What happens here?

What happens here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G7JXRJMKSBY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Corn.

College football and relevancy for about a month every election cycle

Nothing else

Old white people. Heavy accents that make me think they're actually from Germany. Some small mountains people don't know about. Desperate need for workers but a hesitancy to employ non-whites.

>College football
Not really. 1 year of relevance in a decade because schedulemakers decided they shouldnt play Mich, Mstate, Ohio State, or Penn State in the regular season or anyone else of note. They'll be back to just corn and election relevancy for the next 10 years or so until they're blessed with an actual schedule of FBS level opponents

What's that? Idaho?

Iowa

Farming

Yeah I missed the filename durr

fairest state in all the west

I get it mixed up with Ohio because they both have four letter names. Do they have any other distinguishing features I can use to differentiate them?

A lot of people there don't know how to fucking drive.

Actual Iowan reporting.

>Heavy accents that make me think they're actually from Germany
U wot? Minnesota, Wisconsin, and even Chicago all have thicker more obnoxious accents.

>a hesitancy to employ non-whites.
Absolutely false.

SEC inbred or uppity "Ohio" fan, which are you?

Shit actually happens in Ohio.

Dude...what are you doing?

There must be, like, at least a dozen people there.

think there's a few dozen yeah

bout the same amount as new zealand

Corn

I just realized what a mistake that was but oh well.

[spoiler]I haven't lived there for 2+years[/spoiler]

We literally have more than half your population.

Idahoan here, even less happens over here.

cheap pork
ice cream capital of the world
corn
dutch muh heritage

at least idaho actually has pretty scenery though

and you're close to nice states

Ohio touches Lake Erie.

Says New Zealand

Did you manage to escape or are you still stuck in this hell?

is this a map of where all the women in iowa live

Yes, most of the women in Iowa actually live in North Carolina

Currently bouncing back and forth between here and Arizona for college.

It can get pretty comfy in the winter.

IOWA on a license plate stands for "Idiots Out Wandering Around". I've never seen one on the highway going any faster than 5mph under the speed limit, and in the fast lane.

let me have my funny joke

oh yeah, forgot this on my list
I've always lived within 10 miles of iowa but never actually there. in all locations iowans have a reputation for being terrible drivers

farms, some small cities, lots of rivers to fish. basically all green and mostly flat

I can't deny it, most people seem to drive comfortably under the speed limit in this state. Shit sucks. It gets really old driving the same stretch of highway every morning and afternoon and seeing fuckers doing 45 in a 55 because somehow I always end up behind a retard who's never driven that stretch before.

And don't get me started on the mongoloids who literally back up traffic in the left lane because they can't quite decide whether they want to turn off and go to Menards or not.

Lots of festivals, hard-to-pronounce Native American town names (Maquoketa, Camanche, Monona, Sioux City), an unusual fixation on pork, shitty weather and infrastructure, and people that drive infuriatingly slow.

The scenery is beautiful though, lots of rolling hills and forests.

Literally nothing

Iowa's population is 3.1 million, so you're both embarrassingly wrong

The center of the midwest and all of its values
pretty good place to live

About the same size with a third the people due to being a hellish wasteland, yeah.

>1.655 million
>4.555 million
>half
I can see the American education system has done its job.

Oops, was looking at Idaho. All these places are confusingly similar.

I can (see) the New Zealand educational system has done its job.

Corn

>mfw I go anywhere outside the Midwest and people just assume I'm Canadian

>What happens here?

Those are literal tards

I fucking hate that E!SPiN specifically singled them out though

>the flyover shithole of Iowa

Toppest kek

Because knowing where shithole, USA is on a map is important.

You've tried SO hard to shit in this thread I just had to give you a (You) for the effort.

You from Minnesota?

yea u a ho

>mask guy
>bowlcut raising the roof
>neckbeard
>the very embodiment of highschool wrestling
>oral fixation
>ginger

It just keeps getting worse.

that's fucking horrible

The accent is something I've encountered. Maybe it's a rural Iowan thing? Legit thought these dudes were from Deutschland till I asked

As for the employment thing... apologies for generalizing. The NY Times wrote an article a few months back about a few non-whites really struggling for employment despite being qualified

Ohio has nearly 4 times as many people, despite being the same size. Also, Ohio is further east.

iowa is a conspiracy by the government to launder cash from global crime syndicates into corn subsidies to embezzle

Pigs, Corn, Soybeans, small towns, the caucuses, insurance, wind farms, temperamental weather, shitty roads, drivers who drive comfortably under the speed limit. Nothing much besides that.

t. Iowan

youtube.com/watch?v=G7JXRJMKSBY