Went to Thailand last month. Fucked like 10 different girls ( i think). using a condom of course...

Went to Thailand last month. Fucked like 10 different girls ( i think). using a condom of course. But I got bbbj's from them.

Looked at my dick this morning because something was kinda itchy. There's a red rash on the bottom side of my dick head where that string shit is. Looks like a pimple with a small white head. Very red and irritating.

Please tell me that's not the AIDS.

Anyone else gone through something like this? What did you do?

go to the doctor retard that's what obamacare is for

Probably herpes

It's AIDS. I'm so sorry user

Go to the fucking doctor m8

It's probably normal.

The pH of some vaginas just don't agree with dicks and this can happen. It should go away in a bit.

If not, go see a doctor.

Yeah, i plan to, but just looking for some advice before I go. I hate going to doctors because i still remember like 10 years ago a doc poked me in the dick and asked me to cough.

>The pH of some vaginas just don't agree with dicks
Sounds like OP fucked a basic bitch.

herpes if it's anything
go see doctorman, explain to doctorman, doctorman gives drogues, take drogues, feel better

HIV doesn't have symptoms like that. HIV is much worse, and you probably wouldn't have symptoms for at least two years anyways.

oh shit, i'm relieved to hear that. i'll wait a couple days to see if it goes away. i'm scurred, bro

definitely don't wait

>i'll wait a couple days
I'm happy to see that you want your dick to fall off
Go tomorrow

Don't wait m8, it's better to have some Doctor mocking at your dick than losing the thing

you wouldn't know if you had aids for like literally 5 years

Okay, gonna make an appointment tmrw morning (it's night time right now). and gonna get my dick checked out as soon as possible.

Never ever fucking bitches in asia again.. at least not thailand...

Sounds like herpes, maybe thrush if you're lucky.

>thrush
>"hmm what's that"
>google

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Maybe one of the girls who sucked you got that shit right now

Stop it holmes. You're giving me a nervous breakdown

Thrush can manifest itself as a red rash on your genitals, the fact that say it looks like a pimple means it's probably herpes though.

The good news is it's not life threatening, it can make things awkward for finding future partners though. There's a website for people with herpes though, www.positivesingles.com

>girls

Anyway, I've seen this before.

It's cancer.

Make your peace with God, dingus.

underrated

Sorry I fucked your sister, Adon.

HAHA dayum

Probably disease from surgery.

how do you end up fucking 10 girls?

Financial transactions.

you got cock gangrene, your penis will fall off in two weeks

I'm so sorry