Do a lot of people in your country/area/town do the pic related? What about other drugs?

Do a lot of people in your country/area/town do the pic related? What about other drugs?
>flag
>kinda

drugs are haram tho

my roommate used my money to do coke off of someone's iphone 5s and then started licking the dollar bill before giving it back

he also tried to rape me after he did three tabs of acid for the first time

kinda but its expensive most popular is meth and ofc weed

>he also tried to rape me after he did three tabs of acid for the first time
noice

your rommate sounds like fun

No. And I avoid people that do it like the plague. I gravitate to people that have self control. Usually religious people like Mormons or Muslims. Even though I'm not religious myself.

Lmao what a fukkin loser

You're right. If only I could've been a giant failure like the rest of the scum that lives of the street from where I came from. I guess the money and health will never make up for the "TOTALLY SMOKED OUT 420 BLAZE IT"

i just looked it up and it's $235 a gram here, so i'm gonna guess nay

weed's more where it's at here

No, that shit is for Spaniards, Scots and gringos

he would buy giant cases of Jim Beam and get solo drunk and talk about his detailed plans about either committing suicide or trying to kill Hillary Clinton if she got elected

another time he drank half of one of the 4.5L bottles and did acid and started cutting himself and having a meltdown wherein he practiced throwing knives in the dorm room

this was like a full year of these incidents every day

>Mexico
So you export it but don't use it? What shit do Mexicans do other than Colombian white gold then?

Nah, heroin is everyone's shit in New England. 2bh I think crack/IV coke is superior to sniffing it.

No, I'd say cocaine would be far to expensive here, most people just stick to weed.

Meth is also a big problem.

I took the picture of jesus my roommate had up on the wall off during an acid trip because it was scaring me and he got mad as fuck

No one, cocaine is very rare and expensive, it's elite drug.
Most of people here do the following:
1) Hashish. The most popular cannabinoid product here. Weed in it's natural form is very rare, and we usually smoke hash with bulbulator (empty small plastic bottle filled with hashish smoke through small hole made by knife, than smoke is inhaled through the bottle neck).
2) Spice. Synthetic cannabinoid with random effect, pretty dangerous. Looks like weed usually. It's just a grass dried and immersed to synthetic cannabinoid liquid, than dried again.
3) "Powder". Amphetamines. Snuffed instead of cocaine.
4) DOB. Cheap analogue of LSD (the latter doesn't exist in Russia). More hardcore than LSD, holds you for 16-20 hours, that shit really can destroy your mental health.
5) Salvia divinorum was great legal drug until the late 00s when it was banned and ceased to be sold.
6) Hardcore junkies do different opiates but I know no one like that.
7) Mushrooms. Grow abundantly everywhere in an autumn but you have to know how to distinguish shroom from a poisonous mushrooms.

That sounds like a wild ride
Jesus

We don't do drugs, you people are the problem

Weed is the Cartel's biggest business

>abstaintugal

Btw we don't have meth at all.

Every time you buy cocaine remember me saying FUCK YOU for financing the cartels guerrillas and other kind of criminal scum that destroy my country from the inside, kill my people, steal our land and shit everything up because of internal refugees.

Those maps are bullshit, pretty everyone here smokes hash sometimes and opiates are for criminals and other lowest scum.

Heroin is apparently pretty big over there, 2% criminals and scum probably

Here in Ontario (I can't speak for other provinces), cocaine is pretty common in certain groups of people. A lot of people have at least tried it. People who do a lot of coke tend to be either sketchy and working poor, or well-off financial industry types. Very poor people just smoke crack. I do it on occasion because I have a friend with a coke habit who gets me high sometimes for free.

As far as other drugs go, weed is ridiculously common. Meth and heroine are kind of rare, but Oxycodone abuse is widespread. Psychedelics like Mushrooms and acid are also pretty popular and not too hard to come by.

This. If you do coke, you're quite literally part of the problem and should be taken outside and executed.

supposedly, but i've never even saw the powder irl and i'm kind of a normie

METADON

flag
anything besides DUDE WEED and crack is difficult to find here, maybe you could find MDMA and very shitty coke in upper class parties

pretty much everybody aged 20+ smokes weed in hongcouver. lots of people do dabs instead of smoke weed now.
cocaine and mdma are pretty popular amongst clubfags.
fentanyl has pretty much completely replaced heroin.
if you know the right people to ask you can get shrooms/acid if you want.

no one buys mexican brick weed in the us they get it shipped from states that has medical weed

Nobody does that shit here