Mom will pay a psychiatrist for me because i'm neet and i havent left my house for 8 months

>mom will pay a psychiatrist for me because i'm neet and i havent left my house for 8 months
>i dont wanna go
>she will kick me out of house or she will cut internet
can i kill me?

>can i kill me?

Follow your dreams

Go to the fucking phychiatrist.

Just go to the psychiatrist Jorge, it'll only be an hour every month or so.

Nice copypasta

Just go Jorge, stop complaining on the Sup Forums

do psychiatrists even work?

normies need not reply, I'm talking about case of actual assburger/extreme social retardery.

Go see the quack doctor bro. Tell him it isn't really that you're lacking in mental health, but physical health and that if you just had the right "boost" you'd be on your way to success.

Watch him write you a script for amphetamines and you'll be back to shitposting at 100x the rate you were before whilst losing weight still stuck in your house all day cleaning it top to bottom in the meantime. If your mom bitches, just tell her look how nice the house looks now. She'll be cool with it.

You clearly don't want to do that though.

if you actually enjoyed your NEET Life you wouldn't spend all day, every day posting shitty threads

Serious question: is Jorge that autist or just a meme-user who wants to bait?

from what I've heard it's more or less the same in Canada

I guess it probably works on failed normies.

The only person who can really help you is you.

So it depends what you put into it and what you expect to get out. Psychiatrists have doctorates and have helped millions of patients

Andá a laburar.

Why do you keep posting this shit?

Stop blaming other people, you're an adult you can become a "normie" if you choose to. Can't even tell if you're trolling, seems a little too far for simple trolling

>ahora mis ex amigos son normies
el peor de todos los sentimientos

>Psychiatrists have doctorates and have helped millions of patients
All of that doesn't matter if they fail to help me, and I've seen countless testamony from Sup Forums Anons such as myself over the years for whom they failed.

And doctorates hardly mean anything. Many evolutionary psychologists, for example, have doctorates, and yet they have the intelligence of a 10-year-old on average.

>>a bad mother can't fuck with your life

She can, and you can't control what others do but you can control your response.

You're only hurting yourself now, is making these threads getting you closer to your goals of becoming normal?

>All of that doesn't matter if they fail to help me, and I've seen countless testamony from Sup Forums Anons such as myself over the years for whom they failed

They're not magic, you need to put in the effort too is what I'm saying. It's not like a psychiatrist just says some words into your ear and your entire life that you've lived for 18+ years suddenly morphs.

you've built certain patterns over years, it will take some time and effort to break them.

KYS, m8, just end it.
[spoiler]Stream?[/spoiler]

>it will take some time and effort to break them.
that's the thing though, literally all of the testimony I've seen over the years has shown that they do the exact opposite of that. They talk to you for 10 minutes a month before prescribing you some generic antidepressant without paying the slightest thought to you, before moving on to their next customer. And they charge a hefty price for it, too.

I dunno m8

I've been to a psychologist before as a kid and they helped me a lot with not so many sessions. Try fixing your diet, exercising and slowly working on improving yourself desu. You probably stayed cooped in your room all day on videogames and Sup Forums and that's why you feel depressed

this as an ex neet beta faggot which psychology saved, i can tell you that the treatment deppends only on you, but it works if you make an efford

Yep.

In order to grow you need to get out of your comfort zone, sure it's scary to do things when you've played videogames for 12 hours a day for several years but you need to do it.

It just depends if you want to change or not. If you start making excuses, then no, you don't really want to change and will remain the same

I'd try to somehow try to help you if you'd just reply to your fucking threads.
Why do you keep breaking our hearts, Jorge?

he's just a shitposting troll, he doesn't want help he just likes attention from making threads

>tfw mods never delete these threads

Legit autist for what I can tell but there are some impersonators.

Why would he delete his own thread?

es un gil que quiere atencion nomas