FINLAND IS STILL RUSSIAN

Russian President Vladimir Putin will visit Finland on July 1, 2016, at the invitation of the President of the Republic of Finland Sauli Niinisto

??

You're seeking eastward as the EU begins to crumble, you're just being smart.

Fuck off ivan Reminder that based sauli will put a bullet between the eyes of the ryssä horde leader.

> Russian President Vladimir Putin will visit Finland on July 1, 2016, at the invitation of the President of the Republic of Finland Sauli Niinisto

i heard swedes got mad because of that

why?

recently in St. Petersburg established a memorial board with Mannerheim in the building where he studied

The west in jeopardy always has been better than the contemporary east.

And it has been vandalized multiple times.

russian people are kind and polite

they only throw paint on it ;(

BASED RUSSIA

:^)

Having good relations with Russia is very important for our meme industry

You seriously have to ask why swedes get mad?
Cos they're bunch of faggots and betas with skirts.
The thing swedish men fear the most are their women and being called a "racist".

>i heard swedes got mad because of that
>why?

Swedish butthurt

Otherway round
Putin is Finngol

because he hates the homos and is therefore literally Hitler and they think he wants to take over Europe. Many westerners actually believe this.

>tfw even your national leaders are cucks who suck russian anus
>even swedes think they are cucks

t. Estonian

Because they want to be the only ones allowed to oppress finland since you guys had hogged the privilege for a while before EU.

t. vladimir

>niinisto
nounds like a pokemon lmao

Reminder that all who are against EU in Finland are russian cock suckers or just russians.

>he hates the homos
He is liberal and don't.

>t. liittovaltio liskomies stubb

t. russian

t. niggerlover

People here actually don't hate black people as westerns think

I dont know why, but if he went full Fuhrer, id heil him and join to be his cannon fodder soldier even if his cause has no basis.
If he asked me, id follow him into to the edge of oblivion and beyond, even if it meant we all vanish and fade from history.

I don't get the butthurt this causes.

Would it really be better if we all sat in our corners and didn't even attempt a dialoque?

why does Sweden act as if it still owns Finland?

OP is a complete faggot and a ryssä traitor, but the fact that us and Russians will be neighbours for a very long time means we should at least try to keep a semicordial relationship even with all that's going on