This country shouldn't exist and should be divided and given to neighbouring countries

This country shouldn't exist and should be divided and given to neighbouring countries.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=HJtbMioAc7U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ok, I'll bite: Why?

>This country shouldn't exist and should be divided and given to neighbouring countries.
Yes I agree. Give us everything west of the Ontario border.

And how you would part it?

OP is probably an albo diaspora

Montenegrins don't exist, they're just Serbians in denial. It's a total bullshit country much like Belgium, Luxemburg, Austria, Moldova and Macedonia.

Why? Their the only country to btfo the Ottomans for 50 years until WWI.

Who cares, there are a lot of countries that have multiple ethnicities living in them.
Are the US, Canada, Russia, China, UK also bullshit countries?
The Idea that there HAS to be a single one to form a country was abandonded after WW2

>the only country to btfo the Ottomans for 50 years until WWI.
Wallachia?

>for 50 years until WW1
Lel

>Boka still declares as majority Serbs

For some reasons this makes me happy.

They were vassals of Ottomans for most of Ottoman existence.

Ofc, Austrian will defend this.

>this makes me happy.
Even though this?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=HJtbMioAc7U

> The Idea that there HAS to be a single one to form a country was abandonded after WW2

Come on guys, it's not 1942 anymore!

One ethnic group should form one country.
The US and Canada are very unfortunate because the natives have been all but exterminated. Countries like Russia and China are maybe salvagable if every ethnic group could get it's own independent country free of Russians and Han Chinese. As for the UK, England, Scotland and Wales should just become independent countries and Ireland should reunite.

>The Idea that there HAS to be a single one to form a country was abandonded after WW2
Yes, because nazism and countries like France not wanting to lose their stolen clay.

How do Montenegrins even make the difference between them and Serbs? Is it just self declared, or is it just a barely noticable difference in accent?

Can't wait for a new balkan shitstorm to start ww3

unlike other made up states, there were actually multiple "Montenegros" before though.

Indeed, but there have been a few hundred small German states as well, so that's not an argument.

And what should be done with all the other people who don't belong to this one ethnicity? Should they be deported to countries they never lived in?

Of course not, borders should be redrawn.

all I'm saying is that they aren't suddenly coming up with some meme country and ethnicity like kosovo

And France, especially since the end of the XVIII th century. There is actually quite a few contries where the idea of nation isn't based on ethnicity.

Or Palestine.

Montenegrins == Serbs

What to do with districts where different ethnicities live? Should the borders go through cities, through houses etc?

Whichever ethnicity has the highest population wins.

>through houses
wtf

multi-ethnic families.

In cities there are bigger houses, you know, where multiple parties live. They almost never have only one ethnicity in them.

I demand the annexation of Belgium into Netherlands and deporting all the Vallons to France.

Give back Pannonia.

I second this

to whom? bad analogy, no Slovenes in Pannonia

>what is the Principality of Lower Pannonia

Also, Prekmurje is part of Pannonia.

We'll be okay with receiving all the places on this map whose names don't look like random jumbles of letters scattered by space aliens.

Before Communism all Montenegrins considered themselves Serbs.
No, they considered themselves to be THE BEST OF ALL REGIONAL SERBS

Don't bully based Montenegro

Nigger Mountain.

Montenegrins have more legitimacy and right of sovereignty than Bosnia, Kosovo and Albania.

/thread