots who think this is a mechanical keyboard and has unlimited rollover and use and praise it

Sell them for 10 bucks each, if you have like a 1000, destroy the stupid meme market

is this the new /retro/ thread?

>gayming on model m

with fees and shipping you should be looking at $40+

>ISO layout

... do you have a space saver model in that lot? I'll suck ya dick for it no joke... or pay you a huge amount of money idgaf just GIVE ME

Even typing sucks if you're a fast typer.

>>ISO layout
Are you retarded?

the logo reminds me of goatse

>Are you retarded?

No, are you? It's clearly an ISO board you dumbshit? deskthority.net/wiki/ANSI_vs_ISO

>No, are you? It's clearly an ISO board you dumbshit? deskthority.net/wiki/ANSI_vs_ISO
>PC keyboards using the ANSI layout as used by the IBM Model M
>so dumb he posts link that literary proves him wrong

Sorry, that's ANSI, the Shift and Return have nothing to do in this case.

You aren't even pretending to be retarded at this point.

>being this fucking retarded
whew lad

The IBM EK came in 101/102/104 ANSI and 102/103/105 ISO. This is clearly an ISO model, why are you even fighting this when it's so fucking obvious you're wrong?

>shit and return is ISO standard
>has extra keys as per ISO standard
>has the alt gr modifier as per ISO standard
>HURRDHURR IS ANSI
kek

cool logo but its missing the ring

Cum on them and sell them to stupid fedoras on Reddit.

>2key rollover
Wait, so you can't even ctrl+shift+ESC on these?

bullshit. that guy is an idiot. I type on an SSK every day and I can do 4 key shortcuts with no problems.

Even better, take the keys off and cum IN them, then put the keys back.

Checked, there you go op.

thats 30+yo kbd

that's like going to some rural bank and finding a vintage bag of silver dollars in the vault

It doesn't guarantee every key combo above 2 keys but doesn't necessarily stop you from doing more, I think.

how did the design team not notice?

Send me one and I'll tell you what to do with the rest.

Model M has a 2 key rollover, are you really such a baby hipster /mkg/ faggot that you think the Model M is a super mega ultimate keyboard? It's not even mechanical, just buckling spring.

>>HURRDHURR IS ANSI
>kek
how old are you, 20? any keyboard without windows keys is ansi by default, shift and enter don't matter then

nah

>The IBM EK came in 101/102/104 ANSI and 102/103/105 ISO
As the ISO versions were also released before implementation of the windows super key your statement rings false.

key rollover is for normal keys, it is because rows are connected on board in such a way, special keys are distinct from others so you can use all of them + 2 normal keys

It is the ultimate mechanical keyboard. And it is mechanical. Bet you bought a Cherry and think that is the best feeling in the world. Choke on a dick and die, fucking faggot.

Modifier keys are handled separately and 2 keys is just the minimum possible for rest. In a lot of cases the board will handle more keys just fine.

>how did the design team not notice it resembled a shock image from the future