Tell me about the Britbongs. Where did they come from?

Tell me about the Britbongs. Where did they come from?

Here's what I've gathered so far

>Pre history: Celts Rule the island
>The Romans come and kill all the Celts and then leave
>Then Europoors (Saxons) migrate there and get fucked over by the Norman conquests
>Then Everyone starts getting raped by vikings (Anglos) and the anglo-saxon race is born

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perfidious_Albion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

they're slavs who built boats and then got conquered by vikings

WE

>Slavs
>Building anything else than a high alcohol tolerance

They are what happens when you take every successful European group and mix them together to form an island full of supream beings who then went to take over the world.

A group of ugly, inbred savages that manage to conquer the world and contribute the most to humanity

But how do you explain how ugly and stupid they are? Why are they the scummiest people in Europe?

>But how do you explain how ugly and stupid they are
>Yank

>conquer
They didn't conquer shit. "Conquering" implies they fought, were brave, and won. They were just scavengers who waited until everyone killed each other off.

The "contribute" part is just a savage delusion which I won't humor.

>A group of ugly, inbred savages that manage to conquer the world and contribute the most to humanity
spaniards?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perfidious_Albion

lel They were so good at scamming that they finally scammed themselves.

>A group of ugly, inbred savages

speak for yourself m8 my ancestors were 11/10 nobles

FOY

>They were our brothers during in Africa
This fact sometimes makes me cry

They're babies of Romans, Engels, Saxons, Vikings and French. Later they went to rape other races too. This explains their fucked up teeth and ugly women.

Well

The Indians say

Once upon a time, a demon from hell rape a monkey, and that's how the first englishman was born.

>Celts & Britons
>Romans
>Angles & Saxons
>Danes & other Scandis
>Normans

There you have it. As mongrel a nation as can be.

Don't forget that the Celts (or part of them) were iberians that migrated to the isles :')

We got it from you man

1) No english channel, the ancestors of the dutch, the english(partly) and the north germans migrated into the soon to be island after the ice age. they settled the east of the island. then people from the western european coast migrated to "england", settled in the west of the islands, including ireland.

2) they got celticized by the new hype culture of the era.

3) romans invade, take over, lose power, huge vaccum power, the SMALL invading anglo saxons take over and impose their culture, those who don't want to be under anglo saxon rule, stay on the west of the islands, some of them even go to britanny in france.

4) vikings invade, they lose. no genetic effect.

5) the normands invade, they win, major change of english society, imitating the french model of rule. the anglo saxon language is raped and turn into english, no major genetic consequences, only the elite changed.

The brits remained the same.

The language was called English before the Normans took over

yeah and it didn't look like the english we know

WE GARDENA AND SHIT.

So?

If I recall, England was one of the earliest inhabited places in all of Europe for some reason, by human records.

Humans lived on there for several hundred thousand years. Then it was covered in ice for 10,000 years, and then humans moved back there

>so?

cute

>Pre history: Brittons rule the island
>Celts invade
>Saxons,Jutes,Frisians and Angles migrate
>Saxons conquer the Angles
>Saxons beat vikangz
>Just after they beat the snow kangz the Normans invade
Simple

jelly?

">A group of ugly, inbred savages

>speak for yourself m8 my ancestors were 11/10 nobles"