Regarding iceland

Is this like the only country we dont banter or insult Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5F_INMLk_lE
youtu.be/xjwpWxWNcHs
youtube.com/watch?v=QwfI6nvCShI
edition.cnn.com/2016/03/24/travel/wonder-list-bill-weir-iceland/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ástandið
youtu.be/XdbW2RfXNcI
youtube.com/watch?v=mZTb8WxEW78
youtube.com/watch?v=nuG_MDH7rzg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Iceland is literally perfect.

Inbred SJW with terrible music taste

all i know is that there are strong men people there and that they btfo englandland

>shit weather 12 months a year
>everyone is related to each other
>thousands of kilometers from anything relevant

We'll genocide 10% of the population of Iceland if they beat us.

youtube.com/watch?v=5F_INMLk_lE

iceland seems cool i just read the wiki page about iceland

Yes

Killing one Icelander is hardly a genocide

LEL

Well shit

that wasn't funny

> Nordic
> Not even own a forrests to be with one

Sorry, England can't save you again, France. They're already out of the Euros

It's just like Australia! Even the flag colors are the same.

I got hard at this.
Really makes me wonder how the fuck i managed to stay a virgin when literally the whole world is full of whores and sluts.

Daily reminder that Nordic is just a Scandicuck term for North Germanic countries that was expanded to include Finland as part of the European integration policy.

>Iceland
>not made out of ice

For what purpose?

>Swedegal
>Sweden leona
>Swomalia
>Swedina faso
>Botsweden
>Svenbabwe
>Mosvenbique
>Swediland
>Leswetho
>Swedan

Iceland has some pretty good metal bands

Delet this

>Is this like the only country we dont banter or insult Sup Forums?

No, there are a lots of other irrelevant countries nobody knows shit about

youtu.be/xjwpWxWNcHs

You need to earn the bantz

ALL HAIL
MIGHTY ISLAND

Botswana is a decent country, user. Better than Swecuckistan that's for sure.

I always see Swedes roasting our country when I think the Danes should be more mad but they're usually pretty nice desu

fuck Iceland lmao

You should have taken a proxy to say that. Anyway, if I were to have your flag, I would take a proxy everytime, out of shame.

>Romanian attempts to talk to me

There's like one or two posters from there, and one of them is Polish. Their entire country only has 300k people.

top kek

Iceland is a country of bisexual feminists, a country run by liberal dykes who live in poly family structures and are most likely some kind of artist. Iceland is far more pozzed than any other nordic country exempting regions of hyperconcentrated pozz like the Stockholm area, Göteborg, Kobenhavn, Oslo, Helsinki etc.

The only reason Iceland is not as full of foreigners as the rest is a) The actual geographical distance, b) not an EU country and c) poor and thus less gibs

Frozen island monkeys are ok in my book

Iceland is a cool country. But they're having a bad time without getting extra money. I just wish they had a none liberal way of life then I am sure more nords would live there.

Literally who

lol I made an international music thread last year and someone posted this

What the fuck is wrong with scandinavians?

We only work gud when we are either at war, being isolated subsistence farmers or fishermen. We were not made for mass-society and have adapted extremely poorly to modernism and cosmopolitanism.

Except for games :D
We're number one :DDD

From my experience you get butthurt without us even trying. Our mere presence is enough to trigger some Icelandic posters.

Icelanders have a fucking phone app to prevent incest. Every Icelander is legally required to use it before they can date.

Iceland has the best language.

youtube.com/watch?v=QwfI6nvCShI

THIN

Iceland is a gross liberal hellhole

damn, son

What does this map describe?

Children born outside wedlock

>"You have this horrible term in English, 'broken families,' " Bryndis Asmundottir says over coffee. "Which basically means just if you get divorced, then something's broken. But that's not the way it is in Iceland at all. We live in such a small and secure environment, and the women have so much freedom. So you can just, you can choose your life."
>Bryndis has three kids with two partners and not a drop of shame or regret.
edition.cnn.com/2016/03/24/travel/wonder-list-bill-weir-iceland/

I don't think the guy she is with is the father of any of her children, though he has one of his own

Want to come to Iceland to work any tips?
btw no profession, saw ad for iron binding fob pays 1800€ to hand

So what is exactly the men's incentive to take care of a bunch of bastards?

Is the state replacing fathers there

If you consider Iceland a country, sure...

Let's bully norway instead.
How is it that their colonial nation with less then a 10th of their pop is more successful in literally everything except cross country.
TOP KEK

The whole island shares the same genes so evolutionarily it's still a good strategy.

Iceland is far from being perfect. But as far as I'm concerned, life's good here. Even though Rkv is getting quite crowded these days you can still :

- Het a nice and well payed shit-tiers job
- Become a house owner before your 40's
- Enjoy the full nature/small society/fresh air and swimming pool package.

Áfram Ísland.

>Rkv
>crowded

What are you guys smoking up there?

Islendska made the primary language of all scandinavian countries when?

If your bar isn't very high then it's a nice way of life, I'd like to move there but I need something to contribute. Don't want to work on a fishing boat or something similar.

reykjavik is litterally half of the issland's population crammed into a town, they don't know better. Im sure they'd get baffled at cities like bruxelles

Lmao, that's not even close to being true

Have you been in Iceland these past two years ? the main areas of Rkv really are getting crowded. Yesterday I started to swear at people on the street just like I would do it in Paris because you cannot walk without stomping on fucking tourists.

no at the moment we are not ruled by EUfeminists as we used to be between 2009-2013

At the moment we are ruled by the patriarchy
Which is why our economy has been improving and everything has been getting better...

sadly things my turn to shit next autumn...

They may have beaten us at football, but dont forget that we once occupied them forcefully B^)

Rude desu
they have gotten sandniggers on ICeland?! :O are there many there?

yes this is one of those so called refugees we are deporting back to sweden

good job. I assume they are just in Reykjavik?

They have disabeled refugee nigs too, some Icelander told me

Shit weather is what i have on this country. I wish i lived in Iceland

Yes there and very close to Reykjavík

what did they do in a church? :O

The Cod Wars might have left a foul taste in the mouth between our nations, but bantering England on the world stage, as always, brings everyone together. Thank you, based Iceland.

they hoped the police wouldn't arrest them inside the EUfeminist church

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ástandið

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

So they weren't doing shit to the church? I honestly thought higher of Iceland than to let in muslims

delicious, time to add it to the finest piece of art ever created

catchy synths

>romanian having the audacity to say any country is shit

church asylum.

>just in reykjavik
I.e. more than 50% of the country or so.
>what is church asylum

they were deported you know

>Iceland
>no ice

lmao @ ur cunts name

>his country is named after a water filtration device

do you got the one where they are singing this in a coffee house with a bunch of kids?

this is superior

youtu.be/XdbW2RfXNcI

It actually has the biggest glacier in Europe.

Birgirpall is the best gaming meme

Sweden on steroids when it comes to feminism and SJW shenanigans, sans shitskins. Although that seems to be about to change. Also, chlamydia.

What baffles me is how many Swedes seem to be Icelandboos without actually having been there. I think it mostly due to the "le last pure Nordic outpost against degeneracy and immigration" meme that's an integral part of the populist right narrative being pushed by the Sweden Democrats.

Little do they know that Reykjavik (let's not bullshit one another, Reykjavik IS Iceland, what else you've got? Akureyri?) is like Södermalm, Majorna, Haga and Möllevången rolled in to one.

>terrible music taste
Take it back

youtube.com/watch?v=mZTb8WxEW78
youtube.com/watch?v=nuG_MDH7rzg

*triggered*

This, and also this It's still my favorite cunt tho.

Late response but yeah, I've seen those posters. They still care about when you were ruling over us and opressed us even though not one of them has lived through that time or should even care, literally stop crying you guys this isn't like the Armenian genocide or something