You may only post ITT if your country has won two world wars

you may only post ITT if your country has won two world wars

not so fast france

What did you do exactly? Keep our soldiers safe from scurvy with your delicious fruit?

Wrong country OP

Australiananewzealand love to harp on about 'ANZAC Day' and how they did their bit in Gallipoli during WW1. The day also commemorates all war dead from Australia and New Zealand.

They helped out as part of the Commonwealth. I believe they helped most in the Pacific Theatre during WW2 with us Brits in Burma and the East Indies defending the Empire against the Japanese. The city of Darwin was bombed by the Japanese. This is the extent of involvement in both world wars by the Australia & New Zealand dynamic duo.

We won two world wars, tho

+1 world cup

We got to occupy Germany and are one of the big 5 at the EU so yeah one could say things turned worked out pretty well in the end

>EU
UN*

Sorry, the brexit and everything you know what it is

lol
stupid losers shoulda sticked with their Versailles borders

Rude desu.
Next time you can all die while I stay at home safe on my southern island.

We were also part of the foundation of the SAS in north africa via the LRDG mate.
Plus anzac day commemorates every war etc not just ww2 but op is a fag.

fuck off you cunt

you may post only in this thread if your capital was never occupied during WW2,even though you were on the european mainland

Who's /neutral/ here?

i still rate the Beersheba assault as the aussies biggest contribution in WW1

last successful cavalry charge by a large unit to date

me

you post literally says
>Australiananewzealand love to harp on about fighting in WW1 and WW2 and they did

what are you trying to say

What did the UK do in WW2 other than fight in a bunch of places and blockade everything and create some pre planned resistance movement

sup

we also hid on our island
also im not defending him you mong

what'd defend anyways? For?

Rekt Germans and Italians in Africa then liberated Italy

you have to go back

Don't fucking just avoid everything like you would just blow off the way to singapore

The UK contributed just as much(if not sometimes more) as the US did throughout most of WW2

You have to go back (to the fucking library to pick up a history book you idiot)

I wouldn't go as far to say that, america did everything in the pacific while brits just defended burma and india

SUP!

WW1 end

Poland finally on the map

WW2 ends

Poland takes old Piast lands from Krauts

Not even, Hitler could have gotten away with everything and be rememebred as a legendary German leader if he didn't sperg out and invade Poland

>. I believe they helped most in the Pacific Theatre during WW2 with us Brits in Burma and the East Indies defending the Empire against the Japanese.

We did help the most in the pacific, but some of our most important battles were in North Africa against Rommel.

Does it count as a victory if you sold material to both sides while remaining neutral?

WTF i hate Britain now go kill yourself

I've already said it, but the Krauts had it coming, they could have accepted our help to manage the soviet front better than they did. We could have warned them about the stupidity of invading Russia.
But, alas, they wanted to be heroes by themselves, completely forgetting they once "ruled" Europe because Spain was the one getting her hands dirty.

You're a gay cunt desu

Based, Poo Peeland and Ausfailia literally blown the fuck out.

Will they ever recover?

Only the USA won two, the USSR one. Every one else was saved or liberated.

If you think we won WW2, you must be fucking stupid

Agreed. It's stupid to be proud of anything you (or your family) did not earn/accomplish, including muh famous battles

Hello fellow WW winners.

I like this thread.

>bRASIL

>WW2

They sent a small force of volunteers to Italy

It counts for something I guess

hi

reporting in

Canada reporting in. Our soldiers instilled fear in the enemies. They called our soldiers storm troopers

P O S T I N G
O
S
T
I
N
G

switching sides doesn't count as winning

it must be unrelated to Star Wars then since Star Wars didn't exist until long after the two world wars

and because the Storm Troopers in Star Wars are a joke

also you should've just stuck with the whole Vimy Ridge thing tbqh since Germans had a name for every country

Hello