What would it take to hijack a local radio station for only one minute?

What would it take to hijack a local radio station for only one minute?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/uk-england-nottinghamshire-40559523
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what would it take to get one minute with nozomi's feet?

Cold hard cash, like the whore that she is.

delet this

You have to have a transmitter with greater output power than the local radio station uses.

Even if it's only one minute you're bound to get shut down and v& if you interfere with co-existing frequencies.

While it is TV and not radio, you should look into the Max Headroom incident. The dude literally just beamed his signal at the antennas on the Hancock Tower and overpowered them for 90 seconds.
Keep in mind too that this happened in 1987 so things may be a bit different nowadays.

nothing's illegal where there are no cops around.

this

just transmit with more power on the same freq

if it's digital radio, there are some other details to look into though

A gun,, and some balls you pussy.

gentoo

This

Except you would almost certainly be caught if you did it twice or longer than X minutes. Quality Assurance shit runs automatically to detect any problems and somebody blowing out their commercial broadcast would be alerted to the police.

I would run a good ol' pirate radio station instead. There's still plenty of them and you will have a much longer life, need less expensive equip, and face less lawyers than you would interrupting somebody else's broadcast.

Just drive around in your car with an FM transmitter blasting weeb shit

Not to mention that in this day and age you'd probably get labeled as some extremist/turrist, whereas you'd just be a nerd with a transmitter if you did pirate radio.

Yeah just kill all the police in your area and then you can commit any litany of crimes that you want

that's the end game

A gun.

NYC like a dozen pirate radio stations get busted every month, there's hundreds of them.

It's usually only the one's who sell ads, or interfere with existing freq that get busted but depends on the laws of the state or province or wherever you live. A typical corporate license to broadcast is millions of dollars per year so they have their teams of lawyers and cops go after anybody who doesn't pay into the cartel.

Somebody has been doing this in the UK last week actually bbc.com/news/uk-england-nottinghamshire-40559523

Find out what kind of server they use
Install client
Get the DNS info and IP and look up the specific port the server uses
Tell client to broadcast to that server and use the default password

Won't work if it's a completely analog setup in which case you'll have to do I used to hack my college's radio station all time time and just blast weeb music

Cut power to the radio station and broadcast at the same frequency?

If you use narrow band FM you can get by unobserved. Especially if you use 3 or more different antennas in separate locations.
NBFM is simple and cheap to implement and the listener will barely notice the difference in sound quality.

makes me wonder who was blasting the whole playlist of blink 1488 one night on my local radio station

Eh, kinda but not really. They don't really broadcast from the studio location, there are towers all over you would have to bring down or overcome.

If you somehow have the ability to overpower the broadcast, even in just a local area, you can hijack it, but it's generally illegal and could fuck you if you get caught.

I've noticed it happen when driving at times, the station I'm listening to jack for a minute.

Or you could just put cp on all their sys. Not like it's hard to hack into your local police station. WiFi encryption is shit.

Why would anyone notice that you did that, and if they did notice wouldn't it already be under the assumption that someone else put that there?

>What would it take to hijack a local radio station for only one minute?
FM/AM radio?

Just a transmitter with greater output power

DAB2? Not sure, I guess the carrier wave is encrypted?

>Anime
Hi!
Go to hell.

>Anime
Hi!
Go to hell.

hell is an imaginary place
anime is real

what now faglord

Now end your life.