Just stop making fun of England, I can't handle the bants

Just stop making fun of England, I can't handle the bants

o brit waddup!

welcome to my world lad

the train never stops

But England! You started it, now clean up your shit.

nope

its too late

>THE VILLAGE DENTIST

First Brexit

Then Iceland

Bloody hell you poor brits, with your luck Bin Laden will come back to life and seduce the Queen to be one of his 4 wives

Was that footage of the argy beach landing in 82?

>a brit enters the thread

Explain this meme, I have seen it several times.

damn...

Big big geerio.

>1982
lets talk about 2016

So, Boris, when do you want in on the TPP.

Belive me brother, england is no doing better than on last 10 year, you guys did right chose to keep your very own country.

Wish our #Fixit shall made trought

Ok, what would you like to say? You are going to try and invade again? It'll end terribly for you but do try again.

Fuck knows why you are trying to bring up the EU, I voted leave and would do so a thousand times again.

What went wrong?

I legitimately don't understand the Sup Forums alt-right

>Literally ruin your own future so you can make people on twitter you will never interact with butthurt for a few days

It's like how here in Australia Sup Forums pushed hard for Tony Abbott, but then after Tony Abbott was in power and they realized their lives were actually affected by shit policy, they suddenly jumped ship and bitched about LNP policy for three years only to now with this election support Turnbull with the exact same policies as Abbott to make "lefties butthurt".

Like what the fuck?

Noone likes British people because they are a bunch of pretentious complaining tossers?

are you really this butthurt or just memeing? we're not even thinking about that, lmoa

I don't know what the fuck you're thinking about, that's why I asked.

Im not on Sup Forums but I see that my country is crashing and burning soon, that the total collapse of this state will happen in some time.

I actually stopped caring about politics and just want to have some fun with memes and weird politicians before reality comes crashing down and people realize that they wont get pensions while paying 80% tax and shit.

>Turnbull
>Not Family First

Get out of here commie scum....

hahahaa yep Sup Forums is this retarded.

>THE

>VILLAGE

>DENTIST

The manager of icelands national team is the village dentist when he's not managing a soccer team

His only other experience is with womens teams

AND THEY KNOCKED YOU OUT OF CONTENTION

>Fixit

Quite the opposite of what it'll do eh

england did nothing wrong

I saw a video the other day where your president was walking through a street and it was a swarm of Germans calling him a traitor and he should be ashamed.

You should watch it and regain a taste of hope.

The manager does fuck all though, I don't watch football and even I know that.

Their manager is a part time dentist, one of the players is also a plumber.

LITTLE ENGLANDERS

Not really.

We won though

Ok I have to admit that is pretty funny

But remember how funny the first 48 hours were? All those funny Farage shoops and saying "And they did it the absolute madmen!"

You're replying to past user.

It's all about the memes.

But they don't know why they're doing this. Media has succeeded in eroding the individual's ability to distinguish what's factual and what's someone's fanfic version of reality.

It won't be long now desu ( ´▽`)

Just heard that so many racial attacks are occurring everywhere in the UK.
Should I avoid visiting for a while?

The coach then? I don't watch soccer either and I figured the manager was what they called the coach

The guy in charge of shit is the village dentist

Nah you'll be fine as long as you aren't brown or Polish